Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted as Loki said he would have figured it out. Tony didn’t really think so it would have happened. Before he’d been too focused on keeping this world from crumbling to care about other worlds, even if they were intriguing to dream about. Now he had a reason to wonder about the universe. Pressing a soft kiss to Loki’s skin, he smiled as he felt the babies shift. They weren’t kicking, but it was a nice reminder of them. “What’s it like? After the babies are born?”  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:56 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony pressed a kiss to his skin and the babies shifted. He was glad they weren't kicking him at this moment despite their father's presence. The question about what it was like after the babies were born had Loki thinking for a moment. "It is hard at first, you miss them being so intimately connect to you. And you feel the need to r forge the bond and keep them close." Loki stated not saying that he also kept them close in fear of them dying or being taken from him. "It is also wonderful to know that they are now in the world and though it is hard the first couple of weeks setting into a routine with them it is wonderful to watch them, and hold them as they grow." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Listening, Tony smiled. He didn’t doubt the need to hold the babies close and keep them in sight. He already wanted to keep Loki in sight at all costs so he knew the babies were alright. Pressing another kiss to Loki’s belly, he shifted and slowly pulled Loki’s shirt back down, smoothing it out properly before he stood again. “Don’t know if I’m more excited or nervous.” He admitted softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled again as Tony kissed his belly once more before pulling down his shirt and smoothing it. "If it is anything like how I feel then it's both without a distinguished line." Loki stated smiling softly still. Again he didn't state that he was also afraid of the babies being taken from him by Thanos or Odin but he figured Tony already knew that.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a small laugh at Loki’s response. “maybe.” He agreed. Leaning forward he placed a soft kiss on Loki’s lips, taking his hands. “I guess this feeling never really goes away does it?” he asked softly before pulling Loki to his feet. “Let’s get to bed, now that you’re actually sleeping.” He smiled. He wouldn’t stay long, just take a little nap with Loki and head back to the lab, stay long enough to make sure his mate was sleeping well….and get the opportunity to actually sleep beside one another.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's small laugh, it was good to hear the sound. The small kiss surprised him and caused his smile to grow a bit. "No it doesn't." Loki agreed as he allowed Tony to pull him to his feet. The suggestion of bed had Loki tilting his head in curiosity. "I thought you would go back to the lab." he questioned nodding his head to the coffee Tony had come up for and put down without finishing yet. He of course wasn't opposed to the idea of stealing Tony away from the lab to sleep next to him. Maybe he could even take one of those small steps forward.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to the coffee when Loki motioned towards it, making a face. “I was planning to….but maybe a nap will give me some new inspiration.” He said slowly. Loki knew him well enough to know he never stayed asleep when he had a project on his mind, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t try to lay down with Loki for a while. Keeping Loki’s hand in his, he led him from the kitchen slowly, giving Loki time to pull away if he didn’t want to go to bed yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a gentle smile when Tony confirmed his thoughts about the man returning to the lab.That smile brightened a bit when Tony continued to say that a nap could give him some inspiration. He knew if Tony did lay down with him the man would not sleep through the night with the project on his mind but Loki didn't care. Just getting Tony to voluntarily lay with him until he was at least asleep seemed like a victory. Allowing himself to be led from the kitchen he smiled softly giving a soft hum of contentment. "I'll look in the library for the book for you in the morning." Loki promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“That would be appreciated.” Tony said lightly. Hopefully Loki would be able to get him something that would make his theory at least more concreate before he handed anything over to Thanos. Pausing before they reached their room, he looked in on Fenrir to make sure he was asleep before he continued on to their bedroom. Sighing as he closed the door behind them, he stretched, looking Loki over. “I know you’re stuck in this form….but do you think after this, you’d be more comfortable in this form?” he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:18 pm
MDaylus

Giving another hum when Tony said that the book would be appreciated. He paused as Tony did before Fenrir's room happy to see that the pup was asleep. "I tucked him in earlier." Loki stated softly so as not to rouse Fenrir before they moved on to the bedroom. When his hand was released Loki moved to the closer to find some form of pajamas that would fit him easily. He was contemplating raiding Thor's room the next day for a few tunics when Tony questioned him. "I am not uncomfortable in this form, I just know how Midgard would react and therefore I am trapped in one place. If I could shift it would be just fine and I think I would happily wander around the house like this if that was what the babies wanted." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony pulled his shirt off and went in search for a pair of sweatpants, something he could wander out of the room with eventually. “You know…we could work on getting people to accept it if you want. Not while you’re pregnant, but after.” He offered, looking over his shoulder at Loki again. Being pregnant was still going to be a bit much for the world, but he could ease them into seeing Loki like this. There were stranger looking people out there now. And Loki was a curiosity to them, but all Tony would have to do if the focus got too heavy was do something stupid to make them forget Loki for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said that they could work on getting people to accept this form as if was if he wanted. It was an interesting idea and not one he was obverse to, especially if one of their children was born in such a form. They couldn't trap their child in the house if they were different and if Loki was the one to suffer the ridicule for this form as people grew used to it for the sake of their child he would. He however agreed that it was a bad idea to do it while he was pregnant too much of a risk to their children again. "I think that may be a good idea." Loki hummed. "Our children could possibly shift to such a form and I would rather they not be trapped."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well if they do end up looking different…and they are magical, we could talk to Professor Xavier. I’m sure Charles would be willing to let them go to school there if we asked. I’ve thought about sending Fenrir there a day or two every week even. They aren’t mutants….but they’d find friends there and wouldn’t face as many obstacles.” Tony suggested slowly, sitting on the bed slowly. “But that would be up to you though…” he added. Fenrir wasn’t his kid, even if he treated him like he was and loved him dearly, he knew Loki was still the one to make final decisions about him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki looked back to tony at the prospect of sending their children to Charles. Loki had liked Charles when he had met him despite being surprised by his disability. "I think that would be a good idea for all of them including Fenrir to go to school there if Charles would allow it. Fenrir at the very least could roam in his normal form without ridicule." Loki stated smiling. He liked that idea immensely now that he thought about ut. He had been worried about their children being placed in a normal school were they would facr many prejudice but he didn't think that would happen with Charles.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as Loki seemed to approve of the idea. “It’ll take some time, teaching Fenrir what to expect and how to behave in school, and testing him to find out where to place him. Not to mention it will take a little negotiating with Charles.” He said slowly. “And It’ll be years before the twins could go, but we’ll have worked out the problems with Fenrir first hopefully.” He added. “I’m glad you like the idea though….I’d trust Charles with our kids before I’d trust most others.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games