Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You’re probably right…..” Tony sighed, smiling at the question and kiss. “I think we are.” He said gently, Kissing Loki again, he got up and grabbed for their towels, handing Loki one as he began to dry himself off. Stepping out of the tub and taking a moment for some cologne and preening in the mirror, he shuffled out of the bathroom and over to his suit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony agreed with him about Pepper and returned the kiss. Accepting the towel he dried himself off manually and thoroughly leaving only his hair still damp as he followed Tony into the room. Slipping into his underclothing he took the towel more firmly to his hair. once he had determined it dry enough he re-entered the bathroom to do his hair, when he returned it was slicked back in a stylish way. Adorning his suit he looked to Tony smiling as he draped the scarf around his neck. "I believe I am now prepared for whatever it is you wish of me tonight."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was admittedly entertained that Loki had some preening to do as well. Smoothing out his jacket and checking himself over in the mirror once more, he nodded. “Then off we go.” He said lightly, taking Loki’s hand as they walked out of the room and to the elevator on the way to the garage. “I think you’ll like what I have in mind.” He said, bouncing a little as they walked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:04 pm
MDaylus

Nodding when Tony said they were ready to go and allowed the man to take his hand. He couldn't help but the grin at Tony's bounce in his step as he walked to the elevator. "Oh will I? Are you still keeping secrets?" Loki questioned taking the lead and pulling Tony into the elevator until his back was against a wall and Tony before him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Yep.” Tony replied simply. Grinning as Loki pulled him close, he hummed. “I can promise that you’ll appreciate it though….it’s all about you tonight.” He said wrapping his hands in Loki’s scarf, keeping him close.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight frown about the secret but was not truly upset by it. He had no doubt in Tony and knew anything the man had planned would only be enjoyable. "Shall I hold you to that promise?" Loki teased reminiscing about the first time he had told Tony that when they had gone to get him fitted for clothing. Grinning as Tony's hands wrapped in his scarf and kept him close. "It cannot of course only be about me with you by my side." Loki purred kissing Tony once more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words, leaning into the kiss and pressing closer to the god, enjoying having him pinned against the wall like this. Kissing down his jaw, Tony let out a little hum. “Nope, it’s about you. Maybe you could reward me later if you like it though.” He said, nipping slightly at Loki’s neck before pulling away just as the door dinged open. Winking up at him, he led him into the garage and paused, considering the cars. After a moment he went for an expensive convertible. Opening the door for Loki, he looked over the god. “We’ll go out in style tonight I think.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki shivered as Tony pressed closer to him pinning him effectively and kissing down his jaw. "I think I could see that in your future." Loki promised after a soft gasp at the n** to his neck. Allowing himself to be led once more green eyes followed Tony as he decided on a car and then opened the door for him. Sliding into the seat he smiled, "We will certainly turn some heads in this."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki's words as he closed the door. "I love that you developed an appreciation for cars." He said lightly. It was an odd thing, but the fact that Loki had taken such an early interest in cars, or at least there workings was probably a large part of why he'd become attracted to him. Getting into the driver's seat, he fumbled for some sunglasses, despite it growing dark outside. Finally pulling out of the garage, he grinned as they entered the chaos of night time New York. "Now if we can only get you listening to acceptable music." He said lightly. He didn't honestly care what Loki listened to, well as long as it wasn't any of the annoying kids who called themselves musicians now. But if he could take a liking to some of his classic rock, then Loki was meant to be with him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm
MDaylus

"Now that I have discovered how certain parts of them work and the ease of which they work. How could I not have?" Loki questioned pleased that Tony was thrilled with his appreciation for the transports. "You still have much to show me I am sure. Working one is among that list." he continued. Relaxing in the seat as Tony fumbled for sunglasses he quirked an eyebrow. "Acceptable music? What is it you deem acceptable? I am sure there is much to show me there too. With the phone you gave me however I will soon know enough." He pondered all the music he had listened to and he would love nothing more to find music that did not sound like that of Asgard's unless it were like his mother's lullabies from when he was a child.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled, nodding slightly. “I’ll teach you to drive, we just need time, and some place where crashing isn’t a large concern.” He smiled. Grinning at the question, Tony shook his head. “Acceptable music is music that doesn’t make me question its very existence. I’ll give you a music lesson in the next few days. Let’s just say music from my childhood and before is rather good, a lot of stuff that comes out now isn’t, at least in my opinion.” He explained, smirk toying at his lips.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony assured him that he would teach him how to drive when they had time and somewhere where he couldn't crash the automobile. "I shall be open to whatever you show me but I am partial to those dealing with merely the instruments. I believe true talent lies in learning something but there are many talented voices too." Loki mused. "perhaps I will utilize JARVIS to show me what it is you are speaking about so you do not have to listen to it."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You develop a liking of guitar, and we’ll find some equal ground I think. Some of the best songs out there have amazing guitar solos that get just as much attention as the vocals.” Tony said lightly. When he talked about using JARVIS to explore the music he didn’t like, he laughed. “And deny you the privilege of my years of experience and rants about bad music, I couldn’t.” he smirked. Heading into the center of the city, they pulled up in front of a large theater, a steady stream of formally dressed people filing in. The board above the door advertised a Shakespearean play, ‘The Comedy of Errors’. Looking over to Loki, he smiled. “I invested some money in helping to build this place a few years ago….in return, they gave me a box to use as I pleased for life. So Any time you get in the mood to watch a classical play, you can come here. And considering your love for Shakespeare, I figured you’d enjoy coming tonight….opening night, it’s always the best. And I actually like this one.” He said. Pulling up to the curb, he climbed out of the car, handing the keys over to the valet and coming over to open the door for Loki.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:37 pm
MDaylus

"I do not see why I could not develop a liking." Loki grinned when Tony spoke about the music more. He could not help but laugh at the man's words about the privilege of his experience and rants about modern music. "Then I shall leave it up to you to show me what is in store for me." Loki smiled. Watching out the window as they drove through the center of the town until they came upon a building with an advertised name that Loki most certainly recognized. Looking back to Tony the god's green eyes were wide with amazement and gratitude. He had thought the man had no care for Shakespeare so to have the man bring him here to something of the sort had Loki feeling almost overwhelmed. "You are quite correct. I am surprised and quite pleased with this outcome." Loki smiled brightly before Tony got out of the car. As soon as the billionaire had opened his door Loki slipped from the car with ease and grace. Sneaking his arm around Tony's to rest his hand on the man's forearm he stayed close. "You are amazing." he whispered in the man's ear.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help the sense of pride that came with Loki’s words about liking this. He knew he’d decided on a good date, but hearing Loki say he liked it made it that much better. Admiring Loki as he slipped to gracefully from the car, he smiled as he felt Loki’s hand on his arm. Chuckling, he turned his head to brush his lips lightly over Loki’s. “I do try.” He grinned up at him before leading him inside. Nodding to a few people he recognized as they walked through the slowly filling lobby, he led them over to one of the men standing at the doors to the theater. Folding up his sunglasses as he spoke with the man, he smiled as he left his post and lead them up one of the large flights of stairs and into a decorated hallway, doors lining one side. Walking all the way to the end, the man opened the door for them, revealing Tony’s private box. Two comfortable seats were positioned near the rail, a small table sitting in between them. Pausing to ask for a red wine, Tony waited for the man to leave before he moved over to the chairs, motioning at Loki’s and sitting in his own.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games