Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt relief to hear that Pepper had intended to settle the timeline for such things that day. "I am able, as I said there is little place for me to go currently. I would not venture forth into Midgard looking as I do, I have no doubt most of Midgard would not take kindly to my appearance." Loki responded. Next week would suit them well considering they were to visit Charles' school on friday, the next week had nothing planned for them. "Providing of couse the children decide on doing nothing complicated. As it is they seem content to pound my insides with their kicking today." Loki chuckled as the twins kicked him again. He stood there then unsure what to say to the woman then. "If you wish my mother and children are just there. Well most of them Sleepnir is off entertaining Fenrir at the moment." Loki stated trying to provide some other conversation. He knew not how to handle the woman knowing that while she wasn't as upset with him there was still a long conversation that needed to be had.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pepper nodded at Loki’s agreement. Her more businesslike attitude melted slightly as Loki mentioned the twins kicking him. Smiling softly, she glanced at his stomach for the first time. “May I?” she asked, motioning to his belly. As she spoke, Rhodey handed over his gift bag to Tony, smirking. The Genius just arched a brow, looking mildly distrustful. Is something about to pop out at me?” he asked, and Rhodey laughed. “Just open it man.” Slowly digging into the bag, Tony pulled out two swaddling blankets, but on closer inspection, he found the blankets to be designed to look like tortillas, so the baby would look like it had been wrapped in a burrito. Blinking for a moment, Tony finally cracked up, laughing long and loud. “Oh…how did I now know this existed?!” he gasped.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 pm
MDaylus

"Go ahead if its anything like when Tony feels them out I am sure they'll make their presence known." Loki stated relieved that Pepper seemed interested in feeling the twins kicking. He shifted her hand to where they had been kicking most of the day when she layed the hand on his stomach. "There they are." he grunted as the twins kicked without delay. "I don't think they're pleased that we woke them so early this morning and now they're taking it out on me. " Loki grinned slightly. He glanced to Tony and Rhodey when the man had handed the genius a bag. His look grew puzzled at the blankets that Tony pulled from it not having experienced tortillas yet. "Some how I think that is a joke I don't understand." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pepper’s eyes widened slightly as she felt the kick before smiling warmly. “Sounds like they’re taking after Tony then. Was always like pulling teeth to get him up before noon.” She joked slightly. Tony’s laughter drew her gaze before she rolled her eyes and refocused on Loki’s belly, rubbing the spot he’d placed her hand very gently. It was clear that she was already head over heels for the babies. Tony took a minute to stop laughing to try and help Loki out. Gathering up a few images and memories of tortillas and wrapping burritos in his mind, he offered them to Loki across the bond, muttering ‘burrito babies’ under his breath, starting to make Rhodey crack up instead.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Pepper said that it seemed like the twins were taking after Tony in their complaints about being woken early. He could see his mate being a hassle to wake before noon, but then again the genius was often up late with some project or another. He was susprised at her rubbing of his stomach where the babies had kicked but relaxed against the touch see his gaze. 'She would be a good godmother for the twins.' Loki sent across the bond. He didn't want to say anything aloud in case Tony disagreed. He didn't want to get the woman's hopes up for a greater position in the children's lives than he knew she would already have. The images Tony sent to him about the blanket involving some sort of food had Loki only slightly more confused for a moment until he put two and two together. After that he merely shook his head at the silliness of the two men and their laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s attention shifted to Loki at the message, smiling slightly. ‘Glad you think so. I honestly couldn’t think of another woman I would prefer for the position.’ He responded across the bond. He wanted Pepper to be around the twins as much as possible. She was important to him and always would be. The place of a godfather for the twins would be a little harder to figure out. Finally pulling away Pepper looked back up at Loki, a small smile staying on her lips. “Hopefully this party will help you get set up for their arrival. If you still need something, please tell me, I’ll make sure you get it before they’re born.” She promised. Tony chuckled at her offer but didn’t interject.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's response to his thought of Pepper being a godmother for the twins. 'Well then do you want to ask her? And if you do, we do it now or later?' Loki questioned his mate. He knew how important Pepper and Rhodey was to Tony and this at least would keep Pepper in Tony's life for a long time. He looked back to the woman as she pulled away with a smile still on her lips that had Loki relaxing more. He blinked at the prospect of the party setting them up for the twins arrival but nodded. "The nursery still needs to be finished I think and the furniture that Tony is building, but I think those are projects Tony wants to work on. Though you would have to ask him." Loki stated. He wasn't sure what they still needed, he knew he would need to make sure of things sometime soon. "Perhaps sometime after these celebrations you would be kind enough to sit down with me to see what is still needed if anything." he suggested. Knowing how important Pepper was to Tony made Loki want to have some form of relationship with the woman and all he really knew about he was how expertly she handled the work Tony piled onto her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Pepper and shook his head. ’We’ll tell her later. No need to distract from the party right now. And she may get all weepy.’ he smirked. Hearing Loki’s response to the woman, the genius nodded. “I have plans for most of the furniture underway.” He affirmed, Pepper just giving him a critical look. There was no way he wasn’t forgetting something. Loki’s suggestion about sitting down with him to go over what he may need had her nodding. “I think that would be for the best.” Tony pouted slightly at her obvious disbelief in him, slinking over to Loki’s side for comfort. Rhodey grinned, shaking his head. “You’re spoiling him Loki, he goes slinking back to you for everything.” He said lightly, Pepper smirking as well. Tony just sent them both a dirty look at their teasing.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:17 am
MDaylus

The god didn't understand the waiting because of the party since he had thought the party was about the twins anyway. Pepper potentially crying made a lot more sense for delay. He didn't think the woman would appreciate them reducing her to tears even if they were happy ones in anlarge group, so he nodded agreement. Smiling at Tony's agreement that the genius had plans for all the furniture. It was nice to know that tony was building their children's main living spaces. He didn't know much about how Midgard built their things but none of the pictures from the internet had looked like he wanted and some looked quite flimsy. He was sure Tony's would be stable and last much longer and that pleased him. "I find it best that he slink back to me, it would be a terrible shame to have him slinking back to someone else after all I am quite fond of him." Loki returned a slight teasing tone in his voice as he replied to Rhodey. Still he reached a hand out to touch tony when the man moved to his side for both their comfort.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes slightly. “As if I’d go to anyone else.” He murmured as he took Loki’s hand before pressing close to his side, kissing the god’s shoulder as his arms slipped around his mate. Rhodey chuckled and shook his head. “You two are something else.” He said fondly. Pepper hummed in agreement as she looked over the pair. “We should have some professional photos done of you two….and family portraits after the twins arrive. It’ll certainly be something new to put on the holiday cards.” She smiled. Tony chuckled, shaking his head. “I don’t know, I think the year I posed with DUMMY was great.” He joked, absently rubbing Loki’s back as he spoke, unconsciously tuning into any discomfort Loki was feeling. “But I think a family portrait would be nice.” He agreed before looking up to Loki. “You should get one with your older children as well Lo. It would be a nice keepsake.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony rolled his eyes and said that he wouldn't go to anyone else. He knew that of course and he had no plans to go to anyone else either especially as Tony pressed close. He leaned into the man with a sigh as the babies kicked again. He blinked when Rhodey said that they were something else not quite understanding what he meant but he quickly assumed it wasn't a bad thing when Pepper hummed in agreement. She seemed to take it further however saying that they should have proffesional photos done of them and family photos after the twins arrived. He wasn't sure how he felt about photos before the twins were borne seeing as he was still in this form, but then again Pepper had said that there would be photos for the interview. He did like the idea of having photos of him and the twins though something to hold onto of them being so little. Hearing about how Tony had posed for a photo with Dumm-E had the god smiling. "A family photo would be nice." Loki agreed. The rubbing of his back felt good considering the twins were kicking and the extra weight from carrying them put strain onto his back. The suggestion about getting a photo with his older children had Loki looking to where Hela and Jormungandr and nodded. It would be nice to have a photo of his older children too and it made him a bit sad that he had no photos or paintings of them as children. Sleepnir had one but the artist had neglected to paint him as he was instead making him as a normal horse. "I don't suppose the photographer would be alright with them in their true form?" Loki questioned looking back to Pepper and Rhodey.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

At Loki’s agreement to a family photo, Tony grinned and gave Pepper a meaningful look, to which she just nodded. She’d start looking into photographers for such a project. Tony had worked with a few in the past, but they would have to be screened even more closely for something like this. The question about the true forms of Loki’s other kids had Tony tilting his head slightly. “I’m sure we could find someone as long as Jor promises to play nice. Though…his true form may pose a bit of an issue. He’s rather large.” He mused out loud, looking over the two Asgardians on the couch. “So maybe an altered version of his true form? I don’t think there’s a camera out there that could capture all of him and clearly get the rest of you.” Pepper blinked at Tony’s concerns. “Just how big is he?” she asked slowly, caught between curiosity and concern. The conversation made him pause then. “Do you think the twins will be that large?” he asked, brows furrowing. “We’re gonna need a bigger house.” He continued, mind starting to run off with him again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back and forth to Tony and Pepper when the woman nodded to Tony. He didn't quite understand what the woman had agreed to but he assumed it was something to do with the photographs. "I am sure Jormungandr would be just fine if explained what we were doing." Loki replied. He looked back to Tony when the man said that an altered version of Jormungandr's true form would be best for the pictures. He understood that Jormungandr's size made it hard to take a photo and make the rest of them clear in the photo. At Pepper's question of how big his son was he smiled. "He is quite large in size, he certainly would not fit within the mansion and I think not well into the tower unless there are holes through the floors and even then maybe not." Loki stated pondering his son's size. He had definately dwarfed the boat they had been by a quite substantial portion when they had first visited him. Tony's question about the twins being that large had Loki shrugging. "I don't think so but I wouldn't be able to tell until they were much older. They'll be little for a long period of time, it took Jormungandr many years to grow to his size. He was merely the size of a normal Midgardian snake when he was taken from me." Loki explained to his mate sending comfort through the bond. He didn't want Tony worrying about what size their children would get to, partially because he didn't want to think about it. It meant that there would be more reason for someone to try and take his children again or harm them. Right now he merely wanted to know if they were going to look Midgardian or Asgardian when they were borne. He couldn't handle thinking about more than that so he burried the thoughts down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pepper’s gaze snapped towards Jor at the description from Loki. It was hard to imagine the man she saw hid such a huge form inside. She knew he was large, but she’d thought it was comparable to Sleipnir. “Well then…” she mumbled, categorizing that fact away just in case she needed it in the future. Tony looked up to Loki as he spoke, frowning slightly as his mind ran. The comfort he felt from the man slowed his thoughts a bit though and he finally sighed and nodded, nuzzling the god’s shoulder slightly in apology for his mind having wandered in such a way. He could tell Loki wasn’t comfortable with such thoughts. ‘I’ll love them and make sure they’re alright no matter what they look like Lo.’ He promised, hand drifting to Loki’s belly thoughtfully. Taking a breath, he pulled himself together a bit, smiling at Loki. “Either way I’ll have to take advantage of the small window of time when they are small I suppose. With you’re genes, I’m sure they’ll be taller than me before they even hit puberty.” He joked. “For all the grandeur of the Stark name we’re just eternally cursed to be short. Maybe the twins will prove to be the first Starks that actually manage to be at eye level with everyone.” He continued, trying to make light of the situation.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games