Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled at Tony's playful pout which turned into a full laugh at Tony complaining about him turning it into a romance novel. His chuckles had quieted when Tony sat up and little and he looked at the man curiously. "A date?" Loki questioned perplexed by the term. He thought about reaching for the mobile phone to look it up but he had an inkling that it was something along the lines of the courting that happened in Asgard. He was also surprised by Tony determination and nodded to the man. "I would not deny you such things." he smiled. "What would I be required to wear?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Biting his lip, Tony thought for a moment, trying to figure out what Loki would like and what they could do. “I don’t know….” He said. “Think you’re up for standing and moving around?” he asked. He needed to look through Loki’s clothes to find what would be most appropriate and he wanted to check if the evening that popped into his mind was even possible.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:18 pm
MDaylus

Watching Tony try to figure things out was amusing. The man had been so determined in his request but had not thought it through. "I believe I can manage such a thing at this point." Loki nodded. He thought about teasing the man a bit but decided against it more intrigued with what they were going to do. "To do such a thing though you would need to move." Loki laughed poking Tony in the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s laugh, pleased that he was so happy with all of this. Slipping off the couch, Tony stood and reached out to help Loki to his feet. Smiling at him, he took his hand and led him to the bedroom, leaving Loki to go searching through the closet and check his phone for what he hoped to do. When he found out it was possible, he pulled out one of the custom fitted black suits for Loki. Coming out and showing it to Loki, he nodded. “This should do.” He said, laying it down before going back into the closet for a moment. “With these.” He announced, coming back out with a green silk tie and some shiny black shoes. “Now for me.” He murmured, turning back to look again, pondering over what he would wear.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki sat up when Tony slid off the couch and stood. Accepting the help up he smiled and was pleased to find no trace of dizziness or any other thing assaulting him. Loki looked around cautiously when they entered the bedroom, the blankets still tossed on the floor from where he had fallen off the bed and Tony had helped untangle him. Looking back to Tony as the man reappeared from the closet with a suit he raised an eyebrow. "Formal wear. Oh that is quite nice." Loki murmured in appraisal over the green scarf. "Are we to be matching? If so I think a red scarf would be lovely if not a gold one." Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Matching?” Tony questioned, looking out at him. “Didn’t know you were into that kind of stuff babe.” He teased. “But I do like gold. It is the color that we share.” He said with a little smile. Humming to himself as he looked, he finally pulled out a suit of his own. It was tailored differently for his build, but it was similar to Loki’s. “Like this?” he asked lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a shake of his head when Tony teased him. "On Asgard formal wear always seems to be mostly the same cut, if only in different colors and with different fabrics." Loki explained. He hummed in amusement when the man said that he like gold with it being a color that they shared a like in. "If that will suit what we are to be doing I see no problem with it. I am sure it will look quite splendid on you." Loki purred. "Are we to bathe before hand?" he questioned then offhandedly not knowing how much time there was to ready themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “Babe, everything looks good on me.” He said lightly. Arching a brow at Loki’s question, he gave a small smirk. “Well we certainly can if you want to.” He said, coming around the bed to wrap an arm around Loki. “Do we get to share this bath?” he asked, having no shame.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's arrogance about how clothing looked on him. Loki nodded about wanting to bathe before putting on the suit. He felt much better about putting on such nice looking clothing after he had bathed. However when Tony wrapped an arm around him he couldn't help but smirk playfully. "I think I would be amiable to that considering that the last one we shared I was quite cold." Loki taunted. "JARVIS would you mind starting a bath for us?" Loki questioned turning to face Tony.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki's agreement. Hearing JARVIS confirm that he'd started a bath, Tony smirked up at Loki. "I think I'm going to have a bath fetish with you." He joked, slowly working his hands under Loki's shirt, enjoying the feeling of smooth skin under his hands. He really did have to get some sort of artwork of Loki. He was too perfect not to have something dedicated to him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of appreciation hearing JARVIS confirm that he had started a bath for them. "Is that so? What pray tell does that include besides the both of us thoroughly drenched in water and sitting as plain as the day we were born?" Loki questioned a smirk playing on his lips. He leaned down to capture Tony in a kiss as he felt a hand slip under his shirt. Nipping at the man's bottom lip he took a few steps backwards towards the bathroom. His green eyes mischievous in his play beckoning Tony to follow him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at the question. “So many things.” He replied. “Wet clothes sticking to your skin….some rather entertaining soaps, bathing oil. I could go on.” He said. Letting Loki steal a kiss, he was pleasantly surprised by the little nips, following right along as he was led to the bathroom. He couldn’t help the excited little tremor that went through him at the mischief in Loki’s eyes. Even if others found it worrisome or dangerous, he loved it. It meant that Loki was enough like him to understand.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow at Tony as he listed off the things that could come with a bath. Wet clothes sticking to ones skin he was quite familiar with, Thor had often thrown him into a body of water fully clothed. The soaps and bathing oil peeked Loki's interest but he could ask about them later. Smiling more as Tony followed him into the bathroom he stripped his own shirt off before working to do the same to Tony. "So many things..." Loki teased giving Tony another kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the spark of interest in Loki's eyes and gave a tempting smirk. Loki was so curious and willing, they could easily keep themselves entertained in bed for a very long time. Looking over Loki appreciatively when the shirt came off, he helped the god remove his own. Melting into the kiss, he wrapped his arms around him. When he pulled away, he caught sight of their reflection in the mirror. "And then there is always the benefit of the mirrors. He said, turning them slightly so Loki could see their reflection. When the god was looking, he nipped at a sensitive spot on his neck, knowing Loki could see what he looked like. And what made it all the more intriguing was the differences between them. Tall to short, pale to tanned, slim to stocky, scarred skin to nearly perfect.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:10 am
MDaylus

Loki looked over Tony in appreciation as the man helped him remove the shirt. He returned the slight embrace when Tony wrapped his arms around him. "Mirrors?" he questioned perplexed but looked to where Tony's haze was directed finding their reflection in the mirror. Giving a soft moan and a shiver when the ma nipped at a sensitive spot on his neck. "What is it that a mirror could add?" Loki questioned looking to Tony through the reflection. He definitely noticed the differences between them and some parts made him cringe inwardly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games