Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled hearing Tony's laughter about using Thor as the test subject. "Thor will not be as affected by the blocking of his magic. He certainly will not be hitting the floor and forced into another form for a length of time." Loki argued playfully like he really needed to defend his decision. He of course wouldn't admit to having fun using Thor as a test subject. "If need be I will ask him." Loki offered. "It will be a bit though for me to figure out what went wrong." he continued leaving out that he needed to be sure of his magic. Perhaps he would work on it that evening instead of sleeping. It wasn't like he would be able to sleep anyway and the lab seemed the safest besides the bedroom where Tony would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki, shaking his head. “I won’t complain about anything that protects you Lo.” He said softly. Nodding at his words, he gave a slight shrug. “Inventing takes time. You’re talking to a man who knows more about working out bugs and problems than anyone else.” He said softly. “And I will help you with it…..there are some options in adjusting the wave frequency of the disruptor itself…..It may not be your magic alone that was at fault.” He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 am
MDaylus

A soft smile graced his face when Tony started that he wasn't going to argue against anything that would protect him. Nodding to the man telling him about what could be changed on the machine. "You do know quite a bit about your machinery, but I do not believe either of us expected the reaction we received between the magic and your technology. Neither of us is a binding smith." Loki sighed. "I do however believe that the problem will be fixed. It is however a matter of time." Time however was not on their side, Sif would no doubt become anxious and Thanos was ever growing in power. Both those things were weighing down both of them and that weight was ever increasing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. “I wouldn’t have let you test it if I’d thought it would do that.” He said softly. “We’ll get it fixed and you’ll be safe again.” He whispered, tilting Loki’s chin toward him. “Between the two of us, there is no way we won’t figure this out.” He added, kissing him softly. Resting his forehead against Loki’s when he pulled away, he met his eyes. “We can do this Lo.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:25 pm
MDaylus

"I know you would not have, had I know the reaction that would take place I would not have been anywhere near it myself." Loki admitted. He hated the feeling of bring trapped in the void once more, even the thought of such things made him shiver. He smiled at the other as his chin was lifted and Tony once more assured him that they would fix it. Returning the kiss he rested against Tony with a sigh. "We can," he agreed with a nod. They would figure it out one way or another.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki's agreement, pecking his lips again. "Well we aren't going to be able to do much until your magic is back." He said. Getting up, he carefully scooped Loki up off the ground. "So why don't we go sit someplace comfortable and get some food in you?" He suggested, carrying Loki through the lab and to the elevator, planning in getting him comfortable on the couch in his penthouse and getting him to eat something.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled again as Tony gave him another quick kiss. He was readying an answer for what they could do without his magic when he found himself scooped up off the floor. Surprise was evident as Loki gave a squawk throwing his arms around Tony's neck at the sudden change. "I could have gotten up." Loki muttered but he was unsure in that fact. As it was the change in altitude had provided a bit of disorientation. Resting his head against the man's shoulder he gave a nod to the prospect of somewhere more comfortable and food. It had been a bit since he had last eaten. "We shall see you later Bruce." Loki called a goodbye to the doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at the noise Loki let out, but continued to carry him, especially when the god rested his head against him. That was more than enough of a sign for him that Loki was still recovering. Bruce glanced up from his work, calling a small goodbye as Tony got them on the elevator. Once the doors were closed, Tony kissed Loki's forehead. "You don't have to hide how tired you are Loki, not from me." He whispered. Carrying him into the living room, he set Loki on the couch and pulled a throw blanket over him. "Soup good for you?" He asked lightly, petting Loki's hair.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at Tony's laugh but he understood it and the frown disappeared when the man kissed his forehead. "I apologize, I do not truly mean to hide such things. On Asgard I was often taunted on how quickly I would tire, warriors are of course made to go for days." Loki sighed settling into the couch with the blanket over him. "I will accept whatever you deem to make." Loki murmured leaning into the hand in his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. "Well on earth you probably have more stamina than most humans, so don't worry." He said, smiling when Loki leaned into his touch. After a moment he went over to the kitchen and began to warm up two bowls of soup and a piece of bread from a baker's loaf. Coming back a few minutes later with the food and a glass of water on a tray, he set it in Loki's lap before he moved to sit beside the god's feet with his own food. "Hopefully that will get you warmed up a bit and feeling better." He said.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him that on Midgard he didn't have to worry about such things. He wasn't going to argue with the man and try to explain about years of self conditioning were not easy things to overcome. He would watch what he did as he could and make it easier. Accepting the tray he picked up the glass of water sipping it as he looked over the soup curiously. "You too." Loki replied when Tony suggested that the soup would warm him up. Picking up the spoon he began to eat finding out quickly why he hated forgetting or going without food for so long.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words, nodding. Turning on the tv to some random game show, he ate for a while in silence. Setting aside his bowl halfway through though, he just pulled Loki’s legs into his lap. Absently massaging his calf muscles, he sighed. “Loki….we need to talk for a few minutes.” He said softly. There were some things that had been eating at him, but he hadn’t wanted to bring them up in front of people.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened half heartedly to the game show as he ate more soaking up the fact that he didn't need to be quite as on edge with things. Sitting comfortable and warm with food was pleasant and even more so when Tony shifted his feet into the man's lap and massage his calves. He relaxed a bit more at that until Tony spoke saying they needed to talk. Nothing good had ever come from needing a talk with such a tone. "Tony?" Loki questioned green eyes holding confusion and apprehension.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Loki’s confusion. “It’s nothing bad, at least to really I hope.” He said, continuing to massage Loki’s muscles for a few moments, thinking about what he wanted to say first. “I’m worried about you. I heard Sif on that video. She talked about telling me things that she did, said it like a threat.” He said, looking over to Loki again. “I want you to know that nothing like that should be used as a weapon against you….you have nothing to be ashamed of.” He said firmly. “And….if you think that you’re ready one day, you can tell me anything they may have done. I know how hard it is to talk about what’s happened….I mean there are things that happened to me I haven’t told anyone yet, so I know. Just don’t let her threaten you with that again Lo…”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony, anxiety growing a bit as the man said that it was nothing bad, at least he hoped it wasn't. When the man finally gathered his thoughts and spoke saying that he was worried and about what Sif had said when she had threatened him Loki felt his chest tighten. Loki's gaze dropped from Tony then, Sif had threatened many things and none of them did he wish for. However to know that she would tell Tony what had taken place while his punishment had been going on in Asgard, even though the man said he had nothing to be ashamed of, it wasn't true. He had every reason to be ashamed of what had happened what he had promised if the pain would stop, the god shivered at those memories. "That choice may be out of my hands." Loki bite out when Tony said that when he was ready he could tell the man. "It is not that simple Tony. What I may have survived... you would not. She didn't just threaten to tell you what has happened but to enact some of it on you too."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff