Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed as fingers ran through his hair and calmed a bit when Tony squeezed the back of his neck. "I do not see why, they have never been nice to me. If they design to do the same to you I shall not be nice." Loki stated with a huff. He nodded when the man stated that they needed to wash up and finish packing only giving a soft squawk at the pinch. He watched Tony roll away and slowly joined him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly wandering into the bathroom, Tony looked back at Loki when he came in with a smile. “You know, it’s kind of hot when you get all protective…..” he said lightly, turning on the water and beginning to strip down. He really did enjoy having Loki get protective over him, he’d never really had anyone like that before.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:52 pm
MDaylus

"I am glad you think so." Loki purred kissing the man. He stripped as Tony did looking Tony over to make sure the man had not been burned anywhere else.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt Loki’s eyes on him and was pretty sure he knew what was going on. “You know, if you wanted to inspect me, you could’ve said as much.” He said lightly, turning and coming up to Loki. He could understand the need to inspect someone after they’ve been hurt. He’d done the same with Loki before.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a sheepish look when the man stated that if he had wanted to inspect him he could have asked. "I could be just admiring your form." Loki offered as Tony moved towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked and shook his head. "We've been together long enough for me to know what your expressions mean. That was not a 'I wanna kiss him' look' that was a 'I need to make sure he isn't bleeding or dying'." he pointed out, stopping an arms length from him, he spread his arms slightly. "Go ahead, you won't be happy until you do."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm
MDaylus

"Trust me I still wish to kiss you but you are correct I need to make sure you are alright." Loki admitted. When the man gave him permission to look him over loki moved claiming Tony's lips as his hands roamed down the mans body. It was a few minutes later with some magic use before Loki was content.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s reply, but didn’t comment on it. When Loki was suddenly kissing him, Tony was a little surprised, but slowly rested his hands on Loki’s shoulders and returned the kiss, allowing Loki’s hands to run over him. When he finally seemed satisfied, Tony smiled and tilted his head. “Everything good then?” he asked lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:35 am
MDaylus

Loki was relieved when Tony returned his kiss. He was still anxious that because the man was angry with him he would with hold his affections. However that Tony was kissing him proved that the man would not do such a thing. "Everything is alright. It seems as though I did not harm you else where." loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly t confirmation that he was alright. “See? Nothing to worry about.” He said lightly, pulling him into the shower now that that was finished. “You can relax a bit now.” He added with a smirk as he ran a hand down the god’s side.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly when the man told him there was nothing to worry about and allowed himself to be pulled into the shower. "I can indeed relax for the moment." loki stated grabbing the soap and began to wash Tony down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki washed him, enjoying the attention and the hot water on tense muscles. “So how do you plan on entertaining me on Asgard?” he asked lightly, reaching up to begin washing Loki’s hair.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:44 pm
MDaylus

"There is much I wish to show you on Asgard. I wish to have you meet Sleepnir." Loki stated smiling softly as he continued his motions until he was sure Tony was clean. Then he stayed still as Tony washed his hair. "I however hope to spend some time within my bedroom fulfilling your promise." loki teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly. He was still a little uncertain of meeting Loki's kids. He didn't want to risk their disapproval hurting this relationship. When Loki mentioned his promise however, he chuckled. "Every night Lo. If you want it." He promised. He still wanted to show off his relationship with Loki. Still wanted to make sure everyone knew they belonged to each other. Pulling him into a slow kiss, he only pulled away for air. Rinsing Loki's hair, he tilted his head, examining the dark locks. "Your hair is getting longer." He murmured.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games