Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly reached out and took one of Loki’s hands. “Loki….I don’t want to be used as a weapon against you either.” He said softly. “You don’t have to worry about that happening to me. I know you wouldn’t let it, neither would Thor or anyone else in this tower.” He assured. “Besides, I’m not saying you’re completely wrong, but I am stronger than you may give me credit for.” He smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad for the speed at which Tony grasped his hand, it gave the god a moment to process what was going to happen and not suddenly lash out. He didn't bother arguing about whether or not Tony could and would be used as a weapon against him. He was sure they could argue about it for days but the man was right he would do everything in his power to keep such things from happening to the man and the others would help prevent it as well. Loki's lips twitched in amusement at Tony telling him that he was stronger than he gave him credit, the man was always so sure of his ability. "They found my breaking point for cold temperatures..." Loki spoke softly. It was merely one thing they had done but it was one thing he knew Tony wouldn't survive. The man was no frost giant and he would not be able to take such things.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the little twitch of the lips he got. The smile faded at his words however. Thumb rubbing Loki’s knuckles, he sighed. He didn’t even want to guess at the temperature it would take to harm a frost giant. Slowly reaching out to take Loki’s tray from his lap, he set it on the floor before he moved to lay on his side beside Loki. “Well I’ll keep you warm from now on.” He said lightly. Meeting Loki’s eyes, he bit his lip before taking Loki’s hand and sliding it up under the hem of his shirt so he could feel a scar on his side. “They liked to take a hot iron stick to me when they didn’t think I was working hard or fast enough.” He said, letting Loki feel the length of the scar. He felt like every little piece of information from Loki deserved one in return from him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back to Tony when the man removed the tray from his lap and settled beside him. He was pleased with the thought of Tony offering/telling him that he would keep him warm from now on and smiled at that finally. However it slipped away again when he saw the apprehension and hesitation in Tony's eyes before the man grasped his hand once more and slid it up beneath his shirt to a raised portion of his skin. A scar, Tony had many but to hear how it had been obtained made Loki cringe. A hot iron rod was something to be avoided that he knew well. His fingers were then actively feeling the scar with concern but he also felt relief knowing that Tony would share this with him. "Thank you..." he murmured to the man his tone grateful. He understood why Tony was sharing such information with him and it did make him want to tell the man what had happened but he was still unsure. Still scared that the man would think him weak or not want to be involved when he found out what Loki had offered up to get the pain to stop even for a short time. "One day, soon maybe. If she doesn't spill those secrets before." he finally offered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shivered as Loki's fingers moved over his scar. He was still so unused to people touching his scars. Even Pepper had shown some aversion and only touched them with an almost clinical curiosity on a handful of occasions. Brown eyes met green and Tony gave a small nod to Loki's words. "I understand." He murmured, kissing Loki's shoulder. Sighing, he waited for a moment before he spoke again. "Can you.....can you tell me what the void is Lo? I've been guessing at it so far." He said softly. He knew it was nearly as bad as the torture for Loki, but he wanted to know so he could try to help.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki paused hesitantly when he felt Tony shivered. He knew how strange it wad for someone to touch another's marks. He had done the same thing when Tony had touched his healing wounds. Resting his hand on the mans stomach when Tony said that he understood. Loki looked quite surprised when the man asked him about the void. "I encountered the void after I fell from the Bifrost. I don't understand quite what it really is but the best description I have is a void. It is like everything has been sucked out of you. I had no magic, I was forever cold and then it was like the worst memories of my life time, I was forced to relive them. That's where I was before Thanos grabbed me and then...it was no better there." Loki explained shivering.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely to Loki's explanation. Frowning as more and more was told, he shook his head. What could he say to that? There really was no comfort or way to make up for that. Just pressing closer he pulled Loki into another kiss. Holding Loki close, he continued to kiss over Loki's face for a moment after. "Stay with me Lo. Stay and let me replace all of those bad memories." He murmured against his temple. Even if it was only for a fee years in Loki's eternal life, he would give him so many good things to remember, so many that perhaps Loki could find a way to be happy again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft whimper as Tony pulled him closer but it was silenced and soothed by the kiss he was pulled into. The kisses to his face soothed him more as he wrapped his arms around Tony holding onto the man. Green eyes met brown once more when Tony asked him to stay with him. "I will stay, I will stay as long as I am able and as long as I am welcome." Loki agreed. He didn't want to leave and he didn't wish to have Tony go elsewhere.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Good." Tony replied, giving him another kiss. Arms still holding the god close, he just stayed there, knowing that it was probably what they both needed the most at the moment. Humming a song softly to himself, he rubbed Loki's back absently. "You know...I haven't felt as comfortable as I do with you in a very, very long time." He confided.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki buried himself against Tony as the man held him after he had been kissed. He relaxed as Tony hummed a song and rubbed his back. He had joined in the humming matching Tony's song with one of his own from Asgard which complimented Tony's. "I am glad. I feel the same, never before have I felt this way. I have never been so sure that I could tell someone something as I do you and know that it would not come back to hurt me." Loki said softly against Tony. He wanted to ask the man about accepting an internal life.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki's reply. "I will never understand how anyone can not love you." He murmured. Nuzzlong against Loki's ear, he kissed his cheek before speaking against his skin so Loki couldn't see his face and the faint blush there. "I think I may be falling in love with you Lo." He admitted.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man stated that he didn't know how anyone could not love him. He didn't know what to say to the man about that. Green eyes widened when the man said that he might be falling in love with him. "Tony..." Loki gasped before he clung to Tony more tightly. "The same, I feel the same." Loki muttered softly. It was the first time he had spoken such feelings to anyone in a very long time.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt a moment of worry at the gasp, but when Loki held him tighter and returned the feelings, he relaxed. Smiling, he slowly moved to kiss Loki again. Cupping his cheek when he pulled away, he gave a little smile and a short chuckle. “Of course I would have to find someone who is from a completely different planet.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:03 am
MDaylus

Loki understood Tony's tenseness before he had uttered the words of his own returned feelings. He had been so afraid of everything falling apart if he uttered a small bit of what he felt that he was glad that Tony had made that first move. Smiling brightly he returned to kiss a hand curling in at the front of Tony's shirt. He laughed at the man's words, "From a different realm and complete unlike what I expected." Loki added though of course he was not talking about himself. "Once enemies and now lovers. I believe I do recall many a novel on such things, something about the animosity..." Loki smirked before kissing Tony once more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a playful pout. “Wait, so I’m not your dream man?” he asked lightly. Returning the kiss, he made a face when they pulled apart. “Don’t make this a romance novel Lo.” He groaned, dropping his head against Loki’s shoulder. After a moment, he sat up a little. “Let me take you on a date tonight. A real, proper date, just you and me.’ He said, seemingly determined about it. Though they’d had plenty of fun and good times so far, he wanted to show off Loki and to treat him to all the good things he could give him. Loki deserved to be spoiled and Tony could do that for him.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff