Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that he had been very entertained. He was quite surprised when he was pulled close and danced with. Giving a happy laugh he allowed himself to be led through the dance. "I was not disturbed at all by your distraction, I enjoyed it." Loki smiled. He loved that Tony had brought him here even though the man got bored with it and would most likely rather be doing other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at his assurance. “Good. That’s part of the reason I don’t usually go to things like this. It’s too quiet and too still. I just don’t have the capability of staying still that long. You’d think a man of my intelligence would, but I can’t.” he said with a sigh. Shaking his head, he kissed Loki’s hand that was entwined with his. “So would you like to go out for a walk with me? I know a beautiful place.” He said, unsure of if Loki would want to go back to the tower or not. It had been a long day for him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:36 am
MDaylus

A look of amusement held itself on Loki's face as Tony explained why he often didn't go to such things. "You are a creator Tony, it would only stand to reason that you would need to be doing something. I myself am a scholar, I am able to sit through things like these because it is how I am. I would not fault you for what you can not truly control. Different types of intelligence call for different things." Loki assured the man again smiling as his hand was kissed. "I will follow you anywhere you wish to take me." Loki nodded. The sound of a walk sound quite pleasant to the god especially with the billionaire. Somewhere far away from all the trouble that was brewing elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki spoke, like some little weight left him. It was nice to know that Loki could understand him a little and would put up with his eccentricities, for now at least. When Loki agreed to go on the walk, Tony leaned up and kissed him gently, holding him close. “I think you’ll enjoy the place I have in mind.” He said softly against his lips. Pulling away, he kept his hand in Loki’s and slowly led him from their box. “So, aside from playing pranks and reading, how else did you entertain yourself on Asgard?’ Tony asked, trying to figure out if he could accommodate a few more things that Loki enjoyed into his tower or other homes.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:33 am
MDaylus

Seeing Tony relax brought a bit of relief to the god knowing that he had soothed the man's worries at least a bit. Returning the kiss he smiled looking quite intrigued by the new surprise of where their walk might lead. Following as he was led from the booth their hands still intertwined he couldn't help the smile on his face even as they neared the rest of the people whom had also attended the show. "I often sat with my mother while she weaved in my spar time, but most of my days were filled with lessons. Political mostly once Odin decided I had little aptitude for weapons. He set me to learning debate and making treaties. I am also quite adept in planning scenarios for war." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at the information. “Is that so?” he asked lightly. “You should talk to Clint and Steve then. They’re the strategists and experts on that type of stuff, though I’m the closest to political that there is amongst us I think.” He said, watching the crowds ahead of them. There were curious eyes turned toward them, but no one bold enough yet to come and ask about them. “Though if you and Rhodey get along, he lives and breathes that type of stuff.” He said.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony questioned about how he had spent his time. A bit intrigued by the thought of discussing battle tactics with Steve and Clint. He was sure the solider would at least have some insight the archer perhaps, either way he was sure it would be interesting. "I still have to meet him." Loki reminded moving closer to Tony as those around them began to take notice of them. "Look at them all, so curious." he whispered into the man's ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I know.” Tony sighed. “But we have time on our hands.” He said softly. He was still trying to figure out how to explain himself to Rhodey. He knew the man would ultimately accept his decisions and Loki, but there would be some explaining before. Smiling at the whisper, he chuckled slightly. “They’re to dazzled by you to say anything.” He smirked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when stony said that he still had time to meet the man. He knew Rhodey was yet another close friend to the man. He would have to wait and he would be patient. "Me?" Loki flushed. "Certainly not me, they know nothing about me. They know you." he protested looking out around the crowd.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki's flush. "Thus why they aren't looking at me." He smirked. "They're all wondering who the tall, gorgeous brunet is beside me. And you can't argue that description. You're naturally stunning and then my tailor does wonders with suits." He said, mentally noting to send him some more money for a job well done. Pausing before they reached the door, Tony made an impulsive decision and turned to Loki, pulling him down into a kiss, a murmur running through the crowd at that. Winking at the god when he pulled away, he practically bounced outside with him in tow. Tipping the valley, who'd already brought the car up, he opened the door for Loki before moving around to the driver's seat.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:09 am
MDaylus

Loki looked back to Tony as the man used his own argument against him and flushed darker at the compliments paid to him. He didn't know how to argue against Tony's words without seeming petty or causing an argument which he definitely did not want in such a public place or at all really. Deciding it was better to just remain silent and agree with the man he followed Tony to the door where he received quite the surprise. Hearing the murmurs all around him caused the god to flush once more even darker than before as Tony led him outside and back to the car. Slipping into the vehicle once more he waited for Tony to get in and the doors to be closed before speaking. "Now who was making a point." he teased softly. He couldn't say that he wasn't pleased that Tony had opened them up to the world now it seemed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki, giving a little shrug. “The opportunity presented itself, who was I to turn it down?” he said lightly. Pulling away from the theater, he glanced at Loki. “But I don’t see you complaining either, so I don’t think I did anything bad.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head smiling still as Tony argued that the opportunity had presented itself and he had to take it. "I certainly am not complaining, it was quite pleasant if a little unexpected." Loki admitted. He had thought he would have to be the one to really push them into the light of the public. He was quite happy to be wrong in this case.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I think you’d come to expect surprises from me.” Tony joked. Driving towards the edge of the city, they came to building, a sign reading ‘Stark Industries Botanical Gardens and Research Center’. It was closed at this time of evening, only the guard there. Parking and again moving to open the door for Loki, he led him to the door and scanned a card to get in. Pausing by the guard house to tell the man that he was coming in, he flipped a switch that turned on lights along the paths through the gardens. Taking Loki’s hand, he led him into the gardens. There were hundreds of types of plants and running streams going through the gardens, and the evening lights set a wonderful mood for the date.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm
MDaylus

"You would think so but even still you manage to surprise me." Loki laughed. He hoped Tony always did such things, he found it quite pleasing to not be able to predict the man. "This is yours?" Loki questioned as they came upon the building and seeing Stark Industries across it. Sliding from the car once more he followed the genius into the building. Gaping at the garden before him as Tony flipped the switch to the lights. "My word..." Loki gasped out. It was a wonderful sight before him, everything was perfect. Most things were in bloom and the garden smelled exquisite. Looking back to the man as his hand was grasped; green eyes filled with wonder and amazement. "you...this...its amazing." Loki stuttered out as he was led through the garden.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games