Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the question. "My company does more then just build machines. We have done scientific research for years, we just haven't focused on it. Many of these plants are in danger of disappearing, others are completely new breeds that have been created. My researchers are currently trying to create plants that can survive harsh environments and grow much faster to stimulate food growth in poor countries and provide more for the world." He explained, pleased by Loki's amazement. "I take it that you like this place?" He asked, glancing from the path to Loki.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:46 am
MDaylus

Loki listened as Tony explained that his company did more than just build machines. The plants around them were meaningful to the company and to those within the realm. "You work to make the world better..." Loki sighed smiling a soft smile. Nodding when the man asked him about liking the place. "It is quite wonderful without knowing what you are trying to do here, but knowing what it is for makes it all that much more wonderful." Loki spoke looking to Tony as he noticed the man look to him again. He wished he could help in some way but he didn't know what to do. He was not familiar with the science of the realm and he did not know how his magic would react to what they were doing. He was beginning to realize he had no worth to the realm, doing nothing to help it. "When do you go back to work?" he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled and shook his head at the question. “I don’t work on these projects, at least not really. I come up with the idea and set my researchers out to do it. I only come in when they’re stuck or they think they’re done. Most of my work is done in my personal labs. Beyond that I go to meetings or give speeches when I have to. Most inventions I make, I use and perfect for myself before I tweak them for others. For the most part, I don’t really work all that much. I invent when something comes to me or send my researchers scrambling for something when I come up with an idea that I don’t want to spend too much time on or I don’t feel like making myself informed on.” He shrugged. He really didn’t ever have to work again if he didn’t want to, but he had to work, he had plans and he had to invent. It was just who he was.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony said that he didn't often work in the labs in this place or where the main labs were. That he didn't work on the projects unless he needed to, it meant that he didn't have a direct way to help. However the thought of working on individual projects inspired the god. Perhaps he could do his own thing to help out the realm. Meetings he could help with knowing strategy and all tongue but he did not know how often that was. loki hummed in thought as he leaned down to inspect a plant. Already he was determine what he could do with his room since he was now staying in Tony's. "I should like to go with you when you next go in." Loki pleaded softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pausing as Loki stopped to examine a plant, Tony smiled at him. “You are free to join me whenever and wherever you like Lo.” He said before he looked away. “Though I don’t know how much you’ll like being around me in the lab. My best inventions come when I go through one of my…..episodes…..” he said, making a face and sounding honestly uncomfortable, more so than he ever had with Loki. It was embarrassing for him, something he tried to hide.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tonytold him that he was welcome to go with him whenever he wished."I will stay near you almost always unless I am lost in my own studies or you do not desire me nearby." Loki admitted. "At the very least to make sure you eat something." the god chuckled. Looking to Tony he frowned at the face the man was making. "What is it?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at the question. “It’s hard to explain…..it’s just embarrassing for me.” He said, not looking at Loki now. He honestly hated how his mind worked most of the time, because though he was a genius, when it came down to his mind, it never seemed to work on his own projects when he wanted it to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:33 pm
MDaylus

The gods frown only deepened when Tony shook his head and said that it was embarrassing. "Embarrassing as it is as being caught having fallen asleep on a book drooling on the pages? I woke up with words on my face and no one told me until my mother saw mw at the evening meal." Loki laughed softly. It was an amusing memory now despite being furious with those that had laughed at him at the time.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly, glancing back at him, but it didn’t brighten his mood much. “That’s once though. This….this is just how my mind works and I hate it.” He replied. Shaking his head and running a hand through his hair, he sighed. “It’s like everything useful, everything original and ground breaking builds up. It piles and piles, but I can’t get to it, and then all of a sudden it pours out in one stream. Everything, all at once. I can’t control when or where or for how long. And so many things happen at once that I can’t keep up with it all and I can barely focus on any one thing…..and I can’t do anything else but try to work and get as much done as I can. Pepper came in during one of my spells, it took me three hours to even recognize she was there, even though she was speaking to me and pretty much right in front of me, I just couldn’t process anything.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 am
MDaylus

Loki opened his mouth to argue but decided against it. It was true he had never suffered the public embarrassment once more, every time he woke on a book or scroll after that he made sure his face was clean. "There is nothing to be ashamed of with that. Your creations are one of the amazing things about you and if they come out in strange circumstances than so be it." Loki protested now. "While being ignored for three hours may not make one happy I understand it. Also I have been fully warned and shall come to expect something of the sort. Is there any way to help you whilst you are doing such things? Or would you prefer to be left alone to your work until you emerge?" Loki questioned. He wanted to know if he should watch Tony closely or let the man be; would he be alright to sit in the same room or should he merely check on the man every once in awhile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head, shoving his hand in his pockets. “There is no way to help really, just don’t try to stop me before it’s all out. And if you want to stay or not, well it’s up to you. It won’t affect me in one way or another, but it might not be fun for you. Like I said, I don’t process other people being there, and even if I do recognize that you’re there at some point, there is no guaranteeing that I will recognize you afterward or snap out of it in a timely fashion.” He said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded standing up when the man said that there was nothing that could be done and that it was best to leave him alone until he had worked it out of his system. "I can abide by that." Loki responded. He could understand the need to get through things, years of being so enraptured with a book that he just needed to finish. Smiling to Tony to assure the man that he understood and that he would still wait for the man to recognize him once more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked down at the ground after the smile. Coming closer, he just wrapped an arm around Loki, turning his face to hide it against the god’s shoulder for a moment. “You know, you’re one of the first people to not act like I’m crazy.” He said softly. Sure, Bruce didn’t seem to mind him, but everyone else he’d known had acted strange with him about such things.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony unsure what he could do when the man didn't cheer up and instead stared at the ground again. When the man finally wrapped his arms around him and buried his face against his shoulder Loki relaxed. "No one should think you crazy for such a thing as this. How many great creations do you come up with?" Loki questioned. He wanted Tony to see that what he did was amazing even if he zoned out with everyone when he did it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shifted to nuzzle Loki’s neck, not really responding to his questions at first. “I just wish I could function like a normal person sometimes.” He mumbled. After a moment, he took his hand again. “Come on, there’s a place you should see.” He said softly, leading them through the winding paths before they reached a koi pond, surrounded by low hanging trees, lily pads dotting the water’s surface.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games