Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked at Hela curiously. Her question made him nod slightly. “I’ll figure something out.” Tony promised. He’d stick a monitor on the god if he had to. Nodding again as she announced that she’d wake him, he sat silently, watching. As soon as it was clear that Loki was awake and fine, he shut off his mind from Loki. He had never done so before, but not a single thought or emotion slipped through. He was angry, tired, and hurting, he was not going to be pleasant to the god.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked around quite confused seeing Bruce and Hela and the unfamiliar room. He didn't really know what had happened but he couldn't assume it was good with Hela standing next to him looking quite annoyed. When the god felt Tony's end of the bond clamp down and go blank. He looked over to locate the man and found him. "Tony?" Loki questioned his voice hoarse and tone confused. Seeing the man's bandaged hands he grew more confused and moved to sit up worriedly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki when he heard his name, but he didn't respond, just staying in his spot. Bruce moved over to keep Loki down for a few minutes. "You have to stay laying down right now. You managed to your heart Loki....if Heal and Thor hadn't been here, you would be dead right now." He said slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked more and more confused when the man before him didn't say anything. Looking to Bruce when the man pressed him back to lay down explaining what had happened. Hearing he had stopped his heart and that he would be dead now if it hadn't been for his daughter and his brother. That explained why Hela was standing next to him. "That was not supposed to happen..." Loki murmured.

"Really mother? Some how I have doubts you didn't intend for it to do such things. In fact what did you intend for it to do?" Hela growled. Loki looked brow beaten and cast an apprehensive look to Tony knowing that if the man knew what had happened then that explained the silence on the bond.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew his silence upset Loki, and part of him felt bad for that, but it was nothing compared to the pain and panic he'd felt when he found Loki dead on the floor. Glancing at Heal when she spoke, he leaned back against the pillows and looked down to his bandaged hands. "Say something Loki." He said softly, not really sure how to handle himself at the moment. He wanted to yell and scream at Loki, slap him for his stupidity and stubbornness, but he also wanted to lay down with him and hold him, make sure he was okay and assure himself that his lover was alive and well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony told him to say something. "I was not trying to kill myself, I miscalculated... It was only supposed to take me out so if it came to it when Thanos comes you won't have to fight me. I was just trying to make sure I would not hurt anyone." Loki stated. Taking a breath he looked to Tony again. " I did not mean for this to happen, I'm sorry..." he pleaded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony finally looked over when Loki looked toward him. Jaw clenching slightly, he shook his head. "You went behind my back Loki.....you lied to my face and told me everything was alright after." He growled out, stopping himself before he got carried away. He started to reach up to push a hand through his hair as he always did when upset, but the bandages prevented that and he just ended up more frustrated.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrunk into the bed as Tony's jaw clenched and he was suddenly growling at him. He hadn't expected it would be finished with merely an apology. He didn't know how to reply. "Your hands?" he questioned trying to change the subject. He was pretty sure he knew what had happened and it made him feel worse.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing Loki shrink back only made Tony angrier. Loki deserved to be upset, but Tony always hated upsetting him. When he tried to change subjects, Tony’s eyes fell onto his bandaged arms. “I tried to help you when I found you…..I got burned.” He said slowly. Shifting uncomfortably, he shook his head. “If it hadn’t been for Bruce and Rhodey it would have been worse.” He said slowly. Bruce shook his head slightly. “Frigga deserves much of the credit as well.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony explained that he had tried to help him and got burned. He never hated his other form more than he did in that moment for having hurt Tony. Even if he hadn't had control of it, he had never meant to hurt Tony ever. "Thank you...." Loki mumbled in Bruce's direction before looking to his mother and Rhodey in thanks. "Do...do you want me to finish healing it?" he asked apprehensively. He was still in Jotun form and he didn't know if Tony would now fear touching him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced over at Loki again, considering him. There was no fear in his expression however. “Do you have enough magic for that?” he asked slowly. There was no point in starting if Loki wasn’t going to be able to finish or if the man was going to end up hurting himself again to heal him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki swallowed a bit harshly as Tony looked up to him, seeing no fear in the man's eyes was a small hope. Even more so when he was asked if he had enough magic, it meant on some level Tony still cared. Or perhaps merely did not wish to take care of him. Nodding in answer to the question he sat up again. Sliding from the bed he walked over to Tony's bed and stood just beside it waiting.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Watching Loki, Tony gave a heavy sigh. Letting him stand beside the bed for a moment, Tony reigned in his thoughts and emotions. “You don’t have to look so scared…….I still love you and want you…..I’m just extremely p*ssed off with you right now.” He finally said as he lifted his arms for Loki to take and heal.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki stood next to the bed trying to keep himself from shifting from foot to foot as he waited for Tony. Looking up when the man spoke, Loki's shoulders slumped in relief when Tony claimed that he still loved him and wanted him. "Not many others have." he murmured. Gently he placed his hands on Tony's arm flooding it with magic meant to heal. As it did he could feel the damage he had done and silently thanked his mother once more knowing it had probably been much worse. When he finished he pulled away and looked back to the floor. "I know it does not make it better but I am sorry..." Loki stated. Sorry for hurting the man, for scaring him and even going behind his back. "I just... you did not even wish to consider it. I needed to make sure there was an alternative option..." Loki started to explain.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched in silence as Loki healed him, letting out a relieved breath as he began to feel the damage being reversed and the ache of his arms disappeared. Flexing his fingers as Loki finished, Tony carefully began to unwrap his arms, careful in case Loki had missed something. Frowning at Loki, Tony pointed a finger from his freshly unwrapped hand at him. “No…..You don’t get to say that.” He said firmly. “I didn’t want to consider it, no, but if you had sat down with me and seriously talked to me about it, I would have ended up helping. If it’s something you feel you really have to do, I will always help. But you didn’t do that, you didn’t trust me that much, you felt you had to stay in the shadow and continue with lies and tricks, and that is not what you do when you want a relationship with someone Loki.” he said, unwrapping his other arm with an almost violent force before turning towards him. He was on a roll now. “That’s what’s making me angry Loki. I don’t care that the machine backfired, I don’t care that I got hurt, I don’t care about that because we’re still here. I can’t believe that you looked me in the eyes and lied about something this important.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games