Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I know.” Tony sighed. “I should take more time to do things like this with you. We’re around each other all the time, but we never really have any alone time unless it’s late at night.” He said, walking slowly with Loki, taking in their surroundings and trying to keep them out of any large groups of people so they wouldn’t be bothered by someone recognizing him. “We’re a couple, we should be going on dates all the time.”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled indulgently at Tony when the man said he needed to take him to more of such things. He didn't know how often they would be able to do such things with all the holidays coming and dealing with the media on top of moving. "It can not be helped sometimes but I do not see why we can not plan some alone time during the week or every other week." Loki offered. "You think that we should go on more dates? It is still strange to me to do such things when no one wished such things in Asgard." Loki sighed. "This is why you are so much better than anyone else."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded his agreement to the thought of scheduling some alone time for themselves. They should do that, especially since they were moving into the mansion where everyone would be in each other’s hair even more. Looking to his lover when he continued talking about dates, he held him a little tighter. “I thought we established that Asgardians are idiots in that sense.” He said slowly. “All you’d have to do is walk ten feet here and you’d find at least three people wanting to go on a date with you.” He said firmly. “That’s why I can’t ever let you go, you’d be snapped up in no time.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony agreed that they could schedule some time alone with each other. Casting a curious glance to Tony when the man held him tighter he gave a slight chuckle when Tony called Asgard idiots. "I still do not know that I believe I would be snatched up as quickly as you say. After all when we go out everyone looks at you and the media is only interested in me because they do not know me yet." Loki responded. "However I am happy to know that you can not ever let me go." Loki stated smiling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony huffed at Loki’s words, rolling his eyes. “Use your magic for a minute. Make it so I can’t be recognized.” He demanded. When he was sure Loki had done as he asked, he took his hand and started across the path to where another gay couple was standing. “Excuse me!” he said quickly interrupting them. “Sorry for disturbing you, but I’m trying to prove something to my partner here…If he were single and you were single, Would you be interested?” he asked pointedly, moving so they could see Loki properly. The couple looked at each other before looking back at Loki and one quickly agreed. “I wouldn’t mind it.” He said lightly. The other shrugged, looking Loki over. “Honestly? Not my type, but I know plenty of friends that would be happy to date him.” He said calmly, looking between Loki and Tony. The genius just grinned and nodded. “Thank you guys. Sorry for interrupting.” He apologized again before pulling Loki along and away from the couple.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked confused when Tony huffed and asked him to make it so the man wasn't recognizable. He did so with some confusion and was even more surprised that once he had done as asked that Tony had seized him by the hand and stated leading him. "Tony..." Loki began when the man called out to two other people. Feeling suddenly quite self conscious when the two people looked him over. He almost braced himself for name calling and insults but reminded himself that this was Midgard and not Asgard. He was a bit surprised by the answer but he didn't really know if he believed still. One had said that he wouldn't mind not that he really would and the other said he had friends but Loki wasn't his type. "I am not sure that quite makes your statement true." Loki protested a bit when they were far enough away from the other couple.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes as he turned to look at his mate. “If you’re still not sure we can ask more people if you’d like. I can ask people every day for the rest of our lives. I’m not saying everyone will say yes, no one is universally attractive unfortunately, but I guarantee you there are plenty of people who find you attractive. And once the media gets over the shock, plenty will be talking about how gorgeous you are. Men and women will talk about how they wished you were single, maybe even try to convince you to break up with me.” He said firmly. “You are attractive and smart and funny and so much more. I just want you to see that.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at the idea of asking more people, he still felt like he was going to receive Asgard's reactions and he didn't like to on display to people without his armor. He felt too vulnerable without it even knowing that this was Midgard. He had No illusions a out whether or not a Midgardian could injure him and he would not put his child in that danger. "we have no need to ask anyone else." Loki sighed. "Let us continue our date." he suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sighing heavily, he stopped them and framed his mate’s face with hands. “I love you Lo.” He said softly. “I just want you to see how much you mean to me. How amazing you are.” He said softly. Leaning in, he kissed him softly, wrapping his arms around his neck. “I want to make it better….everything that has happened to you. All of the bad stuff.’  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:48 pm
MDaylus

Green eyes locked with brown when the man framed his face with his hands. "I love you too." Loki murmured. "I know that I mean much to you its just hard to see that others could find such things in me." Loki sighed. "You have made it better Tony, everything you have done is better." Loki spoke when the man kissed him softly. He wrapped his own arms around the man's waist laying his forehead against the man's shoulder. "I am sorry to bring the date down please let us continue like this has not happened." Loki begged.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki lean his head against him, a hand coming up to pet his hair. “No….No, nothing is wrong. This is good. I want you to remember this. Remember that here, on Earth, you are not an outcast. You won’t be shunned and ignored. Humans are all strange, all different, you’re just another layer to that.” He murmured, kissing the side of his head. Rubbing his shoulders once more, he finally pulled away. “Alright. Let’s find you a hotdog stand.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed as Tony's hand came up to pet his hair. Giving a slight nod when the man said that he wanted to remember this, to remember that on Midgard he was not an outcast. Tony wanted him to remember that he wouldn't be ignored or shunned, that he was just another layer to Midgard's strangeness. He liked knowing that he wasn't all that different besides being from Asgard. When the man kissed his head while rubbing his shoulders before pulling away. "Yes a hotdog, it is not a dog is it?" he questioned grateful to move away from the topics of how Asgard had hurt him. He knew it wouldn't be the last time it would come up but he still wanted to avoid it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Continuing to wander down the path with Loki, he laughed at the question, shaking his head. “No. It’s not. It’s usually beef or pork, or some combination of the two.” He explained. It didn’t take long to find a little stand set up at the meeting point of three paths. Walking over, Tony bought two sodas and two hot dogs, getting both fully loaded. He knew Loki would eat it even if he didn’t like it all that much, so he wasn’t worried about it, especially knowing that he’d get to feed Loki funnel cake later, something he knew the god would love. “Now just remember, this could very well be an acquired taste.” He said gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki feels a bit of relief when Tony assures him that a hotdog is not made out of the animals that resemble its name but instead out of cow or pig. Leaving the glamor he had on Tony up whilst the man moved to buy the things Loki viewed the park. There were a good amount of trees but nothing like a forest considering he could still see the city just beyond them. He could also see the lake in the distance and hear people splashing in the water. Despite being so close to the city however it seemed a different place amongst all the trees with the multi colored leaves as they changed colors with the fall season. Loki looked back to Tony as the man returned offering him the hotdog. The thing itself looked stranger than any other food he had come across thus far on Midgard with all its toppings. "I shall endeavor to remember such things." Loki assured still looking over the thing. Finally he took a bite chewing on it thoughtfully. It was not the worst thing he had eaten but he couldn't say he would come back to it again if he had other choices at least not as it was. Perhaps without some of the things on it, he would give it another chance. None the less he ate without complaint.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki intently as he took his first bite. Smiling slightly as he saw how little he was impressed by it, he shook his head. “Sorry it’s not that good, but it’s too stereotypically New York for me to pass up.” He said lightly, moving to sit at a bench a little ways away from the hot dog stand. “I promise the funnel cake will be something you’ll love though.” He grinned. Settling down so he could eat without making himself look like an idiot. “SO you have the option of ice skating first or getting funnel cake.” He said, trying to hide his full mouth.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games