Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:02 am
Take 242348! Action!

Hi hi hi... so this is my new plot thread even though I have like 3894 of them!
    In any case I am going to try and narrow down looking for things, but also
    trying to figure out which RPs and plots people are still keeping with me since
    I'd been on Hiatus due to lack of internet & finishing school. So enjoy,
    welcome, hello!

PS I am a fairly slow RPer and do better on AIM (asazombie) than I do
    in guilds, unless we're on at the same time and I am super motivated. I need
    reminders often and a bit of poking... so yeah. -hugs all around-

Threads! PM if you see yours missing!

Would you like to continue our RP?

threads where it's your turn to post!

F a y t h - x
Without a Doubt - Mvushi meets his daughter Stella, who he wasn't aware he even had!

I would like to continue these RPs~ PM me if your opinion differs!

threads where it is my turn to post, and I am getting to them one by one.

[ Lady Kiya ]
You have what it takes? - Seriti teaches Nyoge to be a guard.

~Kiana_Nala~
becoming social - Jua meets and is social with Cordero.

Puhterodactyl
the atmosphere is overheated - Mpenda and Velum meet and sparks start to fly!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:54 am
SUPER OLDIES
Lions that I've had for a really long time and want something romantic or devious for them

The grumpy cynic
User Image Mvushi is technically super old but I play him as .... just a little past his prime I suppose? He started out as a lion with a high rank in his pride and had a fall from grace when he fell in love with Denge. She gave birth to two litters with him. The first resulted in two cubs, the second in one. (Both of these were rogue breedings and then Mvushi was customed as the father.) He does not know about these cubs. He's also had a fling with Evegeline, a mountie lioness who he only knew for a few nights. He has recently found out about that litter when his daughter Stella came to join the Mwezi'Johari.

He is defiant and lazy and really does not like being a slave, but he's slowly getting over that. He used to have plans to seduce a lioness who was hire up in rank in the pride but has since given up on even that.

What I want is for Mvushi to find a lioness he maybe butts heads with at first and slowly a romance blossoms. Any rank is fine. Lions only, of course.

the sweetheart
User ImageKenai is a romantic and a sweetheart. He is kind and gentle and very much a family lion. He's finally moved on from his mate, who disappeared back when many other Kusini members went missing or left the lands. He has two full grown litters, some who have cubs and grandcubs of his own. In natural Kusini style he was fairly young when he had his cubs so he isn't too old ICly.

Currently he is away from the Kusini lands, just wandering the lands. I wouldn't be against him moving to a new pride to pursue a lioness he was interested in.

What I want is a kind, equally sweet lioness most likely. His last mate was just as gentle and a very loving soul. I wouldn't be against exploring other personality types though. He is very open minded and any species is fine. Also okay with infertile hybrids / characters played as infertile.

The negative nancy
User ImageSiyo grew up in a sort of broken-home type environment with a nasty mother and a lot of negativity surrounding him in his immediate family. In fact... his name means 'no'. He used to be very cruel and violent, but has since lost his memory and isn't really sure who he is anymore. He feels alone and lonely, traveling the rogue lands by himself. He used to travel with his opposite, Sawa (Ushaufu), but has since gone their separate ways.

Before he lost his memory he did have a fling with a cheetah, resulting in three hybrid cubs. He raised them equally poorly, after the cheetah dumped them on him.

What I want ... well I am not really sure. I just know I never got to play this baby as much as I wanted to. I'm not sure if I want a fling for him or heartbreak or a solid romance! He is open to both males & females, any species though he will be a little wary of cheetahs and not understand why.

the positive charmer
User ImageUshaufu usually offers his name as Sawa, which means 'say yes' and is something he pretty much lives by. He is charming and friendly and loves adventures and new experiences. He hardly ever says no to doing something new or wild and encourages others to do the same.

He's lived his life charming females but not really sleeping with two many of them. He's had one litter with Vikali after they spent a little time together. While he knew about the four cubs she gave birth to he had nothing to do with raising them; moving on shortly after their birth.

What I want is a female he actually falls for (usually it's the other way around, as far as he sees it) but isn't really interested in him at first because she views him as irresponsible and too much of a play-boy type. Any species is okay, pride or rogue ladies welcome. He would need a lot of convincing to join a pride, though it's still a possibility.

the lady child
User ImagePoor Ripuki! Though she's grown into an adult lioness some time ago her mind never caught up! She's very childish and immature, though she is also very kind and bubbly. She really loves cubs, mostly playing with them rather than actually looking after them.

I'm not really sure if she's still considered part of the pride or not, I have to figure that out.

What I want is essentially a care-taker for her. Male, lion only please. I'd really like this to develop into some sort of weird romance for the two... I think she has it in her to grow up / become a little more mature (but she'll always have a very big, childish side to her).

the misplaced twin
User ImageRight now I just need a JRP for the K'Z for her & her partner, Xiu.

THE NEW GUYS
slash lions who've just become adults slash my blank slates maybe.

The so-called nice guy
User ImageFirst and foremost I am willing to play Asi'Sakitu at any stage! I never got to RP him as a cub and feel that it's a shame. ANYWAYS...

Asi'Sakitu lives up to his name, white frost, in many ways that other do not see at first. As a cub he seems very normal– playful, outgoing, boisterous, friendly. But in reality Sakitu has never been one to fully comprehend others' emotions. He knows it's proper to act friendly towards others and be polite to adults, but he doesn't see why. He's actually quite selfish and feels very comfortable talking badly about those he interacts with to his 'twin'. He is selfish and usually is extra nice to those he thinks will be able to help him or give him things.

These qualities only strengthen as he gets older. So as an adult he is still a charmer, a lion with a honeyed tongue who simply portrays whatever emotion he things the lion he's speaking to wants hear/see.

He and his siblings are also seers, though I haven't decided if his gift is strong or not yet. I need to have a bit of a think on it LOL.

What I want is a lot of interaction! I want him to have 'friends' either inside the Kusini or in the rogue lands that border his homelands. I also want some females he can charm, bed & then ignore! These can be cubless flings or result in cubs, your choice! I can even see him toying with some males, leading them on and such. It's important to understand that Asi does not actually feel many emotions. He does not love, not even his family. The closest thing he feels is probably need; his need to brag to his twin, his need to not be alone, his need to feel superior than others.

Ameh
Do you still want twin!plot? -puppy eyes-

The stone flower
User ImageI've always imagined Hilali'Ua as sort of delicate seeming / very graceful and a lion who takes after his mother (he loves dancing!) which happens to drive his father a little crazy. He is soft spoken and comes off as shy / bashful but underneath all that he has a surprisingly strong will & strength about him. This isn't often seen though, as he's a self-proclaimed pacifist and for some reason will not eat prey animals! (He won't even join in hunts, instead tries to help the pride out in other ways).

This has probably caused many lions & lionesses to tease him / find him odd / maybe even hate him?

What I want is a bully! Most likely male... like 90% sure he'd prefer the company of a male over a female. Anyways a bully who keeps pushing his buttons until he finally lashes back... I don't know where to go from there. I'm talking some serious UST here people!

the blank slate
User ImageI... don't have anything for her. But I still want to play her! She's gorgeous, amiright?!

She's also a seer, due to her father (wooo Al-Ha!) and again I haven't figured out how I want to play this up. Throw something at me? -puppy eyes-

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:24 am
MY JOURNAL
please feel free to ask about any of the characters in here, if you're interested!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:36 am
Hiiiiiiii.
o u o
I have Erevu, who is always looking for new friends/acquaintances/ect.
He's curious, ambitious, and seems to be nervous around females. He's also a bit absent-minded. Right now, he's aiming to become a head scout, so pridal roleplays and border are both loved and adored!
User Image

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 pm
Just wanna let you know I tagged in Chan and Kawa's rp. If he continues to just sit there.. she is going to bowl him over in her next post. Just a heads up. XD;;

Also I'll get on Chan and Bekh soon. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:39 pm
Note to self: must reply to Mvushi and Izulu's RP.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:01 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Hiiiiiiii.
o u o
I have Erevu, who is always looking for new friends/acquaintances/ect.
He's curious, ambitious, and seems to be nervous around females. He's also a bit absent-minded. Right now, he's aiming to become a head scout, so pridal roleplays and border are both loved and adored!
User Image

biggrin would love some pride rp <3 I have a whole bunch of other pridelanders as well!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:07 pm
My boy Asker, one of the gypsy queen's children, would be more than help out with your Kizi JRP!  

The Captain Britain

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:29 pm
Oh sweet! O v O Erevu would love to meet them all. -shot-
But I could start off with a few. > u>
Do you have any idea who you want to throw out first?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:23 am
The Captain Britain
My boy Asker, one of the gypsy queen's children, would be more than help out with your Kizi JRP!

That would be great! I am slow and stuff though... just a warning. Would you like to start the thread?

Lollipop x L u x u r y
Oh sweet! O v O Erevu would love to meet them all. -shot-
But I could start off with a few. > u>
Do you have any idea who you want to throw out first?

Amarea may be good, though I haven't played her yet. They might even be related (I mean... c'mon... pridelands duuuh) I also have Arawyn who could also be fun, though she's a bit of a bully.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:59 pm
Lethrossen

Hmmm, he could meet Amarea first? Give you an opportunity to play her out and set her personality. And then, maybe he could meet Arawyn afterwards?
I could start the rp, if you don't have time. C:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:39 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

That is totally fine with me! And I would be very grateful if you started!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces