Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back to Charles as the man spoke and returned the smile there. His smile widened when Charles said that Fenrir would liven up his school. "He has that effect on people." Loki admitted looking back to his son. At the question of getting ready for the children he shrugged a bit. "We sent Thor to Asgard for some things which is where he is returning from, but we do not have much in the way of things yet. I do not know what Midgard thinks a child requires but I am sure we are missing much." Loki sighed. He needed to do more research about children and Midgard's expectations. "Though with Natasha's ideas of throwing myself one of these I am sure we will get more supplies." Loki chuckled though the idea made him nervous.

Thor looked to Tony and Fenrir when he heard the boy call out to him. He scooped the boy up and cuddled him close greeting Fenrir enthusiastically. Looking up to Tony when he approached and stated that they had made it just in time for Natasha's party. "Wonderful, I had been hoping we would make it back in time." Thor boasted. At Tony's question however the god frowned. "Perhaps we should discuss this else where without young ears." Thor recommended.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles gave a small laugh, nodding. “I’m sure you’ll have all you need if you are throwing one of these parties. It’s become part of the reason to have these baby showers.” He said lightly. “If I could I would offer some things to you without a party, but unfortunately my school doesn’t look out for babies and toddlers, so we don’t have any such supplies on hand.” He added. “I assume is Fenrir is successful at my school, you’ll eventually want to enroll your twins as well? Are we to begin hosting a line of Stark magic users in addition to our mutants?” he asked with a smirk, clasping his hands together in his lap. He was clearly amused by the idea. “If so, I may have to start requesting the two of you come in for quest lectures from time to time. It would certainly excite some of the students.”

Fenrir laughed and cuddled close to Thor as soon as the god picked him up. He nuzzled the god and shot off a few questions about Asgard and Frigga before he was distracted by Volstagg, enthusiastically greeting the warrior and launching into another string of questions, seemingly oblivious to the conversation between Tony and Thor. Tony managed a little smile at Fenrir’s antics before giving a nod to Thor. “Agreed.” He said slowly. “Though I have to ask before we do anything else, did you remember to pick up some tunics for Loki? I think he may just go insane if he doesn’t get some comfortable clothes that fit him soon….and I’m really not looking forward to that.” He asked with a small smirk, trying to keep things light for the moment.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:07 pm
MDaylus

"Natasha is really the one throwing it. She found out that I had never had a celebration of birth on Asgard and didn't really give me a choice." Loki stated with a smile. Loki nodded when Charles said that he would offer things but his school did not allow for babies or toddlers. He had expected that of course and assumed he would take care of his children's schooling until they reached the right age. "I would like that yes. I think it will be the best place for them. While they may be different in comparison to your other students they will be among those with their own differences that make them just as unique. I think Tony said something about Natasha's child as well since they will be raised together." Loki explained. At the prospect of going to the school for guest lectures Loki smiled. "I would be happy to do so and I am sure with a little persuasion Tony would be too." Loki laughed.

Thor answered Fenrir's questions until the boy was distracted by Volstagg. He was glad for his friend at that point allowing them to discuss things Fenrir shouldn't hear at the moment. "Aye, I grabbed what I found from his room but there was not much there that would fit him now. I think most of what he has is in his pocket but I have a solution." Thor stated smiling as Tony said that Loki might go insane if he didn't have comfortable clothes that fit soon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles gave a small nod. “If Fenrir excels at the school, I’m sure we will be pleased to have them with us.” He responded. At the mention of Natasha and Clint’s child, the professor paused, glancing to where they sat, still socializing with their guests. “Really now?” he let out a little hum. “Not that I am opposed to the idea, but we have never had a normal human as a student before….Of course I have long sought to find a common ground and brotherhood between Mutants and humans. Perhaps allowing a few non-mutant children from among the….hero community would be a good step forward.” He admitted. When Loki said he’d be happy to lecture, Charles turned to him with a small laugh. “Isn’t persuasion always required with Tony?’ he asked before shaking his head. “I’m sure the students would be fascinated to hear what you’d be willing to tell them. Perhaps about Asgard and the other worlds out there? The knowledge that we are not alone in the universe is so new and revolutionary for us, they may never let you leave with their questions.”

Tony smirked. “I hope so. Frustrated, pregnant mate isn’t something that sounds like a fun way to go.” Tony joked before pausing. “And…um….Jane may be a tad frustrated with you. Loki tried to raid your closet and Jane found a bit of a mess. Loki didn’t intend to cause any trouble though…he just didn’t realize Jane had taken most of your tunics.” He explained, rubbing the back of his neck.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:52 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly when Charles stated that if Fenrir did well they would be happy to have the twins there. He was glad that their were opportunitis opening for his children. At the prospect of Natasha and Clint's child being there Loki remained quiet and let Charles puzzle it out. He would argue that their child wouldn't find anything weird with mutants or others who were different because they would be raised around them but it seemed Charles came to a similar conclusion. "It is not hard to persuade him if you know what youre doing. it will be harder for him to turn down when Fenrir and his own children are there. as for myself there are many things I van teach including some weapon skill of you wish." Loki explained.

Thor grinned more when Tony stated that a frustrated pregnant mate was not something he wanted to contend with. it seemed some more of their relationship had been mended in the small time Thor had been gone. At the mention of Jane beING displeased with him he frowned until Tony explained. Then he was roaring in laughter. "She hid them from me. I will retrieve them and give them to loki, they should tide him over till what was ordered arrives." Thor chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles shook his head. ”No. Thank you though.” He said carefully. “I understand Asgardian culture is very focused on battle and weapons, but we try not to focus on that in our school. Most of our students are more than capable of protecting themselves with the abilities they have been gifted with. We’re more interested in your knowledge…and what you’ be willing to share with us about your magic even so we can understand you and other magic users better.” He said slowly.

Tony nodded. “Thank you.” He smiled. Looking to Fenrir and Volstagg, he knelt near the boy. “Fenrir, why don’t you go show Volstagg where he can put Loki’s stuff?” he suggested lightly. Then you can take him to the party and introduce him to some people.” He suggested softly. Fenrir was slow to react, but finally gave a nod, looking up to Volstagg and quickly telling him to follow before bouncing off for the front door, expecting the warrior to follow him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:46 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when Charles turned down his offer of weapons training. He understood Charles reasoning. "I would be happy to teach anything you think you would like to be taught. Culture, magic or many other things." Loki offered the man.

Thor nodded when Tony thanked him and then watched as he tasked Fenrir with showing Volstagg where to put Loki's things. The man was clever in his distractions. Thor waited until Fenrir and Volstagg had gone before turning to Tony. "Do you wish to discuss the other mater her, somewhere else or later?"" he questioned.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles paused then, looking Loki over before smiling and leaning forward a little. “You know…if you like teaching at the school the first few times….I wouldn’t be opposed to hiring you as a full time teacher. After the twins are old enough of course. I imagine you might like the option to go out and do things on your own. You’d only be asked to come two, maybe three days a week, teach the older students mainly.” He offered. “It would give you a chance to keep yourself busy…and I imagine Tony would use the time to invent and work on his projects.” He added.

Tony looking up to Thor, and sighed. “Better here and now. I left Loki alone in the party, but at least he can see me here….maybe it’ll keep him from coming to try and find me and overhearing something.” He said slowly, glancing to the large windows of the mansion. Crossing his arms, he turned his attention back to Thor. “So? Did you manage to get it? Or track it down at least?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Charles when the man paused before smiling and leaning forward. Loki too leaned forward making sure he would be able to hear Charles. The prospect that the man laid out before him surprised Loki. "I think, I would like that. There is not much for me to do here and I feel useless really." Loki admitted softly. It was a concern he had voiced once or twice overall and at least once to Tony. Of course the man had told him that he was fine as he was and that he didn't need to do anything. "I like helping others to learn and I would like to teach if you would have me. I am sure as well that Tony would like the time alone." Loki stated a bit wistfully looking to Tony outside.

Thor nodded when Tony said that it was better they talked now and there giving Loki the chance to keep an eye on him. "I am surprised you were able to get him to the party." Thor remarked amused. When Tony moved on to question him about the aether he nodded at managing to track it down. "As it turns out my father sent the Warriors to secure it. Hogun and Volstagg both knew where it was. Hogue is currently retrieving it and shall come here as soon as he has it." Thor assured.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles smiled warmly. “I’m sure you aren’t useless here…everyone loves you…and I know Tony relies on you.” He said gently. Shaking his head, he adjusted his chair, turning it more towards the couch. “But we can definitely talk more about this option later on, when you feel like you can spend a little time away from the twins.”

Tony gave a little laugh, nodding. “I wasn’t sure I would get him there myself, but I think the fear of angering Natasha is a very strong motivation at this point.” He smiled. Listening closely as Thor said that they’d found the aether, Tony gave a small sigh, bowing his head. “That’s…that’s great.” He said, clearly relieved. “hopefully I can manage to tether it before Thanos realizes we’ve gotten our hands on it….” He said slowly. Looking up to Thor, he frowned. “I hope you didn’t get into any trouble though….” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back to Charles when the man said that he was sure that Loki wasn't useless and that Tony relied on him. Loki didn't bother arguing with Charles knowing it would do no use. He knew not everyone loved him Shield certainly didn't but he did have friends with the team. He knew though that he didn't offer anything like what the team did individually. He smiled and nodded when Charles said that they could discuss him teaching more when he needed to spend time away. "I would like that." Loki said softly before looking back to Tony and Thor just in time to see Tony react like he was relieved about something, it made the god the curious. He wondered what Thor might have said to cause Tony to react in such a way.

Thor laughed when Tony said that the fear of Natasha's anger was a great motivator. At Tony's response of his finding the aether and tethering it before Thanos found out they had it the god nodded. "That will be difficult I think. Especially because if Loki finds out about it than Thanos is sure to and there is a chance Loki may sense its power." Thor stated with a sigh. Questions of trouble had Thor grinning once more. "Nah my friend, I had no need to discuss it with my father. When I explained my quest to the warriors they provided the information we needed. I have informed my mother since she rules Asgard." Thor answered reassuringly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles frowned slightly as Loki clearly didn’t agree with his words. Sighing, he looked to the ceiling, remaining silent for a moment before he finally spoke. “I know you are connected to Tony, that the two of you can sense and hear each other’s minds. But you don’t see each other’s minds and thoughts as I see them….would you like to know what I see? Compared to others?” he asked slowly, glancing to Loki.

Tony gives a little nod. “We’ll just have to work fast won’t we?’ he asked slowly. “I’ll need you backing me up. I’ll need you all backing me up if it comes down to it. A few seconds longer with this stuff could be the difference between keeping it from being in Thanos’ hands permanently, and managing to pull it from him when we need to.” He added, absently kicking a tuft of grass. “Let’s just hope I can actually outsmart a titan.” He mumbled, grimacing to himself.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:53 am
MDaylus

Loki looked back to Charles as he heaRd the man sigh. The statement of Charles knowing he was connected to Tony had to God nodding even as he felt guilt well up. Even more so as Charles listed what they had once been able to do. He wondered what Charles must see compared to the last time they had met and so when the man asked him if he wanted to know Loki nodded despite himself. He couldn't imagine it looked good compared to what it had been, especially with how ripped apart his mind was.

Thor nodded when Tony said that they needed to work fast. Their time was dwindling, if Thor guessed Thanos would consider the day they were on day three. That could mean they merely had a week laleft and hr had no idea how long until Hogun returned. "I will provide whatever help you need. Have you made any progress in finding the sceptor?" Thor questioned.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles was silent for a long moment, closing his eyes. “I can see minds as lights….each unique, each shining in the darkness…..Normal humans shine white…mutants are red….and aliens like yourself and your brother shine a surprising variety of other colors. Tony’s mind was white before you….I can only imagine your mind was green all along, because now his mind is slowly beginning to be tinged the color yours shines.” He explained slowly. “And I’ve seen the string that connects your minds, even now, it’s pulsing, almost like it has a life of its own. I can’t claim to understand it, but it’s there.” Looking to Loki finally, he arched a brow. “But Tony’s mind has changed since you’ve been around, even now it’s different. Before it was always chaotic….always spinning around and tumbling over itself, it was honestly headache inducing….unless he became fixated on something, it never seemed to be able to function properly. The problem was that those fixations were usually bad for Tony. But since you….Tony’s mind has become fixated on you and your children. It’s still chaotic, still running faster than it should, but I can see him redirecting everything.” Smiling, he leaned toward Loki. “You, my friend, have become the anchor for Tony….You’ve made him better and you continue to do that, even if you can’t see it. Do you realize when you’re around, he doesn’t get drunk? He doesn’t work himself to illness in the lab? His inventions become about making life better for everyone, not just obsessing over his armor? Don’t doubt your importance just because it’s not the same as others.”

Tony gave a little nod. “I’ve started running the tracking device Bruce created before, and I’ve uploaded the system to all Stark satellites to scan the globe….and one is dedicated to scanning areas Steve and Bucky have come up with possible Hydra locations. It’ll be a process though…There’s a reason Hydra manages to escape SHIELD’s notice. But SHIELD has never had me helping them…and they’ve never had me with a purpose.” He said slowly. “We’ll find it….But the Aether is the priority right now. It’ll be in our hands sooner….hopefully.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:21 pm
MDaylus

Sitting and watchng while Charles decided what to say to him was hard for Loki already going through different scenarios in his head of what the man saw between him and Tony. When Charles finally started speaking he found himself a bit more anxious.Still he listened as Charles laid out what he saw before Loki, even their bond which confused Loki a bit when the man said that it seemed to have a life of its own. He wondered what else Charles saw with the bond, guilt welling up again in his stomach when Charles finally looked at him, but the man didn't talk about the bond more. Loki listened to Charles say how Tony's mind had changed, fixated on him before and now both he and the children. Charles was saying that Loki had become Tony's anchor and Loki didn't know how to respond. "I knew he stopped drinking... but he wasn't able to invent much the last few months while I was gone... he couldn't focus." Loki spoke softly. He could see what Charles meant, if he was Tony's anchor then him having disappeared like he had would have thrown Tony's mind back into turmoil just as the others had said he had been. The only times Tony had held a conversation had been with Fenrir, Loki's son. In a way the knowledge made Loki happy but at the same time he felt terrible for having taken that clarity and focus from Tony. It scared him too because if Thanos took him, Tony would lose it all again. Loki hoped that if such a thing happened the children would already be borne and Tony could shift his focus to them and keep the clarity. Shaking those thoughts away he looked back up to Charles. "Thank you." he thanked the man with a small smile.

Thor nodded when Tony assured him that he had started to run the tracking device that Bruce had devised. "I am sure you will be able to find it." Thor remarked, he just hoped it would be soon so Tony could do what he needed to. "I told Hogun to bring the Aether straight here as soon as he had it within his possession. He knows the importance of his mission and will not delay." Thor promised.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games