Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad for the help to his feet, it had been getting harder and harder to do by himself as he put on the weight he had been missing when he arrived. The question of bringing in a tailor had Loki frowning slightly. The others had suggested such a thing and he had been unsure then. "We still haven't made the announcement about the children and I am unsure if the tailors would be able to touch me as I am." Loki argued slightly. His heart wasn't really in the argument though as the prospect of fitting clothes was something that appealed greatly to the god. Following Tony from the room he began to wonder just what he did have to wear that would fit him, the amount that he had that did just that was small which was why he had invaded Thor's room. The prospect of nothing being clean that would actually fit him for the party he could hear downstairs made the god a bit more anxious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes slightly at the argument. “Loki, you really have to start trusting my people. Do you really think I work with people that can’t keep their mouths shut? Do you really think I’d ever put you in that type of situation?” Tony asked quickly. “I have a reputation, sure, but if the media got their hands on ALL the things I’ve done….” He let out a little whistle. “Reputation wouldn’t even cover it. And the media hasn’t heard all of that because I know who I can and can’t let know about things. Everyone from assistants to designers, I have a select few I rely on because I can trust them.” He gave a mischievous grin then. “Of course if we were living alone, I’d just tell you to forget the shirts, but I don’t think I could convince you of that here huh?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony sheepish when the man told him that he need to start trusting his people. He knew Tony's people probably could keep their mouth shut about normal things. But a Jotun and that Jotun being a pregnant male were far outside the realm of merely odd. He didn't think Tony would intentionally put him in such a situation but the thought of outside people seeing him like he was now made him nervous. Still he knew he should give the man a chance to allow someone to prove themselves trust worthy in this sense. "No, I do not think you can convince me of that outside of our rooms. At least not with so many unknown people." Loki responded to Tony's mischievous idea. "I liked Mr. Smith and Mr. Logan." he stated softly after a moment of silence, referring to the two men who had fitted him when Tony had first gotten him clothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly, pausing as they entered their rooms. “Would you let me invite them? You don’t even have to let them stay too long, just long enough to get some measurements for a few shirts.” He asked, looking to Loki. Taking a step closer, he placed his hands on Loki’s belly, slipping them under Loki’s shirt carefully. “I think that would make you more comfortable right? Getting some clothes that fit better?” he asked, head tilting.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony and nodded softly when Tony asked if he wanted him to invite them. He nodded once more when Tony told him that he wouldn't have to stay long either. Though at that point he didn't think it would matter how long he stayed. Letting Tony move close and slip his hands under his clothing he leaned back against the man and nodded yet again at Tony as asked if he would be more comfortable. "You remember Jane complaining yesterday about Thor having left their room a mess...?" Loki questioned. "I went looking for Thor's Asgardian tunics." Loki admitted sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki agreed to the idea, continuing to gently rub his belly, fingers occasionally tracing a pattern on his skin. He hadn’t really allowed himself to do anything like this yet and he wanted to be a little greedy with the contact for the moment. Giving a hum of curiosity at the question, he listened before laughing quietly. “That’s actually really funny.” He grinned. “But if you were that desperate, you could have told me. I can order you some really big t-shirts. They may not look the best, but they’ll cover you.” He said lightly before pausing. “Actually….JARVIS, do that for me, have 10 shirts overnighted, something that will cover Loki up.” He said, glancing at the ceiling.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:24 am
MDaylus

Loki stayed where he was as Tony rubbed his hand over his belly. it was nice to feel the man's touch even if it was merely where their children lay. He smiled when Tony laughed when Loki admitted that it had been he whom had gone through Thor and Jane's room. "She must have hidden them from him because I could not locate them." Loki responded to Tony remarking on his actions. He shrugged when the man continued to say he could have told him if he had been so desperate. "It wouldn't be a problem if I could access my storage." Loki argued when Tony then ordered said shirts. He didn't fight Tony ordering the things even though he had sent Thor to get some things in Asgard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little nod. “it’s been a group effort to get Thor to wear more than his armor all the time.” He said lightly. When Loki mentioned his storage, Tony sighed. “I wish I had more magic so I could help you with it.” He mumbled, nuzzling the god’s shoulder for a moment. “I wish I could offer it to you, but between the babies and learning my abilities…” he trailed off as he unconsciously found Loki’s mark, nuzzling and kissing it softly. He still hated seeing the condition it was in, but it was still there, so that had to be some sort of victory.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him That it had been a group effort to get Thor out of his armor. The tunics weren't necessarily armor merely what went beneath but he understood none the less. Looking to Tony as the man said that he wished he could help him with his portal storage. "Do not worry about it Tony, I can deal without my things. it just makes things a bit harder is all." Loki responded. A soft shiver ran up the gods spine as Tony nuzzle at his fading mark and Loki realized with a bit of sadness that it did not hold the same sensitivity as before. "You should get ready we don't need Natasha hunting us down." Loki stated quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki seemed to dismiss his affections, Tony held him a little tighter for a moment, seemingly unwilling to let him go. With a heavy sigh he finally pulled away, running a hand through his hair. Moving towards the bathroom, he began scrubbing his cheek with a hand, trying to feel the damage done before he reached a mirror. “Loki….can I ask you a question about magic? Specifically if you know if a certain type exists?” he asked slowly, leaving the bathroom door open so he could talk as he began to wash his hands and face.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised as Tony continued to hold him a bit tighter for a few moments. He closed his eyes and relished in the closeness until Tony pulled away with a heavy sigh leaving Loki a bit confused. He watched Tony move to the bathroom for a moment before he moved to find clean clothes that fit and matched. Hearing Tony's question about magic he nodded before he realized Tony couldn't see him from the bathroom. "Yes, of course. I'll answer the best I can." he spoke as he rumaged.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum of thought before he began to speak. “So…..There is your magic, which is spells and such, there is my magic, which is put into objects as I create them, is there a magic using words or something? Like I write runes or something meaning float on a piece of paper and the paper floats?” he asked curiously. “I mean I’m using runes now, but from what I understand they’re more like a fence to keep my magic in place and focused, they aren’t magic themselves.” He added, searching for a razor so he could try and even out his beard again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:32 am
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony as the man listed out the different types of magic and nodded at each one acknowledging it. "Yes, there is rune magic besides what the dwarves use to weapon smith. I know a bit of it but not enough to do what I can with my normal magic. However there are things one can do with rune magic that I can not with Asgardian magic. Why do you ask?" Loki responded questioning. He found a pair of pants that fit and moved on to finding a matching shirt that fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely as he shaved, trying not to butcher his signature look too much. “Well I was wondering if I could do it. I mean if I use runes as a part of this type of magic….maybe I can use them in proper rune magic. We already know I can't do spell magic, I just wonder if I can do any other type of magic that might be useful.” He admitted. Setting the razor down, he gave a heavy sigh. “I’m going to have to start shaving it all off soon.” He mumbled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games