Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged at Loki’s question. “Some of them do, some of them don’t. Those that don’t try to point to whoever their favorite ‘expert’ on the subject is though. Or throw the latest research around as proof.” He explained though the heat in Loki’s words brought a smile to his face, particularly at the mention of the children being gods in some way. It was true enough. Their children would be unlike any other children in the world, so much of what would be thrown their direction could end up being nonapplicable. Neither Tony or Loki had any idea of what to expect with the twins, or even with Fenrir in the future, the press would have even less. It wouldn’t stop them by any means, but it would be a private thought to keep Tony from putting too much weight in their concerns. It was also a slightly worrying thought, but he didn’t linger on the anxiety for the moment. He would have to work through that later.

Loki’s refusal of his offer to shield him from the criticism was something of a surprise. Though he understood the reasoning, and it was true enough. They were doing this together, trying to hide and protect one another would just make it more difficult. But he still couldn’t help the flare of protectiveness that burned in him at the idea of people treating Loki’s parenting skills too harshly. They wouldn’t know what he’d been through, how hard he’d tried to be a parent and be a good one for so, so long before the twins. Even with Loki’s protests, he knew he’d try his best to shield Loki however he could. He deserved some happiness and peace with his children. Even if it wasn’t as dangerous here as it had been on Asgard, a cranky reporter would prove a much more manageable foe than some angry courtier manipulating the palace, it just hurt to think that they Loki couldn’t escape the scrutiny. Leaning in slightly, he gave the god a soft kiss. “You’re a good man.” He whispered against his lips. “The kids are lucky to have you.’ He smiled, giving him another kiss before he shook his head. “Come on…time to get some sleep. You need all the rest you can get Lo.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki's frown deepened when Tony told him that only some of the writers and journalists had children of which to draw their ideas and opinions from. "No one is an expert on children, no matter how many they have had." he grumbled when Tony continued saying those that didn't have children pointed to their favorite 'expert'. He didn't care what supposive research said because he had learned that in Midgard things like that could change pretty rapidly. He was sure if anyone had anything to say about how he and Tony raised their children he would have his own things to say to whoever had said it. Even if he had to arranged with Pepper to make sure that his words went world wide. Their children would be different and would come with different challenges. After all what parent on Midgard had to deal with twins that had magic and would most likely be able to change shape. Loki was willing to bet that none of them did, sure some might have mutant gened children but that didn't do all that he could and most of his children could. Mutants only seemed to scratch the surface of his abilities.

He was drawn from his thoughts on chastising writes and journalists when Tony told him that he was a good man. A soft smile took over the god's face as Tony continued telling him that the kids were lucky to have him before kissing him. "You are too and all the kids are as equally lucky to have you. Fenrir especially so for the time I was gone." Loki told Tony. He wouldn't let the man get away without some praise himself. He knew his mate needed it as he was sure to doubt his own abilites. "We both need rest, things I think are only going to get more complicated as we go on with this. We still have a few weeks before the twins are born. After they are born we will have little time for anything." Loki told the genius with a small smile as he snuggled in just a bit closer. Or as close as he could with Fenrir with them. Green eyes closed then and it wasn't long before the god was asleep.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t keep the small smile that slipped onto his lips at the returned compliment, hand unconsciously shifting to pet Fenrir’s head gently. He didn’t respond otherwise, wanting Loki to truly settle down and sleep. Laying there and listening to Loki’s breath slowly even out and feeling his body properly relax was the only thing that gave him any peace of mind these days it seemed. Seeing Loki in his arms, knowing that the god trusted him and loved him enough to be so vulnerable with him like this, it slowly brought a wave of relaxation over him. Keeping Loki and Fenrir close, he finally fell asleep some time later, content to have his family in his arms. The night was blessedly peaceful after the chaos of the day prior, but when the morning came they were awoken by a knock. Startling slightly, Tony sat up halfway as he looked to the door, not completely awake and slightly confused. If JARVIS wasn’t setting off an alarm, they weren’t in danger, but people didn’t often bother them in their room. Before he could call out, Fenrir popped his head around the door, grinning. Tony blinking owlishly, before looking to the spot between himself and Loki that the boy had been sleeping in to find it empty. Above Fenrir, Thor and Jane slowly peaked around. “Sorry to disturb you.” Jane said slowly. “Fenrir got up early and wanted to surprise you.” She said, slowly stepping inside to reveal a tray of food in her hands, Thor single-handedly holding his through the door as well. “Fenrir tried his hand at cooking for the both of you!” he announced loudly as Fenrir ran over to the bed and jumped on it to crawl up to Tony and Loki.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki startled awake when Tony did but that was mostly because Tony had and not because of the knock. He would have woken slightly with the knock but Tony shifting quickly made Loki's still mostly asleep mind believe there was some kind of attack. He raised on his elbows to see Fenrir pop his head into the room bring a slight smile to his face at seeing his son. The smile turned to a bit of surprise when Jane peaked into the room. He shifted a bit more to sit up as the woman told him that Fenrir wanted to get up early because he wanted to surprise them. "We didn't even realize he had left." Loki told her as she stepped into the room holding a tray of food followed by Thor's hand holding another tray. "You can enter Thor." Loki called to his brother with a yawn after his brother announced that Fenrir had tried cooking for them.

"Did you now? That is very sweet of you my son. Thank you very much." Loki stated grabbing his son and hugging him when the boy climbed up to them. He pressed a kiss to the boy's head. "What is it that you have made for us?" he asked Fenrir after a few moments looking to the trays that Thor and Jane had brought in. He was hoping for some ice as his body was already craving it.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As the situation was laid out and Fenrir went about clamoring onto the bed to join them, Tony just laid back for a moment, hands covering his face as he tried to shake the surprise wake-up and the adrenaline that came with it. Even as Fenrir cuddled close to Loki, happy to have the invitation of hugs from his mother, he looked to Tony with a hint of worry. Without even seeing the boy, Tony reached over and vaguely patted his head in a comforting gesture that seemed to be more than enough to ease Fenrir’s unsettled mind as he turned back to Loki to answer his question. “I made eggs and toast!” he declared happily. “And there’s some grapes, kiwi, and orange juice as well.” Jane added, setting the tray on Loki’s lap. “but I didn’t make those.” Fenrir said with a little frown as if the idea was ridiculous. “Jane said you’d want to eat those too….but why would anyone eat furry things like that?” he asked, poking the brown fruit.

“You don’t eat the furry bits bud….I’ll show you.” Tony finally chimed in with a rough, still sleepy voice, having maneuvered himself up to a sitting position, cradling a cup of coffee Thor had brought him like it was the most precious thing in the world. As he spoke, Jane handed Loki a tall glass of iced water, more ice than water to accompany the breakfast. Overall it wasn’t the normal morning buffet that they were used to from Cap and the others, clearly a creation of what Fenrir had the patience for, but it was more than enough for the three of them, likely due to the guiding advice of Jane and Thor. Seeing Tony finally up, Fenrir quickly turned to him instead, tucking himself up under Tony’s arm for a morning hug from the genius as he deftly kept his coffee away from the curious hands of the child. “Sorry for waking you up, but he was very determined.” Jane whispered to Loki quietly as she made sure he had everything he needed in arms reach.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony patted Fenrir as if he could sense the boy's concern. It settled the boy quickly and Fenrir turned back to him and explained what he had made. "Eggs and toast you say." Loki asked with a smile. He gave a hum at the prospectof grapes, kiwi and orange juice though. "Jane is right I do want to eat those, or at least your siblings want me to eat them." Loki told his son as the boy poked at the fuzzy brown fruit causing the god to smile indulgently. Tony was offering to show the boy how to eat the fruit though and Fenrir was moving over to the genius and Loki let him go.

Loki took the offered cup of water which was a good deal more ice than water which he was pleased to see. He sipped on the water and took a piece of ice crunching on it. "No its alright, I am sure if we didn't get woken by Fenrir it would have been Bruce coming to check in on me sometime soon after yesterday." Loki waved off Jane. He discovered that he wasn't nearly as opposed to her now that he and Thor had been working on their relationship. "Thank you for helping him to do this." he thanked the woman setting about to eat some of his breakfast. He was grateful to her for making sure everything was close to him as he was now aware of how sore his body was.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jane gave a little nod at Loki’s words. "It was no problem. Besides, your son can be very convincing...and Thor's easily swayed." she said lightly before turning and heading for the door to give the family their private morning. Thor however lingered, concern etched on his face as he looked to Loki, though he relaxed ever so slightly as he saw his brother eating and moving around fine, if just a little slower than normal. The memories of last night were still etched strongly in his mind, making him think twice about leaving Loki with Tony alone. For all of the genius’ abilities, he couldn’t move Loki if there was an emergency should another pop-up, nor could he juggle both Fenrir and Loki in such a situation. Seeing Thor’s lingering, Jane quickly turned back around to retrieve the elder god, hooking her arm in his and leading him out. “Call us if you need anything.” She added before the door closed behind them.

Tony paid the show of concern little mind, focused on showing Fenrir how to not completely butcher a kiwi, carefully guiding him through cutting and peeling it before giving him a bite of the fruit. As Fenrir’s brows furrowed, trying to decide if he liked the taste or not, Tony let his arm fall from around the boy, hand moving instead to on the back of Loki’s neck and shoulders, massaging them without thought. Chuckling when Fenrir pushed the kiwi away from himself in favor of hoarding more of the grapes, he shook his head and looked to his mate instead, content with his coffee and whatever Fenrir didn’t want from his plate. ‘Are you alright?’ he asked over the bond, giving a glance to Loki’s belly, implying the question extended to the twins as well. Even if the contractions had stopped and Loki had managed to get some rest, part of him still worried for all of them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when Jane told him that Fenrir was very convincing and that Thor was easily swayed. It was more than true that Thor was easily swayed as Loki had used it him on him in the past when he was much angrier at the blond. Tony had certainly cleared up most of that by helping Loki and Thor come to an understanding. He turned to his breakfast watching Fenrir and Tony for a moment before he noticed eyes on himself. He looked to Thor with a curious look seeing the concern the man showed. He didn't quite know what the blond was concerned about since he was sitting in the bed with his son and mate, he wasn't in pain besides residual soreness so he didn't quite understand why Thor was concerned now. Luckily Jane had noticed Thor's delay and come back to retrieve him. "I will do." Loki responded when Jane told Loki to call them if they needed them.

Once they had left he turned his attention back to Fenrir and Tony. He smiled as he watched his son try a kiwi for the first time and Tony eat food that Fenrir avoided. He was glad that Tony was eating and gave Fenrir his grapes when he saw the boy decide he didn't like the kiwi. He leaned back after that into Tony's hand on his neck and shoulders relishing in the feeling. He gave a hum outloud at the question if he was alright before looking to Tony and noticing the man glancing at his stomach. 'I am sore in places I didn't remember could be sore. And as much as I loathe to admit it Bruce is probably right sticking me on bed rest. I'll be bored out of my mind I am sure but I should be just fine after a few days of rest.' Loki told his mate over the bond with a small reassuring smile. He knew he had worried just about everyone in the mansion but no one more than Fenrir and Tony.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling as Loki relaxed into his hand, Tony kept massaging Loki’s shoulders, listening intently to his words. Letting out a small sigh of relief at the knowledge that Loki was doing alright, he nodded. ‘We’ll all take care of you.’ He promised. ‘And with everyone in this mansion, I’m sure we can figure out ways to keep you entertained and busy, even on bed rest.’ He continued. Leaning over, he placed a kiss on Loki’s temple before he shifted slightly, hand moving to pet Fenrir’s hair. “Fenrir…” he said gently, waiting for the boy to turn his attention towards him and not his food. “You remember all of those games we taught you to play a few months ago?” he asked quietly, the boy nodding slightly. “How about we teach your mother a few of them, hmm?” he suggested, smiling warmly at how quickly the boy’s face lit up at the idea. “Can I choose which ones?” he asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a greateful looking and feeling over the bond when Tony told him that they would take care of him and figure out how to keep him entertained. He turned to Tony with a smile when the man kissed his temple leaning to lay his head on Tony's shoulder. He shifted back though when Tony shifted to pet Fenrir's hair and called the boy's name to get his attention. Fenrir was quick to pay attention to Tony which had Loki smiling more to see that the boy seemed to treat Tony as he treated Loki. Both of them were the overall authority and someone Fenrir would look to. Loki hoped that continued indefinitely when the twins were born. He knew though it had never happened to him that children from a different relationship got petulant to the parent that wasn't their when new children came about. He came out of his thoughts when Tony asked Fenrir about games he had taught the boy in the time that Loki had been gone. Then suggested that they teach those games to Loki. Seeing Fenrir light up at that suggestion surprised Loki a bit as the boy asked if he could choose which ones to teach him. "I do not see why you couldn't choose. I am sure Tony can fill me in on the others later. Or well just play more games at a later time and you can teach me the rest then." Loki chuckled softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out