Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that he could do what he wished with his room. "Then perhaps you will get to see the spacial pocket tonight unless we have something else planned." Loki inquired. He smiled at the kiss he received. "What would you like us to do now?" Loki questioned when Tony shifted and said the machine was ready for the next step.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded. “I’d like that.” He said lightly. He really was curious about this ‘pocket’ of Loki’s. Turning so he could see Loki better, he tilted his head. “Do you know of any spells that can either ward against magic or cancel it out?” he asked slowly, toying with the machine before him, mind running over the possibilities.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:20 pm
MDaylus

Nodding he agreed to show Tony the spacial pocket when he redid his bedroom to accommodate his books. "I do know of some but it does not block magic completely more dampers it." Loki shrugged. "I could try that until I am able to do more research. I will admit I have never much had a reason to block anyones magic completely until now." Loki sighed. He had studied magic in a broad sense never settling on a specific class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded, running a hand over his chin in thought. “I think, maybe, that might work. Because these jammers work by sending out energy waves that are similar to what it’s trying to disrupt, that way there is a clash of the energy at it is canceled out.” He explained. “I think that if you could make that spell activate when this part of the machine activates, then between your magic and my technology, we might be able to cancel out magic.” He explained, patting the jammer on top of the device. “I figure we can hook this up to JARVIS and if there is any additional magic above what you use for your illusion, then we can have JARVIS activate it for, let’s say, five minutes, enough time to be warned and prepared.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:28 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that even the dampening spell might be sufficient enough to allow for his machine to do its job. Learning how the machine worked was an added bonus but helped his understanding in what he needed to do to allow his magic to work with it. "It will take abit more of complex magic to turn on with machine but I can do that." Loki assured. "You mean activate it during the day if Sif decides to invade the room again?" Loki questioned. He hoped they would be able to use it at night to allow him to sleep away from Thanos' and Sifs reach. He knew nightmares were unavoidable but at least those he could deal with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Yes.” Tony replied. “It’ll take different settings for night. We want it to disrupt any further magic above your illusion, but allow you to keep this form. It’ll take a bit of tinkering for me to find the proper wave lengths for that.” He explained. “And I would prefer not to try that until we can confirm that we really can get your magic and this machine to work together.” He continued.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki was a bit confused and surprised with Tony telling him the device could take on different settings. He expected the machine to only have one setting, complete shut down. He was relieved to know that at night he would be able to retain this form, the form he felt most himself in. "I can remain in the Jotun form if it is needed while the machine is calibrated." Loki assured. "If you would like I will see about attaching my magic to the jammer now." Loki continued stepping to Tony's side as he looked over the jammer more carefully. He needed to know where the best place was to attach the magic was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at the offer. “Your illusion would actually be a good designation of a complete shutdown of the magic.” He said, tapping his fingers on the table. Looking to Loki, he frowned. “You do realize that to completely shut down magic in the tower, whatever is happening, your illusion will stop. Are you going to be prepared for that?” he asked softly, meeting Loki’s eyes. He knew this was a good precaution, a good measure towards safety, but he would trash it if Loki didn’t think he could handle it.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:32 pm
MDaylus

"I understand what could and will happen if we succeed at this. I accept the consequences of such things. I will merely hope that I am somewhere that it will not cause a big commotion." Loki shrugged. He didn't like shedding his illusion without his consent but if it was to keep everyone safe then he would gladly take whatever came his way when it happened. After all he had at least two people on his side. Perhaps the other Avengers would be as accommodating and open minded. "I believe it will be best if I attached the magic here to this piece as it seems to be where the central data is stored, correct?" Loki questioned pointing to a spot just under somethings on the jammer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched him as he said that and gave a slow nod. He wasn’t happy with it either, but if Loki said go ahead, then he would. Turning back to the machine when Loki spoke, he thought for a moment. “Depends on what you think would be easiest. That’s where the data and detection could happen, but the mechanism that broadcasts the signal is here.” He said, pointing to another spot. “I don’t know how you’re wanting to manipulate your spell.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony watching the man point out more things in the jammer of where the signal was produced. Giving a hum if contemplation he pressed a finger to it send a spark of magic through it to test. Then giving another hum he moved back to the spot he had thought to place the magic first doing the same thing. "This mechanism should work the best it seems." Loki admitted pointing to the signal broadcaster. "I will be placing the spell and securing it with another to make it activate when the machine is turned on, it will also lock onto what ever signal if broadcast and tie into it." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki closely, head tilted. Nodding at his explanation, he moved out of the way for Loki. “Sounds good.” He said slowly. “Work your magic babe.” He said softly, watching intently. He really was curious about Loki’s magic. Anything and everything he did was amazing to him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony agreed with him and allowed him to begin. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes laying his hands on the jammer. With another soft breath he began a soft chant in another language. Beneath his hands the jammer's metal seemed to brighten a bit and the spot where Loki had determined he would place the magic seemed to take on a red aura. He placed the fist spell and then his tone changed when he moved onto the second one which would lock the first in place and cause it to activate when the machine was turned on. It was a bit more complex with some magic already in place working to damper magic already but he managed to manipulate it and as he did the red aura turned white and grew a bit brighter. Then as his words finished after a few minutes it seemed to sink into the device and disappear. "I believe that will suffice but I can always make changes if need be." Loki spoke opening his eyes and looking to Tony.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched intently, focusing on Loki’s lips at first, taking in the language, trying to see if it matched any of the languages he knew even vaguely. When he was sure it didn’t , he looked down to where the metal was changing. Tilting his head, he slowly bent over, getting a closer look though he didn’t get too close. It was odd, he could feel the magic practically radiating from the metal and from Loki’s palms, it made that buzzing in the back of his mind go crazy, and the hairs on the back of his neck stand. Standing straight once more when Loki changed spells, he frowned a bit at the feeling, but he didn’t say anything. Looking up at Loki when he was done, he nodded. Touching the spot curiously, he hummed. “Shall we test it?” he asked after a moment. This would shut down Loki’s illusion completely if it worked properly. Hopefully it didn’t hurt him somehow.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when he had looked to Tony finding the man close and looking curiously at the machine no doubt where he had been casting his magic. "If you wish. I will move away from you seeing as though I am unsure as to what shutting down all of my magic will do." Loki said moving to an open space in the lab well enough away from the machines that could be damaged if something went wrong. Looking back to Tony he gave a slight nod to the man to begin the test if he so wished.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff