Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony accepted the apologies and assurances that Loki flooded the bind with, continuing to run his fingers through Loki's hair and rub his shoulders. Looking over to Hela, he arched a brow. "It's still night time and I was in bed before this." He pointed out. "But feel free to yell some if you want. I wasn't the only one upset by all of this." He said. He wouldn't stop anyone else from yelling at Loki right now, but he made no move to leave him either, knowing that they both needed the contact for the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed deeply as Tony continued to run his fingers through his hair. Slowly he stopped flooding the bond with apologies, he knew Tony had accepted the apologies but it was not the same as forgiveness. He didn't know what it was going to take to make the man forgive him but he was going to do what it took. Looking to his daughter when she spoke of yelling at him, from there he looked to his mother, brother and Bruce. "Have at it." he stated softly. He deserved it he knew that well.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blinked when Loki looked to him. Shaking his head slightly, he gave a shrug. “I don’t yell…..” he said slowly. “But I am disappointed Loki. You promised me that you wouldn’t mess with that machine….you knew I was concerned, and you didn’t heed that in the slightest. I know I have no idea on how magic works or even 90% of Tony’s machines, but if you had called me, perhaps this could have been avoided.” He said softly.

Frigga sighed at Loki’s words, letting Bruce speak. “What happened, happened. I’m not happy about it, but you are an adult and it was your decision.” Slowly standing, Frigga came over to Loki. “Just don’t do that again. I have seen so many things for you to look forward to my dear, don’t jeopardize it.” She said, reaching out for his hand. Smiling when he placed his hand in hers, she squeezed it. “I’m so relieved that you are okay my Loki….” Shaking her head, she stepped away. “I am tired now….I’m going to bed.” She said gently. Moving to Hela, she hugged her granddaughter close. Kissing her temple, she whispered a few things to her before she pulled away.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Bruce's disappointment seemed alot worse than the man not yelling at him. He had never really disappointed someone he deemed as a friend. He didn't even try to argue that the man had merely told him not to do it in the same day. He had technically waited until the next day. He nodded when the man continued to say that if he had at least called him it might have been avoided. Looking to his mother as she took up place after Bruce he could see Thor standing behind her looking disappointed with him and that too hurt. "I will not." he assured taking her hand when Frigga asked him to not do such things again.

"You should all return to bed." Hela stated looking to her grandmother as she approached. Smiling at the kiss and the whispered words she nodded. "Goodnight mother, I will see you again soon. Goodbye Tony, the same for you I should think." she bid them farewell before disappearing.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Hela’s goodbye. Sure, he understood, and he didn’t mind her, but there was still something unsettling about a ‘see you soon’ from the queen of the underworld, or whatever it could be called. Looking to Loki now that Hela had disappeared, he sighed. “I’m tired.” He said slowly, moving out of Loki’s grasp and grabbing his hand. Looking to Bruce, he smiled. “Thank you Bruce…..You really are a savior around here.” He said softly. “You should sleep too though. No telling what we’ll be dealing with on Asgard.” He added. Watching as the doctor got up, they shared a meaningful look, before Bruce left, Tony slowly following, pulling Loki along with him as they headed for the elevator.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki waved his daughter goodbye not separating himself from Tony. "Me too..." Loki murmured. Looking up when the man started to separate from him but the man taking his hand he smiled softly. "yes thank you, Bruce and I am sorry." Loki apologized again. He allowed himself to be pulled along back to the elevator. He wondered if his hand was too cold for Tony. He had yet to change forms back and he wanted to but he felt stuck. Stuck in this form because of something be it guilt, regret or some other destructive feeling. "It was burning... The tower." loki spoke softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t speak as they made it back to the penthouse and to the bedroom. Letting go of his hand there, Tony push his fingers through his hair as he moved to the large windows. He was tired, but there was still adrenaline pumping through his veins from the shock and fear earlier. Slowly turning back to Loki, he crossed his arms over his chest. “You have no idea how terrified I was Loki….” he said slowly. Shifting slightly, he looked distinctly uncomfortable now, not angry or yelling.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt his stomach knot as Tony said nothing past when they made it to the penthouse. When the reached the penthouse the man released his hand and moved away and Loki stayed put expecting some more yelling. When Tony finally turned to face him Loki steeled himself. "I have some idea." loki replied softly. He knew far too well what it was like to find someone you cared about dead.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed, shaking his head at Loki’s words. He should’ve known better than to say that. Turning away from him again, Tony looked out to the city below. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he closed his eyes. He was so lost as to what to do right now. He was upset, but no longer angry, but he was also still scared and confused on top of being tired, and now he was guilty for having been so brash to Loki. He made no effort to hide his emotions or thoughts from the god; part of him wanting Loki to know the turmoil Tony was in because of him, part of him not really caring. “Loki….” he started, but couldn’t find the words to express what he wanted to say. Instead, he cursed to himself and shook his head, feeling like he was on the verge of tears.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony turned away again feeling more guilty than before knowing he shouldn't have interrupted the man. Feeling the turmoil Tony was feeling made the god's stomach hurt all the more. "Tony, I am sorry. I do not know what I can do to make this better but I will try. I will do anything." Loki pleaded. He wanted everything to be better for the tension between them to not be there especially with them so close to going to Asgard. He felt like an idiot now for what he had done causing such things.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony remained silent as Loki spoke. He knew Loki honestly regretted everything, that he was telling the truth, but he also didn’t know what would make this better, if anything ever would. He would always remember seeing Loki lying on the floor, dead. Not replying, he just reached a hand out for him, not looking at him, just wanting Loki close again

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt hopeless as Tony still did not respond. He wanted Tony to say something, yell, get angry, anything. The silence seemed so deafening to the god. When Tony stretched out a hand to him loki moved forward perhaps a bit slowly. Even if Tony wanted him close it was not the same as before.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki was close enough, Tony slowly turned and hugged Loki, hiding his face against his chest before pressing his ear to his heart, listening to it beat and letting himself be reassured that it was okay again. Finally feeling some relief, he just leaned into Loki, arms tight around him, listening to Loki’s heart and breath. “Don’t leave me Loki…..” he finally whispered. “I can’t be without you…..not anymore…..” he added, his exhaustion and stress finally catching up to him as he began to relax with his lover.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki wrapped his arms around the genius when the man turned and hugged him. He knew how frightened Tony must have been seeing him completely gone, not breathing. At least he thought that there had been no blood not like with Angroboda. Gently rubbing Tony's back he tried to soothe the man. "By all rights it should be you leaving me, I messed up Tony. But I will not leave you unless I have no choice or you do not want me any longer." Loki assured the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“How many times do I have to tell you? I will always want you, even when I’m angry at you.” Tony mumbled, fingers curling into Loki’s shirt. Looking up at him, he pulled him into a chaste kiss. “I want you to tell me about that nightmare tomorrow…..I know it had something to do with all of this.” He said softly. “But I want to sleep right now.” He said, slowly moving them to the bed, one of his arms remaining firmly around Loki, clearly not wanting him to move away, both to reassure him of the god’s presence, and to keep Loki from wandering off again. Slipping into the bed, he waited for Loki to get in before curling close.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games