Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:04 am
MDaylus

Smiling even more so as Tony showed him affection through the brushing of lips against his own. He had been a bit worried that even though they had come out with their relationship to the Avengers that Tony would still hide it other places. He had never been happier to be wrong in this instance. "You succeed so well." Loki responded. He allowed himself to be led, it allowed him time to admire the architecture of the building. When they stopped in front of a man standing in front of a door he listened as Tony spoke with the man and then they were being led to where Loki could only guess they would be seated. Sure enough they came upon a booth with two chairs and a small table. Slipping his arm from Tony's he moved into the booth to look out over the theater as the man spoke once more with the worker. Watching as Tony took his seat he moved as if to take his but instead moved around the table setting himself in Tony's lap with a mischievous grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was surprised when he suddenly found Loki in his lap, but he wrapped his arms around the god all the same. Smiling up at him, he settled in his seat a bit as he arched a brow. “And what do you think you’re doing?” he asked lightly, his thumb rubbing Loki’s side gently. The other boxes were slowly filling as the lifetime and more famous patrons were led to their seats, but he wasn’t concerned about anyone seeing them, even if they could in the dimly lit theater.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:53 am
MDaylus

"Enjoying my seat." Loki responded playfully to Tony's questions on what he thought he was doing. He shifted slightly until he was sitting sideways in Tony's lap arms wrapped around the back of the man's neck. Leaning down he placed a chaste kiss to the man's lips. "Do you oppose to this?" he questioned giving Tony an out if he would rather the god remain in his own seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at his reply, allowing him to shift as needed. Shaking his head at the question, he nuzzled at his neck slightly. “Not at all.” He replied. He was actually rather pleased to have Loki in his lap. However the worker he’d spoken to came back at that moment with a small cart. A bucket of ice held a bottle of wine and two crystal wine glasses sat beside it. The man managed to hide his surprise at the position of the two men rather well and went about pouring two glasses and setting the wine back into the ice. “If that’ll be all Mr. Stark.” He said lightly before moving silently out of the box again. Chuckling as the worker left, Tony, just took a moment to smell the wine before lifting it in a toast. “To us?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to grin as Tony said that he did not mind his sitting in the man's lap. Glancing up when the worker re-entered the room the grin only grew a bit more devious as he nipped at Tony's earlobe. He was glad that the man was surprised about the goings on in the booth knowing that he had not seen Tony do such things at least with another man here, maybe no one at all. The grin turned smug when the man finally left, it had been part of his intentions to start a rumor at least among the staff here that Tony was his and he had no doubt that he had succeeded. Taking his glass he sat up a bit more when Tony toasted to them. "To us." he agreed clinking their glasses together before taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shivered at the n** and wrapped his arm around Loki tighter. He knew Loki was trying to incite something, but he didn’t bother to stop him. Sipping on the wine, he set his glass aside and smiled up at Loki. “You are going to keep my life interesting aren’t you?’ he asked lightly, completely comfortable with Loki there. He really wasn’t shy in any way about things. If he’d thought that his image wouldn’t have been too badly affected, he would’ve gone out in public with a few guys he’d slept with before.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki placed a soothing kiss to Tony's neck when the man shivered at the n** to his ear as the arms tightened around him. "I shall." Loki grinned. "Life would be quite dull otherwise." Loki purred smiling as he swirled the wine in his glass. "I hope you informed Pepper of our outing or she is going to be quite angry with the attention we shall draw tonight. No doubt that man has already begun speaking with his co-workers." Loki continued. He looked out over the railing to the stage to make sure nothing was happening before turning back to Tony and kissing him once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed slightly at Loki’s reply, amused by him. It was nice to have someone who didn’t mind a bit of trouble. “I think JARVIS alerted her.” Tony shrugged. “But let’s not worry about her.” He added, leaning into the kiss and returning it. Running a hand up Loki’s leg, he massaged his thigh. “So is that what you’re wanting right now? To incite rumors and talk.” He asked, kissing at Loki’s jaw and neck.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that JARVIS had most likely notified the woman of what they were up to and allowed her to slip from his mind at the man's words. At least now he knew there would be no trouble later from that front and could continue on. Drawn from his thoughts by the returning of the kiss Loki shivered. "The rumors themselves help along, but I am more interested in letting those around you know that you are mine and I yours. You will not be easily stolen from me." Loki admitted giving a soft moan to the affection Tony showed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words, continuing to kiss at Loki’s skin, even nipping it gently. “So possessive, so sexy.” He said lightly. He loved knowing that Loki wanted to defend him, keep others from coming onto him. Sighing, he pulled away slightly to look up to Loki, face serious. “You do realize that being with me will put you in the spotlight of essentially the whole world….everything either of us do, alone or together will be talked about, and maybe not so kindly.” He said. With them venturing into public, he had to talk to Loki about this.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a full shudder as Tony nipped and went lax against. "I do not wish to lose you. I could not care about the spotlight. As a prince I was often under the gaze of Asgard and the council, especially since I was not the golden prince. I am quite used to those unkind words. However the only opinion I seem to truly care about lately is your own." Loki assured the man. He could deal with the hounds called the press and if they got truly out of his hand well then he had his magic and Thor would have some words to say he was sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “I know, I just want you to be prepared. On Asgard it was more focused on you. Here, the longer we stay together, the more the actions of one of us will affect the light the other is placed in. And….should they find out about your kids in some way, they won’t escape attention either. The media is what kills a lot of relationships, or contributes to it…..I just don’t want us to be the same.” He said gently. It was a part of the curse of Tony Stark. Anyone he was with was scrutinized and it made his trust and faith in other people shaky at best.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled in understanding when the man said that he merely wanted him to be prepared for what was to come. "So we will have to be careful with what we do when in the open. I will ward everything else so that we can not be followed into those that are our residence. The advantage of magic." Loki added with a slight grin. "I doubt they would believe my children are what they are until they truly know who I am. Then if they try to hurt them I will destroy them." he grumbled. He would keep the media out of their relationship or at least mostly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s little grin, but stayed serious when he spoke about the kids. ”Well if they ever do get involved, Pepper and I can work the media a bit so they aren’t so much in the spotlight. And they wouldn’t hurt them…..the problem would probably focus more on their relationship with you and I…..and their real father. Nothing sets the media abuzz like a mystery.” He said. Kissing loki softly, he rested his forehead against his, but if the press ever does start sniffing around, I’ll do my best to keep you and them happy and safe.” He said gently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked relieved that they could try to keep his children out of the spotlight. He knew without a doubt that they would not be looked upon kindly because of what they were. He knew it would then reflect on him in a bad light and Tony in the following for dating him. "They would never find out about their real father. They can speculate about it for as long as they want but only you and I hold the secret." Loki responded returning the soft kiss. "I will not allow you to face the brunt of them at the very least I assure you the tower and you house will be free of them."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games