Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave an almost evil chuckle at Clint’s defensiveness about the game. The chuckle turned into all out laughter at Clint’s glare when Loki asked about Angry Birds. “It’s a game…I’ll show you in a few minutes.” He said, still smirking. First going through the basics of the phone, how to call and answer, how to set up alarms, ringtones, and basic preferences, he didn’t linger on it long, knowing Loki would play with those things and figure them out quickly. After that he began to show Loki a few of the games that he’d downloaded for him, the first one being Angry Birds..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Clint grumbled a bit as Tony laughed when Loki asked about the game. "Just you wait, you'll get him addicted and then you won't be laughing when he spends all his time on it."

Loki hummed in intrigue at Tony telling him the thing names Angry Birds was a game. He listened quite intently as Tony showed him the workings of the cell phone even demonstrating a few. The whole thing was truly quite amazing to the god who only had small forms of communication. To be able to talk to anyone instantly when they were somewhere far away without the use of magic seemed a great feat. The fact that he could customize it too was so tantalizing. If he could figure out his then he could certainly cause mischief through it and to others. The games however distracted him from those thoughts and he was soon too enraptured with the game to remember what he had been thinking. He was determined to obtain a perfect score.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Clint. "Yeah, well I bet he gets better scores than you." He replied simply. He wasn't worried about Loki spending time on his games, he knew how to get his attention when needed. Loki needed something to entertain himself with from time to time. Waiting for Loki to get a few levels done, he managed to get him to look at a few other things he'd downloaded for him, Candy Crush, Temple Run, a music game, and a few puzzle games, not giving him too much time to get sucked in. Then he explained YouTube to the god, let him watch a few videos before explaining and showing him Wikipedia typing in a few random searches so he could see the variety of things it talked about.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:53 pm
MDaylus

Clint merely flipped Tony off before deciding to go find something to do and leaving the two alone with Bruce. Loki only smirked hearing Tony's confidence in his abilities. He allowed Tony to show him more games, all of which he was sure he would beat soon enough given some time. It was when the man showed him Youtube and Wikipedia that the god was really sucked into his phone. It was like he had any book at his finger tips, a vast world of knowledge. He could find what he need without having to ask something which might displease someone. "This is amazing, is this what your internet is?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Clint, not at all ashamed or upset. He couldn't help but grin at Loki's fascination with YouTube and Wikipedia. He'd known that would be Loki's favorite part. "That is only a small part of it Lo, but it's some of the most popular pieces. I'll show you more on the laptop sometime, but this should be more than enough to entertain you for a very long time. Just remember, very few of these people are experts, not everything you read or see is correct." He said firmly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony obvious excitement, amazement and determination in his eyes. He wanted to learn everything he could from this thing and he would. "Only a part? How much more can this device do?" Loki questioned looking over the phone wondering how it did so many things. "I believe this will give me much to study for quite awhile." he agreed when Tony said that what he had been given would keep him occupied. "I will keep in mind that things are not always what they seem and ask if it seems far-fetched." Loki agreed already flicking to something new on the phone.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled, hand moving to rub Loki's thigh again. "The internet is nearly endless and always changing, even I can't tell you everything it has." Tony explained. Nodding at Loki's words, he watched him for a few moments, slowly leaning his head on his shoulder, curious as to what would interest Loki. He only stayed like that for a few moments before sighing. "Lo....think you could try for your illusion again?" He asked softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony rubbed his thigh and leaned against him as he scoured the internet mainly clicking on links that were related to what Tony had originally brought up. It was all so fascinating to him that he almost missed the sigh Tony gave. Looking up he felt a bit anxious with the man's words. Even though Tony had assured him that he liked him in this form he was still worried. However he said nothing and merely gave a nod before taking a breath and summoning up what magic he had. It reacted to his call now however and the illusion spread over his skin for a moment and almost seemed to fight completing itself. However Loki forced it to continued feeding more magic into it until he was back to normal. "There we are..." he sighed almost in relief. His skin was still a bit cold but was warming quickly and although he feel some dizziness it wasn't like before. "I am sorry if I chilled you..." he apologized.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Watching Loki closely as he reached for his magic, Tony was happy to feel that little buzz at the back of his mind, telling him Loki was managing to reach it. As soon as Loki was back to normal, Tony cuddled up against his side, head resting on his shoulder again. “It’s fine….I don’t mind.” He said softly. Of course as his hand rested on Loki’s thigh again, the god would be able to feel just how cold Tony had been, his hand still chilled even though he hadn’t been touching for several minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man cuddled up against his side. "You may not mind, but I however do. Even if it does not cause you distress mentally your body tells you that you need to get away from it, from me." Loki shivered grasping Tony's chilled hand in both of his. Bringing it to his mouth he breathed out to allow warm breath to ghost over the hand and hopefully drive out the chill.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Shivering at Loki’s actions, he watched for a moment, amazed at Loki’s gentleness. Smiling, he just shook his head. “I know you’d never forgive yourself if you hurt me somehow….I promise I will stop if I think you’re making me too cold….but I’m fine, it was fine.” He said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced at Tony when he felt the man shiver but when he came upon a smile he could only return it. "I have told Ms. Potts that if I was ever to bring you harm I would lay myself at her feet for whatever punishment she deemed." Loki surmised but he was glad to hear Tony promise that if he got to cold then he would stop. "I shall have to trust in your judgement then." he smiled softly before looking to the counter where the jammer was. He needed to figure out where he had gone wrong with the magic.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at that and shook his head. “You’re going to regret that Lo. She really does exact revenge when she says she’d going to.” He said lightly. Kissing his cheek and settling against him again, he knew what he was looking at. “Well we know magic and technology is a pretty potent combination.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Tony said that he would regret telling Pepper that he would submit to whatever punishment she deemed. "I have no intention of harming you in such a way that would require me to be placed at her mercy. However, if I have done such a thing I figure that I will regret my actions enough to not care what she does. I will have deserved it." Loki explained as Tony kissed his cheek and settled against him. "Quite potent indeed, I will need to re-calibrate it. Perhaps next time we might use Thor as a test subject before myself. He does not have much but he would definitely feel something from Mjolnir if we block it." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki’s hand a little squeeze at his words, clearly disagreeing with his words, but not wanting to argue at the moment. Loki’s comment about the machine had him giving a snort of laughter though. “Sure, use the big guy as a guinea pig.” He smirked. He had a feeling Thor had been on the experimental end of several of Loki’s spells before, whether he knew it or not.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff