Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a slow sigh, but nodded. He needed to sleep, even if he didn’t feel tired. It wasn’t until after Loki fell asleep that he finally drifted off as well. When Loki began to dream, he shifted slightly, but he didn’t wake, having not reached out for Loki’s mind beforehand. When Loki shot up however, Tony startled awake, jerking away as his arm fell to Loki’s lap from where it had been wrapped around him. Turning confused, half asleep eyes to Loki, he frowned. “Hey babe…..what’s wrong! What is it!” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki pressed both hands to his face as if trying to force the nightmare away as he called his breathing.when Tony questioned him what was wrong he shook he head. "A nightmare." he answered. "Worry not my dear, it is alright. Go back to sleep I am going for a small walk and then I will join you once more." Loki stated gently moving his arm before getting out of the bed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki move his arm, but rubbed his eyes, trying to focus on Loki better. “You sure? We could talk about it Lo….” He asked slowly, shifting to look at Loki as he got up, mind reaching out for him, sending across comfort and love, even if it was clear that he was still tired.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled reassuringly at Tony when the man asked if he was sure and that they could talk about it. "I am alright Tony, it was light compared to all other nightmares I have had. I just wish for a walk to clear my mind a bit. Sleep please." Loki assured and pleaded. He sent reassurance through the bond as Tony sent love and comfort. He left the room and allowed his feet to take him where ever they felt like. He ended up downstairs in the lab staring at the jammer. He knew he needed to test it, and it was the next day.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was clearly uncomfortable with Loki leaving at the moment. If the nightmare was so minor, then Loki wouldn’t leave like this and his doubts were clear on his face, he didn’t argue however. Loki was a grown man, could do as he wanted. Not getting up to follow him, Tony didn’t fall asleep however, mind racing and swirling with questions, trying to remember if any of Loki’s nightmare had leaked into his dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to the jammer. He knew that Tony was not asleep, he knew not whether Bruce was. He was sure that the man would not approve. "JARVIS, are you awake?" Loki questioned. "Can you set to record and display vitals for myself?" Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS responded at soon as Loki spoke to him. ‘I am always operating sir.” He replied coolly. Screens blinking to life at Loki’s request, JARVIS spoke again. “Would you like me to call someone?”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when JARVIS informed him that he was always operating. "I did not wish to assume, I know everyone else is sleeping or should be." he stated. Looking to the screens around him he shook his head. "Not unless necessary." he stated. He did not wish to disturb anyone he did not have to. "I am going to test the new modification, in three, two, one..." Loki stated slowly before clicking the jammer on.

"MOTHER!!!!" came Hela's yell through the house's main room amplified by her own magic. She had popped in worriedly after seeing a possible order for death pass through her realm for her mother. She had hoped to stop whatever stupid thing he was doing but as soon as she arrived she felt almost all magic be shut down and her mother's vital signs plummet to non existence.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt it the instant that the machine knocked Loki out, a second later, pain hit him full force at drop in Loki’s vitals. He was stunned until Hela’s yell reached him and JARVIS suddenly set an alarm. Stumbling out of bed, he called for JARVIS, not even bothering to trace Hela at the moment. Reaching the elevator, he was taken directly to the lab and found Loki laid out on the ground, the jammer turned on. Holding his head as it began to throb, he hurried to the machine and turned it off, cursing as he turned to Loki’s form. “Lo! Loki baby, come on!” he gasped, kneeling down and instantly reaching out for his lover. As soon as he touched him, he was burned by the ice, but after a second, he reached out again, not caring about his skin.

A few moments later Bruce burst into the room, half asleep and alarmed. “Tony! No, don’t touch him!” he said, pulling Tony from Loki, the inventor’s hands already burned as he tried reaching for Loki again, it taking all of Bruce’s strength to keep him away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki's mind didn't even register what happened as his body collapsed to the floor. He didn't know that anything had happened even as his body shifted its form and his heart stopped in seconds. Even as Tony fled in through the door and grabbed him his skin was warming as nothing powered the reaction.

Hela followed Bruce into the lab having seen him fly through the main room. She rushed past the man to her mother the illusion she had worn before gone. Now half her body looked like it had been burned or ripped away. She grasped her mother sending her magic through him to check his vitals. "It happened too quick we still have time, his mind doesn't know what has happened. Where is my uncle?" Hela questioned quickly. "We have to restart his heart."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce turned wide eyes on Hela, not really sure what was going on or who she was at the moment. Trusting that she knew what she was talking about all the same, he shook his head. “He’ll probably be here in a moment, JARVIS’ alarm should’ve woken everyone.” He said. Indeed, a moment later Thor and Frigga burst into the room, Rhodey in their footsteps. Frigga ran right over to Loki and Hela, looking like she was almost in shock. “No….No…” she said. The only reason for such an image to be before her was Loki’s death. He was one of the few people Hela would definitely retrieve herself. Rhodey on the other hand, came to Tony’s side. When he realized the genius wasn’t going to calm down and had already severely injured himself, Rhodey shook his head and swiftly knocked him out so they didn’t have to fight him on top of everything. Bruce started to Move towards Loki now that he was free of Tony, but hung back a second as he was surrounded by gods that probably knew better, instead helping Rhodey with starting first-aid for Tony’s burnt hands and arms.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:51 am
MDaylus

Hela nodded when Bruce explained that Thor would be down soon because of the alarm that sounded. "What happened?" She questioned. When Thor burst into the room with her grandmother and another. She didn't bother with anyone but her uncle calling him over quickly. "I need you to discharge Mjolnir's power into his chest. He doesn't know he's dead yet, we can still revive him." Hela assured. Thor didn't question his niece and quickly summoned Mjolnir not caring about the damage to the walls over reviving his brother. In half an instant he had done as asked and Loki's body surged upwards in a jerk then Hela's hands were on the god. Almost a minute later loki finally took a breath. "Stupid idiot trying to kill yourself, what were you thinking!" Hela yelled at her mothers unconscious body.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce watched the scene with his breath held, not letting it go until Loki finally took a breath. Relaxing slightly, he focused his attention on Tony now. “Loki has been trying to devise a way to prevent himself from being a concern when Thanos comes. He has been modifying the jammer to knock him unconscious…..I warned him not to attempt anything without me……I should’ve known better than to leave that machine out though.” He mumbled. Shaking his head, he slowly shifted Tony so he could pick him up with Rhodey’s help. “We need to move both of them to the infirmary. I need to monitor and run some tests on Loki….and I hope that I can save Tony’s hands after this.” He mumbled as he lifted Tony up, Rhodey on the other side.

Frigga frowned at Bruce’s explanation. She knew why Loki was doing this, understood the need, but this had gone too far. He had been stupid this time, on top of needlessly reckless. When Bruce spoke about trying to save Tony’s hands, she shook her head. “I can save him from permanent damage and pain, but Loki will have to heal him. He is much more skilled than I am in such grievous wounds.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:10 am
MDaylus

Loki's vitals slowly came up once his heart was beating and he was breathing once more. Hearing what her mother had been trying to do she turned her blazing golden eyes on the machine in question. "You let him weapon smith on something already enchanted. Its a wonder he didn't nearly kill himself sooner. He knows not of those arts. Didn't you see any problems before or did he merely get lucky?" she questioned angrily. She had thought her mother was going to die and that had scared her. Nodding when the man said the they needed to move Tony and loki to the infirmary she handed her mother to Thor to carry now that his skin no longer burned cold to the touch. She wanted to destroy it and took steps forward to do just that when Clint stepped in her way. "It would be wise to move mortal." she hissed knowing she looked frightening.

"We need it, your mother needs it. Not at the level its at now but we need it none the less." Clint stated looking quite unsure of himself despite holding his ground.

"I will not have my mother nearly killing himself again." she growled.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce sighed softly. “I did see problems, brought them to his attention even. That was when I asked him not to mess with it without me. He seemed to think that he could modify the machine so it wouldn’t do any lasting harm. I didn’t know enough about the magic he was using to doubt his claims.” He said as he passed by. Laying Tony on one bed, he continued to treat the burns on him as Frigga came closer, running her hands along his arms carefully, blocking the damage and pain. Backing off as the two moved around the unconscious men, Rhodey looked back over to the scene unfolding near the machine. He had no idea what it was or what was going on, but he stepped closer all the same. “Excuse me….I am not really sure what is going on here or who you are even…..but I can assure you that this machine won’t hurt Loki again. Tony is going to be p*ssed when he wakes up. We’ll be lucky if he doesn’t throw this thing out the window if it really is at fault. He won’t let Loki use it to harm himself again. If Clint says that it’s needed still, then I think it should be Tony and Loki’s choice if it stays in one piece.” He said slowly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games