Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a breath of a laugh at the promise. It was so strange to have someone say things like that and mean it. Some part of him wanted to tell the god he didn’t have to, but he also knew Loki would argue with him. Taking a breath, he shifted slightly and grabbed the tablet on his bedside table. Settling right back beside Loki, he placed the tablet in his lap and began to flick through the blueprints with his free hand. Finally pulling one up, he moved it so Loki could see. “I’m having Jarvis cut the pieces for this right now.” He explained. The blueprint showed a bassinet large enough for the twins. It was designed to be placed right up beside the bed so the babies could easily be reached. “It should be ready to put together in a day or so.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the laughTony gave to his promise, he loved hearing it from the man. Even more so since he had been missing the man's presence. Letting Tony shift and grab the tablet he tilted his head curiously to see what the man was doing with it when Tony had set it in his lap. The blueprints were curious and Loki wondered which one of them Tony's working on. The one Tony stopped on however had the god glancing to the genius in a bit of disbelief and awe. As Tony explained that he was having JARVIS make the pieces right at that moment tears whelled in Loki's eyes more so when Tony said that it would be ready in the next day or so. "Its wonderful I am sure they will love it." he sniffled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled gently at the initial look from Loki. He'd hoped the god would like it. He knew Loki's tendencies towards keeping his children as close as possible for as long as possible. But with the two of them sharing a bed almost every night and Fenrir's habit of invading their bedroom from time to time still, this was the best solution he could think of. Chuckling at Loki's emotional words, he shook his head. "Don't get too excited, it's going on your side of the bed. They get ambitious with the hair pulling, you're the one getting it, not me." He joked. Of course the twins would be far too young for that, and ideally would be in their own room in a crib by the time they could manage it. Scribbling a few notes down with a stylus, Tony tilted his head. "And you're decorating it if I'm building it." He added absently. He honestly had no idea what should and shouldn't be in a bassinet or crib, so he'd just leave that to Loki.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked when Tony told him not to get too excited and then informed Loki that the bassinet was going on his side of the bed. More emotions flooded Loki as he realized that Tony was making it easier for him to keep their children close. It was Tony's way of making sure Loki's fears of losing his children was abated and that made Loki more pleased than he could express. He nodded when Tony continued to say that he would be decorating it since the genius was building it. "I can do that, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's so perfect, you're perfect." Loki stated still sniffling trying the fight away tears.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki’s reaction for a moment before reaching up to cup a cheek, thumb running over a cheekbone gently. “Hey, it’s alright.” He comforted, smiling at his mate. “You don’t have to thank me for anything. They’re my kids too. The least I could do for them is make them a bed.” Setting the tablet aside, he turned to pull Loki into a hug, hoping that would soothe whatever emotions were bubbling up for the god.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into the hand that pressed against his cheek. He listened as Tony told him it was alright, and that he didn;'t have to thank him for anything. But Tony was so wrong in the sense that Loki shouldn't thank him for what he had done. "You did more than just make them a bed, you've done more than any father already but more than that. You made them a bed that would allow me to be assured that they were next to me, not taken away anytime I wake up with such a fear. You don't know how much that means to me." Loki sniffled wipping at his tears as Tony pulled him into the hug.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony carefully kissed Loki’s temple as he held the god, rubbing his back in soothing circles. “You gotta start raising the bar for me a bit Lo…otherwise I’m going to get really lazy about trying to impress you.” He joked quietly. Shifting to meet Loki’s eyes, he smiled at the god. “Besides if you get to take care of me, I get to take care of all of you too. Even if only in a few small ways.” He offered. Even if it was simply by providing all of them a place to sleep and food to eat, he’d take care of them. He didn't know how to care for people or children in a lot of ways, but he could build things and provide.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:14 am
MDaylus

Relaxing against tony he chuckled at the man saying he needed to raise the bar for the genius or he would get lazy. "It's not a small thing to me. It's amazing and so great. But no one ever said you weren't allowed to take care of me." Loki hummed before giving tony a thankful kiss. "You are amazing in so many ways." Loki continued his praise. It was times like these that he was able to shower tony with such praise and he might accept it. And while Loki thought Tony was amazing all the time he knew the man didn't always think so.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes at the praise, but didn’t argue. “With the twins staying in the bassinet for a while at least, we’ll have a little more time to finalize the nursery and all the furniture in there.” He mused, starting to fidget again. “I suppose we should start stocking up on diapers and such though….Two babies means that we’re going to be going through those quite quickly.” Frowning, he glanced at Loki. “And formula too?” asked slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:20 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded in agreement when Tony said that with the bassinet they would have more time to finish the room. "If we finish it after the babies are born I can even help you paint it." Loki offered. As tony began to fidget one more Loki took his head gently brushing a finger over the back of it constantly to try and sooth and focus Tony. "They will require alot of food and diapers. If you want cloth ones are reusable and washable. I know Midgard is more prone to disposable ones." Loki mused. He paused for a moment before speaking again. "Steve asked about their names earlier, we need to talk about that. But we it can wait until you are done with your project I just wanted to remind you."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly stopped fidgeting as Loki took his hand. Hearing the affirmation that he should probably stock up on diapers and formula, he made a mental note to order both soon. Of course that then started his mind down the path of numbers and brands. The mention of names brought him to a pause however. "Names?" He asked, blinking. It was still so weird to think he needed to name an actual person. Name them something they'd be stuck with forever. "Do you still like what we came up with so far?" He questioned quietly, unsure if they were about to start from scratch.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 am
MDaylus

Loki let tony think for a moment on the stuff they were going to need for the babies. When tony was shaken from those thoughts with talk about names Loki nodded. "I still love what we have so far, we need first names to go with the middle names though. So when your ready to we can figure those out." Loki smiled gently.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shifted slightly at Loki’s words, frowning. “If we wait, you’ll just have to remind me again.” He admitted. Once he got distracted, he wouldn’t remember something like this. Picking up his tablet again, he took his hand back from Loki and began to search for name websites, shifting so that Loki could see the screen as well. “I don’t even know where to begin.” He admitted quietly. “Naming a kid is different than anything else. I can’t just call them Dummy and move on.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:01 am
MDaylus

"I don't mind reminding you." Loki smiled at Tony. He truly didn't mind at all especially cause he knew how difficult and overwhelming the babies were. Releasing Tony's hand as he pulled it away Loki shifted to against tony again and watch the man's involvement with the tablet. "Start with the letters, if you like a letter you can look through the names there. How about the boy?" Loki offered when tony said that he didn't know where to start. Naming a child was an overwhelming task as well but he knew they could do it together.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned to himself as he thought, fidgeting with his tablet. “No T names…and no B names. Too many of those around here….” He mused, making mental lists of everyone they lived with. Switching the lists to male names, he scrolled through a few. “Curtis?” he questioned quietly, but instantly shook his head, not liking it. “Damian isn’t bad.” He said after a moment. “Or Miles?” he asked, looking to Loki for feedback on those names. “We aren’t doing Maxwell. Sounds like something my father would pick.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games