Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony nuzzling into his shoulder, he knew the man was offering an apology and Loki accepted it though he didn't think it was needed. Tony hadn't done anything wrong considering the size of his children was a legitimate concern, it had merely set him down a dark path in his thinking that he wanted to stay well away from at the moment. 'I have no doubts that you will love and care for them.' Loki assured the man. It was not a concern he had in the least any longer. Loki believed without a doubt that Tony wanted the children they were to have. "It won't be as small as you think but I am not so sure they will be as tall as you wish them to be. I mean after all you have seen how tall my brothers are compared to me, I am the runt." Loki stated  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked up at Loki as the god spoke. “Yeah, you are shorter than them, yet I still feel like I need a box to stand on to kiss you sometimes.” He joked. It was an exaggeration of course, but Tony did often rely on Loki coming down to meet him for affection, especially in his Jotun form. “And everyone else you’re related to is taller than you, maybe the height will skip a generation and they’ll be taller than you too. You can join me in being shorter than your kids.” Of course, he already was, with both Sleipnir and Jor’s Asgardian forms standing taller than him, not to mention their natural forms. Rhodey chuckled at the topic of conversation, shaking his head. “I still remember the first time you met the director of the air force, he must have thought you were seven feet tall beforehand.” He joked, the genius grinning at the memory, sharing the surprised expression on the director’s face with Loki. “It’s all about how you carry yourself. Pretend you’re a giant and people see you as larger than life.” He said confidently, puffing out his chest a bit in pride. Pepper rolled her eyes at the comment. “You’re ego is already larger than life on it’s own, no help needed.” She quipped. “I’m surprised Loki can fit in the room with it.” She added, though her words were sharp, they were still fond.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow but smiled when Tony joked that he felt that he needed a box to stand on sometimes. 'never seems to matter how tall I am when we are together.' Loki teased obviously hinting at their nights together. He didn't think that man would have appreciated it being said aloud for his friends to hear so he sent it through the bond instead. "Perhaps it will, but we shall have to see what comes of our children." Loki stated laughing at the thought of joining Tony in being shorter than their children. His own height and being shorter than others had never bothered him considering he had always been shorter than Thor at the very least. Looking to Rhodey as the man started to mention a story about Tony meeting another man who thought the genius was much taller. "I must admit I have not heard this story, can I assume the man Tony met was quite surprised by the reality?" Loki questioned. He rolled his eyes at Tony boasting his ego, Pepper's response to Tony had him laughing. "Oh I assure you I am quite skilled in poking holes in his ego when needed." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki’s words across the bond brought a smile to Tony’s lips and a faint spark of interest in his stomach. ‘Perhaps I’m just too distracted to notice.’ He responded lightly. It was nice to hear the teasing, it had been too long since they’d joked about being intimate, it made him feel more normal. Rhodey and Pepper both laughed at Loki’s mention of poking holes in Tony’s ego. “Exactly what he needs.” Pepper smiled. Stepping forward, Rhodey nodding towards the card table and the empty chairs round it. “If you’d like, I could tell you the story. It was a week of Tony meeting all of the military big wigs right after he took over the company. A fresh faced 20 year old right out of college. And he was dragging me, a new private around and telling anyone who wanted to argue to shove it.” He offered.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 3:43 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when his words weren't rebuked in some way, he had been mildly concerned that his words would push something that Tony wasn't ready for. The smile the man gave set him at ease for that. 'I suppose you are.' Loki replied not pushing his luck any further with another comment. Loki turned back to Pepper when she agreed that Loki poking holes in Tony's ego was just what he needed. "I would like to hear the tale very much." Loki agreed moving to the card table to sit. Hearing Rhodey's description of the younger Tony had the god laughing. "Some how that does not surprising, it sounds very much like what Tony would do having seen him interacting with Fury." Loki smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Rhodey chuckled as he took the chair next to Loki. “Oh, you have no idea.” Tony followed them, frowning. “You are going to blow this way out of proportion, aren’t you?” he asked. Rhodey just smirked at him. “You do that yourself. Besides, think of this as payback for embarrassing me in front of my trainees all these years.” He shot back. Tony just rolled his eyes, shaking his head. Before he could sit though, Pepper touched his arm and the two moved away a bit to talk. Rhodey didn’t seem to notice in the slightest as he launched into his tale, starting with the shock of the military and government when Tony actually had taken over the company. Everyone had thought he was too happy being a figurehead living off the money and not touching the business. And right as he stepped out into the spotlight, he pulled Rhodey right along with him. What had resulted was a bit of a panic from the higher-ups as Tony was widely seen as a loose cannon that could threaten existing deals and over the course of a week, the genius had met with every single high ranking general and military administration member in the country, always with Rhodey in tow, and always surprising, confusing, and infuriating those he spoke with.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled watching Rhodey and Tony tease and banter back and forth. He liked seeing the deep friendship between the two that Loki knew had been developed for a long time, it seemed very strong and never to break. He was a bit surprised to see Pepper pull Tony away to talk but allowed himself to be drawn into the story he had asked of Rhodey. He wasn't surprised to hear that Tony had pulled Rhodey into the spotlight when he himself had stepped out into it. "It sounds like he also helped jump start your career in the military by pulling you into his games." Loki remarked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Rhodey smiled faintly at Loki’s words, nodding slightly. “In some ways yeah. I mean, I was a good pilot from the start, but the fact that I was one of the only soldiers that Tony paid any attention to helped.” He said slowly. “It’s also come back to bite me at times too, like right after Tony announced he was Iron Man, and all the times he randomly showed up where I was posted and got my unit in trouble.” Grinning to himself, he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. “Being around Tony is always a wild ride I suppose, good and bad. You never really know what you’re gonna get and when. You just gotta be one of those people that can enjoy such unpredictability.” He continued, looking to Loki. “I used to think it was something he’d grow out of, but it’s only gotten crazier.” He said lightly. “And now you and the kids are added. All of you certainly keep everyone else entertained.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:10 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Rhodey said that he had already been a good pilot but that Tony's singular attention had helped him. He smiled when Rhodey continued to say that Tony's attention also came with trouble. "Unfortunately you can never have all the good without some bad, you just have to hope that the good things out weigh the bad. I find that Tony's good certainly does." Loki remarked still giving a soft assuring smile. Unpredictability was very much part of Loki's life so tony firing along the same lines as him was almost refreshing in some ways to the god, at least in the fact to know that he wasn't alone. Though alot of Tony's unpredictability was his own doing but it was still interesting to see. "Most do grow out of it but I find those with a certain drive don't seem to and instead learn to thrive on it. I would say that tony is one of those people who learned to thrive on it and then merely didn't know not to have it considering what I know of his childhood." Loki suggested. As far as he knew Tony's father's moods had been unpredictable and his mother had been little help. The real JARVIS had been the only stable thing in Tony's life until Rhodey and Pepper. "I am sure the children will be very entertaining if Fenrir is anything to go by. As for myself I would be quite happy to let Tony be the unpredictable one but sadly as a god of mischief and chaos I don't have that choice." he grinned in a humoured way at his own words. While his unpredictability was not his own doing, mostly; he too had learned to thrive on it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Rhodey nodded as Loki spoke. His smile faded ever so slightly at the mention of Tony’s childhood. Out of everyone, other than possibly Loki, he probably knew the most about Tony’s childhood and family, having met him when he was still struggling with it all. He knew how his early life had unbalanced the man and always would. “Definitely thrive. Tony has done more with the hand he was dealt than I think anyone else ever could, and he’s never just let things happen to him.” Hearing Loki talk about the family Tony was building with him, Rhodey looked back to the god, grinning. “You know, I wasn’t even surprised when Tony said he’d hooked up with the god of chaos. It sounded exactly like him.” He said lightly. “Hell, it sounds more like him than if he’d gotten with literally anyone else.” Propping his chin in his hand, he looked Loki over. “I don’t think anyone else in the universe could handle him or understand him.” He tilted his head, growing a little more serious then. “You want him to be with you forever don’t you? Or for however your race lives?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:17 am
MDaylus

"I am glad you were able to be there for him for what you could of it." Loki stated softly when he saw Rhodey's smile fade a bit at the mention of the genius's childhood. Loki the nodded when Rhodey agreed that tony was the one to thrive in unpredictable circumstances. He couldn't help but agree that tony had dealt with far more than he should have and he wished he could change some of that for his mate but knew that he couldn't. Instead he would appreciate the man that had come of those circumstances. Raising an eyebrow when Rhodey said that he hadn't been surprised that tony had hooked up with the god. He didn't know quite what to make of those words but grinned himself when he continued to say that he wasn't sure if anyone else could have handled or understood tony. "There is alot that we have similar in our lives and it gives us a deep understanding of each other." Loki agreed. He didn't think there was anyone out there besides tony that could understand or handle him either. At the question from Rhodey of wanting tony to be with him forever Loki nodded before looking to where the genius had slipped away with Pepper. "I would take all the time he would give me and still ask for more. But my 'forever' depends on him. I have offered it to him of course but he has requirements for even considering it." Loki sighed running a hand through his hair a bit. "That and the person who would control the gift of such a life is not overly fond of me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Rhodey considered Loki for a moment before turning his gaze onto Tony. “He’ll give you forever. I know he will. He’s always been….different, like he doesn’t quite belong with the rest of us normal people…he belongs with you though. And he’ll belong with your kids. You’re giving him what he’s never had, but always wanted.” Looking back to Loki, he smiled faintly. “It might take a year or two for him to figure it out, to be comfortable with it, but he’ll give it to you.” He was completely confident in his words. He knew Tony well enough to know he’d eventually take the offer to stay with Loki and his children. It would be hard for the genius, but if anyone was meant to essentially turn into an immortal, it was Tony. “When he does…be good to him for me. It’ll be an adjustment for him. He’ll need you and the kids.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:37 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked in surprise when Rhodey said that tony would give him forever, he wanted to immediately protest that but stayed quiet and let Rhodey say his peace. The god agreed that Tony didn't seem to fit amongst most Midgardians. The comment of him giving tony what he always wanted had Loki returning the faint smile. "Maybe he will, but there are more factors than him just chosing to give me such." Loki stated. He remembered all to well tony saying that if Idunn asked too much of him tony wouldn't let him accept the price. Even if Loki would give everything for tony, even his magic. He would be normal just to have tony with him for the rest of his life. "I have hurt him once but I never intended to do so again. I won't leave him alone, unless he decides he never wants me again." Loki promised Rhodey.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Rhodey grinned. “I may not know you very well, but if you’re with Tony and he loves you this much, that means you’re more than smart enough to figure out how to get what you want. I’m sure it’ll take some time, but it’ll happen.” The reassurance that Loki would never hurt Tony again had the pilot nodding. “I don’t expect you not to hurt him. You two are…” he paused, considering his words but deciding to switch what he was going to say. “Couples fight Loki, and couples hurt each other. You two will hurt each other again, hopefully not as badly next time, but it’ll happen. I just want the two of you to remember your feelings and move past that.” Shaking his head, he relaxed a little. “So…I’ve heard mothers sometimes know what their kids will look like, they dream of them. Got any ideas in that head of yours yet? Hopefully not as ugly as Tony.” He chuckled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games