Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:40 am
MDaylus

Loki grinned at Tony when the man joked about turning him into an Asgardian. "Well you look so good in their clothes how can I help it?" Loki teased. Still he settled comfortably with tony as the man thought and he listened to the noise around them. Looking up as his arm was rubbed and tony spoke. "I'm not asking you to give up the parties tony, merely suggesting that you could hold them somewhere other than your home. Loki pressed. He understood the man's uneasiness about giving such a thing up. It was something that had been in Tony's life so long it was normal to have. "Have people you trust to the parties here and the parties with a purpose at the tower or some other place. But think of it this way Tony, how many in those other parties would you trust around your children?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Turning his gaze back to Loki, Tony considered the god as he spoke, fingers slowly tracing the markings he could feel under Loki’s sleeve. He still looked uneasy with the idea until Loki mentioned the kids. Frowning, a stirring of protectiveness rose in him and he sighed. He didn’t trust most people if he was honest. There were even times people in the mansion made him question if he trusted them, a side effect of all that he’d been through. “Will you still come with me…to the other parties?” he asked slowly. He understood if Loki wanted to stay at home, away from the spotlight as much as possible. Loki had been forced into the light on Asgard, scrutinized and given no escape, he could decide not to be involved in such things here and Tony wouldn’t make him. In fact, if Loki wanted, Tony would keep anyone from taking pictures of the god and their children, from ever bothering them. That didn’t mean Tony didn’t still want Loki with him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki shivered slightly as tony traced the marking on his arm for a second before settling into the pleasant feeling as tony considered his words. The protectiveness he felt from Tony when he had mentioned the children was a bit of relief to the god. He knew tony would love them and protect them but it was good to feel it rather than hear it. "Of course I will, where ever and whenever you want. Providing someone will watch the kids of course but I doubt we'll have trouble with that especially if you ask Pepper to be a good parent." Loki was quick to reply with a reassuring smile to tony. Loki knew he would follow tony anywhere now, and most of the parties on Midgard seemed different to those on Asgard. But if they were like Asgard's then he would still attend. He was well trained to handle those. "Besides I'm sure I'll have to go to them when Thor becomes King and tries to make me the go between. He knows I'm better suited to diplomatic things." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled warmly when Loki said he’d still come to the parties with him. He didn’t want to face anything without the god now. “Oh we’ll have plenty of babysitters. Pepper, Rhodey, everyone in the mansion, maybe we could even convince Sleipnir to come every now and then. He seems to enjoy being the big brother.” He suggested. Sleipnir had started looking after Fenrir without having to be asked, he could only imagine how the man would take to his newest siblings. The idea of Loki having to go to the parties for Thor had him chuckling though. “Ambassador Loki and his lover the playboy human. The governments of Earth will love that at the very least. They’re already nervous about the political involvement I have right now.” He joked. “If nothing else we’ll make quite the entrance to all of the events.” He promised.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the smile when tony smiled at him warmly glad that the man was relieved to hear that he would join him at parties. The smile turned to a chuckle when tony proclaimed that they would have plenty if babysitters. He could see how many they had within the mansion, adding those outside the mansion and they had babysitters for days. The suggestion of having even Sleepnir come down and do it had Loki's smile fading slightly as he looked to where his children had gone. "He has always been a wonderful older sibling, helped me with the twins and the triplets. I imagine he was quite lonely without siblings and my presence to him restricted. I tried to sneak out to him as much as I could but Odin... " Loki said softly. He turned back to tony his smile back slightly at the mention of him being ambassador and tony being the human playboy lover. "We'll they'll have to deal, especially of the come to understand the nature of my heritage and our bond. It will be quite something to see what they try to do." Loki laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the somberness in Loki’s expression and he squeezed his shoulders gently, offering a little comfort. “He’ll have all the opportunity he wants now.” Tony whispered, kissing Loki’s temple. “They can all come to see you as much as they want, and visit each other all they want.” There was nothing they could do to correct what had happened, but Loki’s family had a better future now, Tony would make sure of that. Smiling when Loki said he’d like to see what they’d do, the genius shook his head. “I’m sure there will be plenty of drama for us to deal with.” He paused then, frowning. “Let’s not make our bond public knowledge though…at least not until Earth has had the chance to get to know you. I don’t want them accusing you of things out of ignorance.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled thankfully at the offered comfort and the fact of Sleepnir and his other children being so free now that they could do what they wished. "All thanks to you." Loki murmured kissing the genius' cheek. It seemed at the very least most of the drama with his family had fallen away since he had become involved with Tony and Loki was glad for it. The mention of drama they might have to deal with when he became ambassador for Thor had the god chuckling. He was sure it would not be as bad as any he had dealt with before. When Tony continued though to say that they shouldn't make their bod known to the public had Loki's feace going blank as he processed that. "Of course, yes. No need to cause more trouble for either of us with the knowledge of how were connected." Loki finally agreed. The bond betrayed nothing on how he felt on such a thing actually. He understood Tony's arguements and let it like there not letting his thoughts drift off to something else. He was resolved to trust tony ast his first words. He would keep reminding himself that Tony was different than all others. Still it hurt a bit that his claim on tony would be secretive, but if any acted like that woman had. Well then he would merely handle them until everyone understood tony was off limits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a little hum at the thanks. “It’s not all because of me.” He protested quietly. So much of it was because of Loki and Frigga and Thor, not to mention the support of their friends. He still accepted the kiss all the same. When Loki paused at his words however, he looked at the man and caught the expression he schooled his face into. Turning towards Loki a bit more, he waited for the god to meet his eyes before speaking. “We will tell them Lo, I promise you. But imagine what it would be like to be someone just finding out magic is real, finding out that someone involved in your government and influencing decisions being made is somehow magically connected to an outsider in a way that allows them to know things they shouldn’t and perhaps even influencing things they have no place in dealing with. And that applies to both of us. You’re an alien influencing one of the major defense contractors in the world. And I’m a human with plenty of personal interests that could affect you in the role of an ambassador for Asgard.” He explained slowly, making sure Loki was listening to him. “Let them get to know us, know who we are together before we tell them just how deeply we’re connected, then we’ll tell them. I swear I’ll make sure they all know that we have no interest in anyone other than each other.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't protest Tony's words about not all of it being because of him despite the god not believing that for one second. Everything that had led up to his children being free and the better relations he now had with all his family, minus Odin. All of it had been because of Tony. Without Tony the secrets of his past would have still remained buried within him and Hodur would still oppose his mother, the warriors three would still exist and so much more. Looking to Tony when the man turned towards him he listened to the man as he promised that they would tell everyone what was between them. He understood the arguments against doing it now, he really did. "Even here on Midgard tales of me are not wonderful and I doubt they won't have read them all when they know I am to be among them." Loki stated with a sigh. He hated the old tales on Midgard, at least the ones he knew. They had been changed to be even worse when Midgard's fear of magic had come around and despite the ridiculousness of those fears it had persisted it seemed into current Midgard's culture. Still he listened to Tony as the man asked him to let those they would be dealing with to get to know them first before they were told and that Tony would assure that everyone knew that they had no interest on anyone else romantically. "Until then I will remain your lover and mother of your children. Which I am sure will be weird enough for them." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony brushed Loki’s cheek softly as he mentioned the stories about him. “Not any worse than the stories about me. And they have proof for most of those. Sometimes even those portrayed as bad or troublesome can be loved by the world.” He pointed out. Of course, some stories about him were blown out of proportion, but others weren’t. It came with the lifestyle and the position he supposed. That and until recently he’d never really cared about contradicting them. Loki mentioning the roles he’d hold had Tony’s eyes softening as he looked to Loki’s belly, hand rubbing over it for a moment of affection before he looked back up to Loki. Leaning forward, he pressed his forehead to Loki’s closing his eyes. “You are so much more than that and you know it. It won’t take long for them to figure that out too.” He whispered. Loki wasn’t just a lover or the mother of his children, he was the very air Tony breathed, he had slowly shifted to becoming the center of his universe. Everything he did now had something to do with Loki or the kids, had some reason connected to them. He kept the bond open, letting Loki feel the absolute adoration he had for the god, even if he couldn’t put it into words.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into Tony's touch as the man brushed his cheek and claimed that the stories about the god weren't any worse than the ones about the genius which had more proof behind them. The softening of Tony's eyes after Loki had listed out the titles he would have amongst the public relaxed him a bit as he watched the man rub his stomach and feeling the affection Tony gave off. When Tony's gaze moved back up to him and then pressed their foreheads together Loki sighed relaxing just a bit more. "I am more but even still when we tell them they may not acknowledge that we are mates. I mean I do not really know of any realm besides Jotunhiem that has such a thing. I know Asgard certainly doesn't acknowledge it, others might have tried to court you if we had stayed there." Loki stated. Every where but Jotunhiem Tony was someone that could be stolen away, torn from him if he was lead to have affections elsewhere. He didn't believe Tony would of his own free will but he knew there were spells and potions that could cause such things. Sif after all had already tried to seperate them if he remembered right, Thanos would too if he got into Loki's mind and broke the bond. The adoration from Tony's side of the bond had the god cuddling into Tony with a soft sigh. Closing his eyes and merely letting himself be close to the man. "you won't let one of them come between us." loki stated sure of his words.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hearing Loki’s words, it began to click what Loki’s concern was. The god wasn’t worried about Tony losing interest anymore, but about being blocked from being with him by others. Of course the concerns were valid and made sense from Loki’s history with relationships, but it was rather odd for Tony. He’d never been with anyone long enough to have them get jealous of another, or worried that he would be stolen away. And Loki’s words about their bond not being recognized in most realms made him frown ever so slightly. There were implications to those words that Tony was uncertain if Loki meant or not. Still, he held Loki close as the god cuddled against him, continuing to let the god feel the love and affection he had for him. “I won’t, I promise.” He whispered. “I would fight the universe itself for you if I had to.” He added, a heavy truth to his promise. Though he wasn’t sure of exactly what loki wanted at the moment, he now had something more to think on. Perhaps he could give Loki what the god seemed to need, with time.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad that Tony held him close as they cuddled and the love and affection continued to filter across the bond. It was a soothing feeling, enough for the moment to calm all of Loki's fears about thier future. When Tony promised him that he wouldn't let someone come between them and that he would fight the universe itself if he had to had the god chuckling even if he felt the prickling of tears at his eyes. They weren't ones of sadness but of relief to know that Tony was there and would continue to be. He stayed cuddled against Tony for awhile before determining that he needed to get up and mingle amongst their guests. He still meant to talk to Sharon and Maria as well as the other X-men, Fantastic Four and whoever he had barely talked with. He was more than glad the party was small and not nearly as overwhelming as those 'parties' on Asgard. "Gonna go socialize," Loki told Tony as he say up. He knew Tony was quite the socialite when he wanted or needed to be but he didn't want to make the man do anything so he left it up to Tony if the man wished to do the same.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games