Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve pouted slightly as Loki shut down the topic quickly, Sam snickering at the aborted kicked puppy look. Clint just laughed as he placed his arm across the back of Natasha’s chair. “Oh he’ll be done I’m sure of it. Never known Tony to spend more than two or three days marathoning.” He said lightly. Bruce just rolled his eyes. “That’s because he physically can’t.” he pointed out. Shaking his head, he smiled slightly at Loki. “Don’t worry about it. I’m sure he’ll wrap it up soon enough and you’ll have him all to yourself again. Long before those babies are ready to say hello.” The estimate was shorter than Loki expected, yes, but Bruce wasn’t fully sure of the time he’d given either, having no experience with pregnancies, let alone alien-human hybrid pregnancies.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:34 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled in apology when Steve looked like a kicked puppy after Loki had said that he wanted to wait for Tony to name their children. "I promise as soon as we know their names I'll tell you." he offered to the blond instead. Looking to Clint when the man commented on Tony's marathoning he nodded. He wanted to believe both Clint and Bruce about Tony's project but something felt off about it. Especially with the strange feeling he had about whatever Hogun had brought with him. "I hope so." Loki smiled at the thought of having tony back all to himself again.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave Loki’s arm a small pat, but could offer no further words of encouragement. He knew Loki wouldn’t be satisfied until Tony had finished whatever he was doing. Nothing they could say would help with that. As they spoke, Fenrir seemed to finish what he was going to eat for the night. “Can I go play now mother?” he asked softly. Even as he asked, the bond with Tony tugged ever so slightly as Tony began to regain a little consciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:21 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Bruce's encouragement, he knew the man understood his plight. Turning back to his son as he asked if he could go play Loki had been about to nod his ascent seeing that the boy had eaten until he felt the tug on his mind. "You may but I think I have something you'd like to see first." Loki stated shifting to get up. He then gathered another plate with some food for Tony. "Come on Fenrir." Loki called to his son moving towards the bedroom.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave his mother a curious look at the god’s words, but followed him all the same, shifting into his wolf form as he trotted along behind the god. Tony was just beginning to open his eyes and groggily look around when they entered the room. As soon as he spotted the genius however, Fenrir took a running leap for him. “Tony!” he called excitedly as he landed halfway on the man’s stomach. The man could only let out a huff and groan at the ball of fur that ended up beside him. Trapping the wiggling pup under one arm, he brought his free hand up to his head, covering his eyes for a moment. “What did I drink?” he muttered as he massaged his temples, not even trying to sit up yet.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum when Fenrir followed him without question. As they entered the room and Fenrir discovered Tony Loki smiled and chuckled at the boy's reaction. "You didn't drink anything, you drained all of your magic. Welcome to the after effects of such things. You'll have a headache for a few hours until you regain some magic back. Eating will help bring back your magic more quickly. I brought you some dinner to help with that." Loki said sitting on the edge of the bed with the plate of food.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony cracked an eye open to look at loki as the god spoke, but covered it again when the god sat on the bed. Groaning, he ran a hand over his face. “Feels like the worst hangover ever…” he mumbled. “Hangover?” Fenrir questioned as he continued to try and squirm out from under Tony’s arm. “Something you’re too young to have to deal with.” The genius responded automatically, finally letting the pup go. Slowly Tony shifted to try to sit up, but as the room span a little, he quickly gave up and laid back down. Blinking up at the ceiling, he took a deep breath. “Last thing I remember was running a test….” He trailed off and frowned, eyes turning towards Loki once more. “I passed out didn’t I? You didn’t come down into the lab did you?” he asked, reaching a hand towards Loki then.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that the headache felt like the worst hangover ever. He could certainly agree with the man that it was one of the worst feelings. At Fenrir's question about the word hangover Loki shook his head. "Much to young, we'll explain as you grow close to the age to experience them." Loki promised his son. Letting Tony shift around he wasn't surprised the man laid back down soon after and merely recalled what he had last been doing. Loki had done much the same thing when he had his experiences. "You did pass out but no I didn't come down to the lab. JARVIS informed me it would be dangerous for myself and the babies. I was able to convince Bucky to help me in retrieving you and Haval. Though I think JARVIS is a bit upset with me. I had to sort of threaten him to allow Bucky into the lab. If you plan on doing more test like that, that cause you to lose consciousness then you have to allow someone down there to get you even if its not me. But I cannot sit up here worrying about what could have happened, you'll drive me crazy." Loki chided Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let out a soft whine and grumbled a bit when his questioning was brushed off by both men. Tony just hooked a hand over the boy’s snout, distracting him from his complaints. Free hand curling around Loki’s arm gently, he gave it a small squeeze. “I’m sorry Lo…” he said quietly. “Old habits…and I wasn’t really aware that this was a possible.” Thumb rubbing Loki’s arm gently before he moved his hand to place over the side of Loki’s belly. “And any other circumstance, you wouldn’t be warned away form the lab. We’ve practically turned it into a forge at the moment though….I don’t want you wandering in there when you can’t handle the heat. Not to mention whatever fumes are coming out of the mess Haval keeps tossing on fire.” He frowned.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki merely smiled at his son when the boy grumbled at he and Tony. He knew that the boy didn't like them brushing off his questions like such but he didn't really need his son getting into more trouble than he was already going to. Tony's apology had tthe god humming in acknowledgement since Tony didn't seem to promise to fix the problem merely gave reasons why. Of course he understood the concern with the lab being like a forge, even with his magic in such a form it was uncomfortable. Without his magic to cool him he couldn't guess how terrible it would be for him. He raised an eyebrow at the prospect of the fumes but he didn't think Haval would toss anything onto a fire that would cause either of the two men long term harm. Not with what he knew of the dwarf's reputation. "Just fix it, I don't care who you chose to be able to get you but if it can't be me there has to be someone." Loki urged.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony took Loki’s hand gently and slowly brought it to his mouth, kissing his palm carefully. “Yes sir.” He said lightly, trying to lighten the mood a little and make the god smile. After a moment, he tried to work himself up into a sitting position again, groaning quietly as his body seemed to protest his movements a little. Shifting up the bed, he finally leaned against the headboard, relaxing finally as he dropped his head back, closing his eyes. “Yeah…this sucks…” he mumbled. As soon as he had settled, Fenrir moved into his lap, seeking more attention from Tony. Petting Fenrir gently, he tried to focus on making his head stop aching as badly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man took his hand and kissed his palm. He rolled his eyes but did smile at Tony's attempt to lighten the mood. He believed the man hadn't made himself difficult to get to in such situations on purpose. But Tony had been told now and if such things happened again Loki would be less forgiving to the man for making him panic and threaten JARVIS.

When Tony shifted to move to sit against the headboard Loki set down the plate of food to help him as best he could. "it does indeed suck but now you know what happens when you over extend yourself and use all of your magic. Hopefully you'll be more conscious of it now to not do it again. Eat it will help." Loki said grabbing the plate of food again and holding it out for Tony.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony accepted the help without any complaint, hand lingering on Loki’s arm when the god moved away from him. “I didn’t know this was a thing that happened. And it was more accident than intentional.” He defended quietly. As Tony was handed to the plate, Fenrir slipped out of the genius’s lap, tail wagging. “Mother and I helped make dinner.” He announced proudly. Tony arched a brow at the pup, smiling gently. “Really? Then I’m betting that it’s extra good tonight.” He said lightly, carefully beginning to pick at the food himself, making a show of enjoying the first bite for Fenrir. “You said you got Bucky’s help?” Tony questioned as he turned his gaze back on Loki. “You’re warming up to him pretty quickly all of a sudden.” He pointed out. When Loki first got back, he’d seemed petrified of the assassin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:28 am
MDaylus

Smiling gently at Tony as the hand lingered on his arm he patted the hand to reassure the man he wasn't moving too far away. "That's generally how it happens the first time but unless you were doing something completely massive you were probably running low on your magic anyway. You should be able to recognize that feeling for next time." Loki explained. Looking to Fenrir as the pup announced that they had helped with dinner, he shook his head laughing softly at Tony's response and show of eating said food. The question about acquiring Bucky's help had Loki nodding. "He and I had a discussion and have come to an understanding. That and he is quite.a decent chess player." Loki informed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki, but didn’t respond to the small lecture. It had been some time since he had been in a situation so unfamiliar that someone else was in a position to chastise and lecture him. Listening to the god’s explanation had Tony giving a surprised little chuckle. “Chess huh?” he smirked. “Well I suppose it makes sense. He is a little more strategic than Steve from my understanding. He helped plan most of Steve’s big attacks in the war. And from what I understand, he was the careful one before Steve thought he died.” He said lightly. “Just don’t gamble with him. He’s stupidly lucky….and he’s got a hell of a poker face.” Taking another bite of food, he tilted his head. “So you trust him now? No more skirting around rooms he’s in?”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games