Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned as Loki spoke. Reaching out, he carefully put a hand on one of Loki’s trying to comfort him a little. “But you’re hurting yourself by doing this. You’re doing Thanos’ work for him.” He pointed out. “And wouldn’t you be better able to combat Thanos with these memories?” he added. His tone remained gentle and calm, not wanting to push Loki or anger him, but needing to understand and voice his own concerns.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man put a hand on his. He knew the man was offering him comfort and he accepted that. "No, I am trying to protect those from him. He wants those memories, those memories can make or destroy me. They're what you could call core memories. I might be able to combat him with them but if he destroys them..." Loki shivered at that thought. "I don't know what I would be after, how I would be. He could mold me into whatever he wanted." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed heavily as Loki refused his idea. Squeezing Loki’s hand, he was silent for a moment. ‘I’m just trying to figure out how to help you.” He whispered. “We have to find something new to do.” He continued. “Is there anything I can do to help?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:12 am
MDaylus

Loki felt bad when Tony sighed heavily. He knew the man was trying to help but pulling the memories back to himself would only destroy himself. He nodded as Tony confirmed his thoughts and proclaimed that they had to find something new to do. "I don't know, I need to find a way to either protect my mind or completely rid him from me." Loki sighed himself.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Do you think there’s a book in your study or one Frigga might have about my type of magic? One that could be translated?” Tony asked seriously. He needed to learn more about what he could do, not only for his plan, but for a backup. If he could figure out how to keep Thanos out of Loki’s mind, or at least keep him from having as much freedom, they may have a chance.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony asked him about a book. He thought there might be a couple but it would take some searching. "Could look and find something on mind magic.” Loki stated. "You might have Thor ask mother while he is up there but he is not careful with books." Loki continued. It would be easier if he could search his mother's special stores. He could search her library with the key she had given him but it was large and would take him a long time without magic to aid him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at the set back, but nodded. “I think I will.” He said slowly. He’d intended to ask anyway, but now it wouldn’t be suspicious. Leaning closer he pressed his forehead to Loki’s, bumping his nose gently. “Do you trust me Loki?” he asked quietly, still holding the god’s hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he thought he would have Thor ask his mother about the books. "If he brings something back make sure one of his friends carries it. They will be far more careful, actually make sure hogue carries it. Voltage can be just as careless as Thor." Loki advised. Loki relaxed as Tony pressed their foreheads together even more as the man bumped his nose. The question of trust had Loki frowning. "Yes, I've never not trusted you. Not since you gifted me with your own.” Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s advice, but didn’t comment on it. Thor would take care of any book Frigga gave him if he knew it may help Loki. Loki’s response to his question had Tony smiling gently, though his eyes were serious. “Then trust me when I tell you that we will find a way to save you. We aren’t done yet.” He said firmly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony smile but could see the seriousness in his gaze and it made him a bit uneasy. The words Tony spoke eased the knot of unease and he nodded. "I trust you." Loki promised. He believed Tony would find a way to save his mind from Thanos and that he wasn't done looking for a solution.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Good.” Tony said gently. After a moment’s thought, he gave Loki a quick kiss before he pulled away. Now why don’t you spend a little time in your mind before dinner. You’ve accomplished enough other things for the day.” He suggested.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:53 pm
MDaylus

A gentle smile took over Loki's face when Tony thought it was good that he trusted him still. The quick kiss startled Loki not having been expecting it in the least. He was still not sure what to do when Tony suggested that he spend some time in his mind until dinner. "Here? Or should I go back to the study?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head when Loki questioned him. “I think that’s up to you.” Tony responded slowly, glancing around the room. “You may be interrupted here. But you have been spending a large amount of time alone and away from everyone.” He continued. He didn’t think anyone would disturb Loki if they saw him lost in his mind, but Tony also liked the idea of him somewhere that others could keep an eye on him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that the choice was up to him. He glanced at the room evaluating what Tony had told him. It was true that he was likely to be disturbed but being in the study by himself earlier hadn't stopped that either. "What are you going to do?" Loki questioned looking back to tony. He didn't want to be separated from the man yet.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m going to run some tests on that metal you gave me. I want to see what it can do.” Tony answered. If the metal could be worked with by conventional means and easily bound with magic, it could make his life easier. But he needed to work with it first.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games