Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Humming softly, he tilted his head, giving Loki more room to kiss, loving the light touches. “Depends. I’d do whatever I think I have to in order to get your attention again. I could shower you with gifts, take you out on dates every single day….” He said slowly. “Or I could toss you on my bed and make love to you until you couldn’t move, until you could think of nothing but me.” He added, hands cupping his rear for a moment, squeezing slightly before moving his hands back up his back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned against skin as Tony shifted his head to the side providing him with more skin to kiss. He rained light kisses on the exposed skin as Tony listed out all that he could and would do to retain Lok's affections should he become jealous. Tony's squeezing had the god moaning softly shifting so he was more firmly pressed against the man. "Mmmm... all of that sounds lovely but nothing more so than the bed." Loki purred nipping at Tony's ear again, green eyes blazing with arousal.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little huff as Loki moved closer, a little frustrated that he couldn’t do anything more than what they already were. Chuckling at his words, he turned to catch Loki’s lips in a kiss. When he had to pull away, he tilted his head. “I would love to give you a little sample.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:25 pm
MDaylus

The god moaned again when he was captured in a kiss only to groan in disappointment when the man pulled away. Loki looked to Tony when the man said that he would love to give him a sample. "Please do, you will not find any objections here." Loki murmured pleased with the way things were going.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked slightly, brushing his lips against Loki’s again. “We should go home for that babe. It’ll be ten minutes, tops.” He promised, kissing him lightly again before he started to shift Loki up so they could both stand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:45 pm
MDaylus

Giving a soft sigh as lips brushed against his once more he whined at the prospect of having to move. Soothed by yet another kiss he allowed Tony to shift him up and stood offering a hand to the man. Once they were both standing and steady Loki seized Tony pulling him into another kiss. When he pulled away they were outside of the gardens standing beside the car. "Shall I time you?" Loki questioned teasingly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki's reactions, thoroughly amused by him. Taking Loki's hand to stand, he grasped as he was pulled into the kiss, melting against him. Even through the kiss, he sensed the change in the air, felt the tingle in the back of his mind, and knew they had moved. Leaning on Loki for a minute as he saw their surroundings, he chuckled at the question. "Whatever you want babe." He replied, pressing up against him completely. "Have I ever told you how sexy it is when you're demanding like that?" He asked lightly. He loved it when Loki initiated their contacts like when he'd pulled him in for the kiss. Opening the door for Loki, he watches him sit down, looking over every line of his body with a little smirk before he moved to the driver's seat again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:25 pm
MDaylus

A smirk was ever present on Loki's face as Tony leaned against him and took in their new surroundings. "I can not seem to recall such words leaving your mouth." Loki teased. Sliding into the car as Tony held open the door for him the god was well aware of the man's eyes following every movement he made. It pleased him to know Tony was watching him in such a way and his own eyes followed the man around the car until he slid into his own seat starting the car.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the reply. “Well you are.” He said as he settled into his seat, already starting up the car and pulling out of the parking lot. As soon as they were on the road again, his hand moved over to Loki’s knee, rubbing his leg, not really wanting to lose contact with him. “So, good date?’ he asked slowly. Sure there had been moments of darker subject matter, but with the two of them together, he had a feeling it would be a long time before they managed to find out all of each other’s dark little secrets.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 pm
MDaylus

A mischievous look returned to the god's face at Tony's words. Relaxing into his seat as he awaited the ride home he started slightly before smiling at Tony covering the man's own hand with his own. "It was a wonderful date." Loki acquiesced. The best date he had ever been on if he thought back on it. "I would much like to do such things again." he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly when Loki’s hand covered his. “Babe, once we get this mess with Sif and Fandral wrapped up, we can go on a date every single day if you want.” He joked. He had full intentions to take Loki on more dates, many more if he could. The only thing stopping that was the craziness going on in the tower. Sure there was Thanos to think about, but who knew how far away he was. Without a portal, it could take him decades to arrive, if not longer. “But I’m glad you enjoyed it. I was a little worried since it was something that just popped into my head. Not all of my ideas work, especially when they involve people.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that he could go on a date as much as he wanted once the drama was cleared up. "I would like that, perhaps not as frequently as you suggest." Loki laughed. Listening to the man say that he had been worried since it had been planned last minute. "No, it was wonderful. You have nothing of the such to worry about." Loki assured leaning across the car to give Tony a soft kiss on the cheek.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s reply, happy to hear his laughter. Surprised by the little kiss, he smiled over to him. “You know, for a guy raised as a prince, you are far less demanding than I’d imagine.” He teased. TOny behaved more like a royal than those who were actually destined for a crown on earth and Loki was barely demanding anything compared to tony.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when the man smiled at him giving a confused look. "How pray tell is a prince to act? No one has ever listened to my demands, only Thor gets his way when he demands it. I have always been much more subtle in getting what I want." Loki smirked. He was not upset about Thor getting his way over him, his methods had suited him just fine. He was however curious about how Tony thought he should act..  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little shrug. “More like Thor used to I suppose. Demanding things, being full of yourself, being argumentative.” He said. “Though I’m glad you don’t act like that….there can only be so many of those personalities under one roof.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games