Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sensed Loki falling asleep in his arms. With as often as the god fell asleep during movies, he wasn’t surprised that he fell asleep now. When he began to snore softly however, he let out a soft snicker, but didn’t wake the god. When he beat Rhodey in the next round of the game, he looked back to his friend with a smug grin, but another soft snore from Loki had him shaking his head and holding the god a little closer. “I guess that it is getting late.” He admitted softly. “If you have another day or two to spare after we get back we can finish visiting.” He added, to which Rhodey simply nodded. Bidding him a soft goodnight, the soldier finally stood and headed for the guest room. When he was gone, Tony sighed. He couldn’t get up like this without waking Loki. Nuzzling at him, he smiled. “Lo babe….wake up” he murmured

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't stir as Rhodey bid Tony good night and left but he did give a soft groan as Tony nuzzled at him. The calling for him to wake up had the god's peaceful face scrunch up and his snoring to stop. Giving a whine he shifted before opening his eyes slightly peering up at Tony curiously. "Tired..." he complained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the sight of Loki trying to wake up. He was remarkably cute sometimes. Hearing the complaint, he chuckled, kissing Loki lightly. "I know babe....but I can't stand up with you in my lap." He said gently. Slowly moving Loki to the floor, he moved around enough to get his footing before lifting Loki into his arms and carrying him to the bedroom. "You fall asleep faster than just about anyone I know." He teased his lover.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged at Tony's complaint of not being able to stand with him in his lap. He didn't care if they slept on the couch but it seemed he had no choice as he was being moved and then suddenly picked up. Giving a soft sigh he muzzled Tony's neck as he was carried. "Only with you around... You are safe to me. I know with you I can sleep and be safe." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled warmly at the words, enjoying the small nuzzles he was receiving. “Glad that’s the reason, was starting to think you found me boring.” He said lightly. As they slipped into their bedroom, he carefully laid Loki on the bed, making sure he was comfortable. He still needed to pack. “I think you falling asleep helped to finish winning Rhodey over though, nothing less formidable than a sleeping god.” He smirked, moving to the closet to pull out a suitcase.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:16 pm
MDaylus

"I could never find you boring." loki assured. Stretching as he was lain down he sighed watching Tony as the man packed. "I am glad my tiredness could help ease the way." Loki stated with another yawn. He considered getting up to pack but decided he could do it the next day. He still had much in Asgard.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was careful as he packed, surveying his clothing choice critically. He wasn’t interested in impressing people, but he also knew that he had to look decent should he stand before the council on Loki’s behalf. All the same, he was only packing a small suitcase, hoping they wouldn’t be there two long and knowing that Loki was secretly hoping to see him in Asgardian clothes once or twice. “Why are you so tired anyway? You seemed fine earlier today.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki had started dozing once more when Tony questioned him. "I slept extra this morning." Loki stated as an explanation hoping he could pass it off as part of his recovery. "I also did some heavier magic earlier but nothing straining." he stated. Looking to Tony he tilted his head. "Are you done, come lay with me." Loki pleaded stretching his arms out to the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki a quizzical look at the first excuse, but when he continued, he seemed to be a little more accepting. He knew that magic did drain Loki sometimes. Folding another shirt into the suitcase, he smirked at Loki’s tone as he stretched out his arms. He still had a few things to pack, but at least he was more prepared than Loki. Setting the suitcase aside, he crawled onto the bed and into Loki’s arms. “I’m spoiling you.” He murmured as he kissed him softly, hand cupping his head tenderly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed a bit when Tony seemed to accept his excuses for why he was so tired. When the man set the suitcase aside and climbed into the bed Loki wrapped himself around the man. "You may spoil all you like I shall not stop you." Loki assured with a smirk after he had returned the kiss. He loved the feel of Tony's hand cupping his face and leaned into it much like he had in the past.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Of course you won’t.” Tony chuckled. Looking over his lover’s face, he tilted his head slightly. “You sure you’re reasy to go back tomorrow?” he asked softly. “No one will blame you if you want to put off for a bit longer.” He added. He knew why Loki was heading to Asgard so quickly, but he also didn’t want Loki to push it either.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:21 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled lightly and shook his head when Tony asked if he was prepared to go back to Asgard. "I do not think I can ever be ready but I am as ready as I will ever be." Loki stated. He didn't like having to go to Asgard but it needed to be done. "Besides I can not wait to see you in Asgardian leather."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed when Loki said that he wasn’t really ready. He really wished that he could make it so Loki didn’t have to go back. He wanted to keep him on Earth where he could keep him safe, where he understood everything and had solid influence and power. When Loki continued however, Tony chuckled, shaking his head. “I don’t think I’ll look as good as your hoping. I don’t really have the stature and frame for it.” He said, picturing both Thor and Loki’s Asgardian clothes. He wasn’t huge like Thor, or tall and graceful like Loki, he was short and sturdy at best.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:37 am
MDaylus

Loki gave Tony another kiss when the man sighed. He knew neither of them liked the idea of going to asgard but it had to be done or the nightmare would never end. "I think you will look positively ravishing. The palace has some of the best leather workers and clothes makers." loki assured nibbling at the mans neck. "You have only myself and Thor to compare to thus far, well perhaps the warriors as well but they do not show you all the people of asgard." he continued thoughtfully.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum as Loki nibbles at his neck, turning his head slightly to offer more skin. “I hope you’re right.” He mumbled. He wasn’t a fan of the idea of walking around Asgard looking like an idiot. ”Will you wear some of your old clothes, perhaps even your armor?” he asked, smiling at the idea. He’d been wanting to see Loki in his leather outfits again for some time.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games