Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave an appreciative look when Bruce assured him that he would get the test through as quickly as he could. Sitting still as the man drew the necessary blood from him before going to get Thor's. Looking up as Tony came in he only liked to the man long enough to recognize him before he went back to his own thoughts trying to figure out when he had been conceived. He knew that Jotuns had a longer gestation period but Frigga and Odin would already have to be married when he was conceived no matter which way he looked at it. Taking the cup offered to him almost mechanically he allowed Tony's words to wash over him looking up when he was questioned. "Bruce found something in mine and Thor's blood." Loki answered softly. "We might actually be related..." he continued after a long still moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at the news. "You and the big guy?" he asked, crossing his arms. "Well there's only a few ways that could be and you don't seem pleased.....it's that bad?' he asked slowly, completely serious for Loki's sake, knowing this couldn't be a subject to take lightly with him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony questioned about him and Thor. "It matters not which way I look at it, I was conceived when Frigga and Odin were married. I am the illegitimate heir to Asgard and Jotunheim. I should not exist." Loki grumbled. "Bruce is going to run a test to make sure but I can not see any other explanation." Loki continued holding up the graph results so Tony could see..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly sitting next to Loki when he handed over the graphs, he looked between them carefully. He wasn’t an expert on DNA and such, but he knew enough to see what was meant. Letting out a slow breath, he carefully put the graphs back down and looked to Loki, taking his hand. “So…..what are you going to do about it?” he asked softly, thumb rubbing over his knuckles gently. “As long as it doesn’t involve a tantrum like what led to the mess with the bifrost and Jotunheim, I’ll support you the best that I can.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony to see how he took the news and frowned when he could see the realization come over the man's face. Taking a breath as the genius took his hand. "I am waiting for the results before I confront Thor." Loki admitted. "Bruce asked me to wait." he continued. Green eyes narrowed when Tony said that as long as he did not throw a tantrum like he had during and just after Thor's banishment. "You mean as long as I do not try to destroy another race?" Loki grumbled. "All I want to do is find out the truth Tony." he continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing those beautiful eyes narrow at him, Tony knew he’d said the wrong thing. “I know Lo, I do, and you have every right to know the truth.” He said slowly, bringing Loki’s hand up to kiss it. “And I could’ve phrased that better. I just mean that you are a smart, logical, and compassionate man, I know it, and I’m here for you…..I just want you to make sure you think about whatever it is you decide to do beforehand. I don’t want you to do something and then feel the burden of it later.” He continued, keeping his eyes locked with Loki’s. Smiling at him softly, he leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss. “Now…..it’s going to be a while before Bruce can get you those results, so why don’t we eat breakfast and get to work on that jammer? It worry over it for hours without confirmation.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki was soothed when the man explained that he could have phrased his words in another way. The kiss to his hand had the god sighing and running a hand through his hair. "I will not go and try to destroy someone, I may perhaps hit Thor depending on if he knows." Loki gave a bitter laugh. He hoped the man didn't know and that he could perhaps give the man some good news. Even though he was trying to figure out what was going on he couldn't deny that it made him a little happy to know that his while life hadn't been a lie. Pushing up to meet the kiss he relaxed more. "Yes there is much more important things to worry about now instead of my heritage." Loki agreed taking a calming breath. "It could all be wrong anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words, shaking his head. “Hit Thor as often as you want. He’ll survive.” He joked. Hand slipping from Loki’s he brushed his cheek gently before he turned and pulled the tray closer. “Now eat. You need your energy and I imagine you’re hungry after last night.” He smirked, winking at him. “And you have to try these. Some of the best things on earth in my opinion.” He said, pointing to the cinnamon rolls. “Especially since they’re homemade. Don’t know how he managed it, but Steve’s actually a really good cook for a soldier…..has some of the best recipes of anyone I’ve met.” He said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a laugh of his own when Tony gave him permission to hit Thor as often as he liked. Smiling at the brush against his cheek he settled down to eat sipping the cup of coffee that had been handed to him earlier. He felt much better about possibly being Thor's actual brother with Tony around. "You are quite correct, I am quite famished." Loki laughed shaking his head at Tony's suggestion. Picking up one of the cinnamon rolls he found that he had to agree with Tony that Steve's cooking was so far the best he had tasted in the pastry department. "Perhaps you should just open a restaurant and then give it to him. Perhaps explain that if he does not run it then it will go to waste." Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was pleased with Loki’s laughter to say the least, knowing that he was good for the moment at least. Chuckling at his words, he shook his head. “As lovely as that sounds, I can’t do that. I get him out and working like a normal person, he’ll expect me to do more around here and I’m just too lazy for that.” He smiled. “Maybe I’ll get him to write a cookbook though….and open a restaurant for him once I’m an old man and he can’t make me do anything.” He said lightly. Continuing to munch on the food, he watched Loki with a smile. “SO how long will that bond take?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:06 am
MDaylus

Loki shrugged still smiling when the man explained why he couldn't give Steve a restaurant. "I believe that is an acceptable prospect." Loki agreed. Of course he didn't like the sound of Tony getting old but knew it was up to the man to decide if he wanted to be such when Loki presented him with the idea of Idun's apples. "That bond? If I spent the day working on it I could have it completed by the evening. However there are more important things, if we finish up quickly enough and can manage to make the jamming device work than perhaps I can have it completed by tomorrow afternoon." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly, at his explanation. “You don’t have to rush it Lo, I was just wondering.” He smiled. Tilting his head, he slowly scooted the chair closer and pressed up against Loki’s side, much more comfortable with being close to him. “So this thing, did you just come up with it or did you find it in some magic book a long time ago?” he asked lightly, wanting to know more about Loki’s history with magic.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 am
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit relieved about not rushing forming the bond, he was trying to watch his magical output compared to what he had incoming. So far he was running lopsided and not in his favor, the full night of sleep had helped balance it a bit but if he tried to rush the bond he might be left vulnerable while he waited to recharge. Sif would no doubt take advantage. Smiling as Tony shifted until they were sitting pressed against each other. "I saw something similar in my studies years ago and built upon it. The one I saw was unbreakable when it was formed. I have assumed this will be the same but I can not be for sure." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:26 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly, staring at a piece of melon he’d speared with a fork. “So you haven’t had the opportunity to try this out before?” he asked lightly. “Love being a guinea pig.” He smirked at Loki. When you do finish it…..do you think we could let Bruce take some brain scans while we…..talk? I’m sure he’d love to see what happens, and it might be nice for you to see how exactly this spell affects the mind. I bet Bruce would even love to get a scan while you’re actually performing magic, he’s just been waiting for an appropriate time to ask.” He said with a chuckle..

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:36 am
MDaylus

"No I have not." Loki informed when Tony asked if he had tried out the spell before. "To be fair I have placed the majority of the spell on myself already. I was not willing to go through with such things if I has an adverse reaction. I would never do anything to you that I would not do to myself." he promised nuzzling at the man's shoulder. Listening to his questions about Bruce he nodded. He could not see a problem with the man scanning them whilst amid an unheard conversation or while he was performing magic. "I am sure such things can be arranged." Loki assured. He was honestly curious to see what it looked like when he performed magic, what sort of things his brain did to execute such things.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games