Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked in turn as Tony commented about him ravishing him during New York. "For my protection of course, there are some cooling spells but most help keep me safe from those that wish me harm." Loki explained. He gave a soft moan as Tony rubbed beneath his shirt arching into the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed softly at the information. Smirking at the moan, he pulled Loki into a deep kiss, taking his time to memorize Loki’s mouth again. When he pulled away, he smiled at the god, eyes a little darker than before. “I hope you know you aren’t getting anything tonight.” He said lightly, pecking his lips again. He still wanted Loki to rest and could push off his sex drive for a while longer. Plus he had a bit of an idea about waiting until they reached Asgard and blowing Loki’s mind, giving him another good memory in that place.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki responded to the kiss memorizing Tony as the man did him only breaking with the need for air. Panting softly when Tony smiled at him he gave a disappointed whine when he heard he would not be having any fun that night. "Tony..." Loki complained. He ran his fingers down the man's back as if trying to entice him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony closed his eyes at the feeling of Loki’s fingers. He loved the feeling of Loki touching him, was halfway sure he was addicted to it. He didn’t let it sway him however. “You still need some more rest Lo…..and if you wait until we reach Asgard….” He smiled, hand moving to cup the back of Loki’s neck in a promising hold. “I promise I will give you a night you will never forget……I’ll make sure everyone there realizes that you’re mine…. That I know exactly what you need and how to give it to you.” He continued, voice dropping a little as he pulled Loki’s head back to expose his throat as he began to leave a mark. Sure, it was an ego boost for him on some levels, but he also felt like he had something to prove, for himself and for Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked with Tony's eyes closing at him running his fingers down the mans back thinking he might get his way. When the man spoke however stating that he needed rest the god frowned. However the mans next words and promising hold had Loki shivering in want. The drop in the mans voice then the pulling back of his head had Loki moaning deeply. It was however the process of Tony leaving another mark on his neck for all to see that had Loki melting in the mans arms. He wanted to plead for more but he would wait for Tony to take him like he promised on Asgard, for the man to let all of Asgard know he was claimed and loved. If that happened he could take on whatever was there just knowing the man loved him and wanted him. The god also considered in that moment making sure Tony at least marked him every night so there would be no doubt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little growl of approval at the moan he pulled from Loki, pleased by the feeling of the man melting into his arms. Since Loki didn't argue or continue to try and convince him, he figured that the god had accepted his offer. When he was satisfied with the mark he pulled away enough to examine it before pressing a final kiss to the spot. "Mine." He murmured as he kissed Loki again. Finally releasing Loki, he smoothed a hand down his back, keeping him pulled close against him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki lay limp and unresisting in Tony's arms happily. Giving soft puffs of breath as he reveled in the claim. "Yours..." He moaned softly at Tony's words. Clinging to Tony he kissed at the mans neck in return. "I almost can not wait to go to Asgard..." he murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled and hummed at Loki’s murmur, tilting his head at the kiss. “Well I couldn’t let the whole trip be horrible.” He said lightly. Slipping his hand across Loki’s back, he began to search out any tight muscles, absently massaging them out. Loki hadn’t moved much in the days that he was asleep, so he imagined some of his muscles had to be bothering him, even if he didn’t mention it.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
MDaylus

"Not unless you wanted me irritable the whole time." Loki replied nuzzling at the exposed skin of the mans neck. Giving a soft hum as Tony massaged at tender muscles that had been aching. He didn't know how the man knew where to find them but it was fantastic. He lay there basking in it his body relaxing enough to where he felt tired once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Feeling Loki relax more and more in his arms, he continued his actions. “You should go to sleep Loki…..” he murmured, kissing his forehead as his hands finally stilled. “I love you babe…..always will.’ He added, wanting to say it again while the god was still awake.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that he should sleep again. He didn't have it in him to argue about it now. "I love you too Tony." Loki murmured. Curling against the man a bite more as he settled to sleep. It didn't take long for the god to sleep again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Keeping his arms wrapped around Loki, he watched the god fall asleep, not moving or speaking until he’d fallen into a deeper sleep. Finally asking JARVIS to cut the lights and music, he pulled the sheets over them a little better as he settled. It was nice to finally have Loki conscious and responding when he moved. After a few minutes of listening to Loki’s steady breath, he pressed his mind to Loki’s carefully and then fell asleep. Actually sleeping well and deeply for the first time in the last few days.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki slept soundly against Tony, even without the hammer he felt safe. Now that the threat was gone from the tower he felt better. When Tony pressed his mind against his Tony responded tangling their consciousness like they had before. Loki slept well into the night only occasionally dreaming and it was only of an item that looked like a gauntlet. Gems glittered around its base each seeming to resonate with their own power.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t wake until the sun had risen above the horizon. He’d seen images of the gauntlet through the night as Loki dreamed of it, but he thought nothing of it as he slowly opened his eyes, yawning and shifting. Hiding his face in the pillows, he tightened his grip around Loki again, grumbling at himself. He always hated waking up, even with such a nice thing to wake up to.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft whine when Tony tightened his grip. He was still fighting to sleep not wanting to face the day. Though he was soon awake and noting that he felt much better than he had yesterday, his body felt stronger. "Good morning..." he yawned looking to Tony.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games