Minoes needs RPs!![OPAN!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:59 pm
Plot thread for Minoes. :3
Post here. Please quote. Easiest way to get to me.
Or PM. Either or.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:21 pm
Meet Minoes

User Image
Minoes is a young lioness prowling the rogue-lands on her own right now. She’s been a rogue for most of her life and faintly remembers traveling with a small pride in her younger years when she was just a cub. Either she became separated from them, vice versa, or something simply happened. She’s not quite sure and doesn’t really dwell on the thought much as she’s thankful to be alive and well. But that’s quite the shocker as Minoes knows very little about survival. Sure, she knows the basics of finding prey and fresh water. But other than that she’s a complete newb and would probably be deemed an “embarrassment to her kind”. Minoes is very self—centered thinking that the whole world revolves around me, myself, and I. She’s very stubborn as well and very sassy at times. She’s also not afraid to speak her mind about anything, meaning that if she doesn’t like something about you—you’re wearing, or whatever than she’ll tell you right to your face. She’s not afraid of confrontation and very prideful. But deep down inside once you pass all that drama stuffs, she’s a very sweet gal. But then again, you’d have to dig deep to meet that happy-go-friendly personality.

Adolcert
Juvecert

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:46 pm
Plots

Just general plot ideas. Feel free to toss out your own.
Willing to role-play Minoes at any of her stages.

Friends/Companions/Travel-mates
- While Minoes isn’t really the friendliest lioness out there, it would be nice if there were others whom saw great company with her. I’d like her to have at least one or two best friends preferably females, but males are okay and species isn’t really a matter.

Enemies/ Rivalries/
- Those who just get under Minoes’s skin and it takes a lot as she’s not afraid to speak her mind about someone. Someone just to tick her off. No fights though. She’s not really a fighter—not yet, that is.

Prides
- I’m not sure if there’s a pride out there that would accept a lazy, self-centered, and prim gal like Minoes. Maybe there is. Maybe not. But I’d like her to join a Pride at some point.

Love-Interest/ Mates/ Flings
- It would take someone very special—someone who has a lot of patience to capture the heart of Minoes. When it comes to males, Minoes wants them to try to impress her. Giving her gifts, telling her how beautiful she is, all that fun stuffs. And though, sometimes—a majority of the time, she doesn’t really love the males back, she does enjoy the flattery and being in the spotlight. I can’t really picture her having a fling. Maybe one, but not any time real soon. Love-interests, sure. Mates…probably not yet. It would be interesting for her to actually fall in love with a male, but him not feeling the same way of her. But try as she might she cannot win the affection of him, so she gives up with a broken heart. But sometime down the road they meet again and the two fall in love---maybe her mate? Just a plot idea. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:55 pm
Reserved

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:56 pm
Open!
Gimmeh your plots!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 pm
Can I just throw all my SoA at this gorgeous girl?
-shot-
User Image
Faraji- General or maybe even enemies? Faraji is a stoic, stern kind of guy who is currently in the pride(i/t) Mvauiko. He's a seer and has a no-nonsense personality. He believes everyone must pull their own weight and that anyone who doesn't is below his notice and might as well be dirt beneath his paws. He is blunt and outwardly emotionless(though, he has plenty of thoughts and feelings on the inside~) However, he is unable to resist to help people in times of need, no matter if they're dirt in his eyes or not.

HMMMM MORE IDEA. Maybe, in time, they become fling buddies/mates? AFTER THEY SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES?

User Image
Leli'takata- General roleplay. Leli is a lion from a snow pride. He travels often into the rogue lands because of his visions(also a seer). Usually, he can be found in the rogue lands sweating and on the brink of passing out from the heat or swimming in the water to get refreshed or collapsed in the shade(he doesn't take to the heat of the rogue lands too much, even if the weather is mild).

User Image
Heiko- General roleplay. Pretty down to earth guy. Optimistic. Terrible hunter. HEY THEY CAN BE BAD HUNTERS TOGETHER?!

User Image
Abaju- General. She's a thief and arrogant.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:39 pm
I have lots of ladies who could be friends with her! And some more evil ladies, too XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:57 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Mhm, yes! Let's do a bickering role-play with Minoes and Faraji. Might be kinda of fun. Though I don't want to rush her into any sort of a relationship, but it would be interesting to see the two together in the future for sure! Defiantly something we can discuss.

Maybe a role-play with Abaju too? Maybe they can become friends or something. Minoes could use her thief-skills for sure!

Cajanic

Sure thing! Minoes needs some friends! Who'd you have in mind?  

II Paradox II

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 pm
II Paradox II

Oh, I don't want Faraji rushing into any relationships either. XD With him, I would like the pair to have a long bickering rivalry and that becomes familiar to him where he actually misses the other one. Which will lead to a slow romance.

Yessss, Abaju could definitely be her friend. 8'D

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff