Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony managed a small grin at Loki’s argument. “I’m sure you could Loki, really….but let me be cautious and protective.” He said slowly, reaching a hand down to brush over Loki’s belly gently. “I need to know that all of you will be safe. Most of my job now is protecting people, so I’m sure as hell not going to let anything happen to you or the kids, even if it makes things a bit harder for me.” He said firmly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony seemed to placate him for a moment before asking the god to let him be cautious and protective. There was practically no way Loki could argue with that especially when Tony brushed a hand over his exposed stomach. They both want the safety of their children. He looked back up to Tony as the man continued speaking about protecting people and especially him and the children. "Alright..." Loki gave in.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smile when Loki gave in, leaning in for another small kiss. “Thank you Lo.” He said gently. Stepping away slightly so Loki could finish dressing, he stayed close, clearly wanting to touch Loki again as soon as the god was ready. “We’ll figure it all out somehow. Having kids is completely new to me after all….and the situation is new to you.” Fidgeting a bit, he looked around their room, clearly getting distracted, mind skipping down some new path instead as his brow furrowed in thought.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when Tony thanked him and gave him another kiss before stepping back to allow Loki to finish dressing. Looking at the shirt in his hand determining that it would fit but not as well as he wanted. Sadly very little of his clothing would at this point and the ones that would weren't clean. So with a sigh he pulled the shirt on as Tony continued to speak about how they would figure things out. "What do you mean?" Loki questioned when Tony said that situation was new to Loki. He could see the man's thoughts bouncing away and assumed he was wanting to go back to his project or learning. And when Loki would have normally released Tony to his own devices he just couldn't bring himself to do it now with him having to go to a group of people he knew not.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced to Loki and gave a small shrug. “You’ve never raised kids on Earth, especially not in the age of the internet and mass media.” He responded lightly. When Loki was dressed again, Tony stepped forward once more, taking the god’s hand in one of his. He brushed his other hand over Loki’s belly gently an absent smile pulling at his lips before he gave a small shake of his head, trying to focus again. “You ready?” he asked, meeting Loki’s eyes. He knew Loki would be hesitant no matter how ready he was, but he hoped Loki would relax a little once he got downstairs and realized it was all going to be okay.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded at Tony's words about never having raised children on Midgard or with the internet or the media Midgard had. It was true but he didn't see how it would be so different though he would have to analyze it he supposed. Drawn away from those thoughts as Tony approached again taking his hand and smiling again as the man brushed his hand over Loki's belly once more. At the question of if he was ready red eyes flickered in uncertainty but he nodded none the less. "As i'll ever be I suppose." Loki replied taking a breath.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki’s hand a squeeze. “It’ll be fine…and if it gets too much, you don’t have to stay.” He promised before leading Loki from the room. Downstairs the party was already in full swing. It was only a handful of people in comparison to the Halloween party, but there were plenty of people not normally around. Pepper was there of course, and Darcy had shown up again. A few shield agents were there, sitting with Natasha and talking happily with her as well as about a dozen other ‘heroes’ some familiar to Loki, some not. As they came into the room, a few people stopped to stare curiously at Loki, one or two even mumbling to those close to them, but Tony just pressed close to Loki’s side, arm slipping around his waist possessively, and maneuvered him over to a loveseat so they could sit for a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave an unsure smile when Tony squeezed his hand and told him it would be alright. He nodded at the point that he wouldn't have to stay but he didn't want to just leave Natasha's party because he was uncomfortable. Entering the party he shrunk in on himself a bit especially when people's attention turned towards him and Tony. Absently he pulled at the hem of his shirt trying to make sure no more than was necessary skin showing. It was after all he had been in Jotun form in front of more than just the avengers. The mumbling made him more anxious but he was drawn from it as Tony pressed close and put an arm around his waist and moved them to the couch. Once sitting he tried to hide as much of himself against Tony as he could.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki hide, keeping an arm around the god and rubbing his side gently. “It’s okay babe.” He mumbled, kissing Loki’s cheek, trying to offer what comfort he could. It took a while, but eventually the curiosity for most people passed as a game started on the far side of the room. Quietly though, Charles Xavier rolled up beside the couch, sitting silently for a moment before offering a warm smile. “Hello.” He greeted lightly, giving a small nod to both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:15 am
MDaylus

Loki was grateful that Tony merely let him hide against him as he could with soft words of comfort and touch. When Loki felt eyes leave him slowly for the game that began he peeked out a bit more, at least feeling less like a caged animal there merely to be watched. The sound of a machine coming near had Loki looking for Dummy for a moment but upon finding Charles Xavier he wasn't disappointed. He remembered the man fondly from the Halloween party. "Hello." Loki returned the greeting with a soft smile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki responded to Charles. Shifting slightly, he gave Charles a small wave from where he sat. Charles sat back in his chair a little. “It’s a pleasure to see you again Loki. I assumed it would be quite some time until we met again.” He said pleasantly, tilting his head as he looked Loki over. “And I assume congratulations are in order. The two of you must be excited to be bringing in new life into the world soon enough.” He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled a bit unsure when Charles greeted him stating that he had assumed it would be some time before he would be seen again. He wasn't entirely sure what the man meant by that but he had to assume it had to do with his fleeing away from the avengers. At the congratulations he squirmed a bit but held the smile. "Thank you." he responded. It was really the first congratulations he had recieved among any pregnancy and he was unsure what to do with it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tightened his arm around Loki slightly, trying to send comfort through the bond to him. Charles tilted his head slightly, frowning a bit at Loki. “If you’re uncomfortable I could leave.” He offered gently. “I don’t wish to disturb you in any way.” Tony frowned slightly, but stayed silent, leaving the decision up to Loki, though he didn’t want his friend to leave so quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced to Tony as the man's arm tightened around him unsure of it for a moment until he felt the very muted comfort trying to trace across their bond. He was pulled back to Charles when the man offered to leave. "No, it's not you. I just... there are a lot of things really... but not you. I am not used to being trapped in this form or showing it to so many unknown people. Then the pregnancy itself leaves me more on edge because it has been rarely welcome by anyone but my mother and brother." Loki explained softly. He didn't want to drive Charles away not when he had thought he had made a friend of the man. "you aren't disturbing me, I am glad you are here." Loki admitted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles gave a small nod. "I see." he said slowly. "Well let me assure you, my congratulations is genuine. And your form is intriguing, but not overly concerning for me. You've met Beast. You are a fair shade less threatening looking than him." he joked softly, hands clasped in his lap. Tony chuckled at Charles, pressing a soft kiss to Loki's shoulder. "You know Charles....we've been meaning to speak with you." he said slowly, looking to Loki. "We were going to ask you about school for Fenrir.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games