Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t lift his head from the pillow as Loki began to wake up. Hearing the greeting, he just grumbled a little louder in response. Knowing that Loki was officially up now, he let go of him and pulled the covers up over his own head, refusing to admit that he was actually awake right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony grumbled in greeting at him before releasing to pull the blanket over his head. Loki instead of throwing the blanket off the man scooted under it until he was pressed against the man. Slowly and carefully he began to kiss at the mans neck working his way up to Tony's ear which nibbled on.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t react when Loki slipped under the covers with him, but gave a pleased little hum at the feeling of the kisses trailing up his neck. When Loki finally began to nibble at his ear, he gave a little huff and slipped an arm around him again. “How are you awake?” he finally asked, turning to face him at least, a small smile pulling at his lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:26 pm
MDaylus

Hearing the pleased hum Loki continued his assault of the man's neck. "I have slept for days Tony, there is no reason I should not be awake." Loki chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony exposed more of his neck at Loki continued to kiss at his skin. Humming again at the response he got, he eventually cracked open his eyes, taking in Loki with the dim light that came through the covers. “Someone feels better at least.” he smiled, slowly pulling the god up for a kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned as Tony finally opened an eyes to look at him. Allowing himself to be dragged up for a kiss he dragged the kiss out for a moment reveling in the affection. "That I am." He purred.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a pleased little sound as Loki drew out the kiss. Smiling at him as he pulled away, he slowly cupped his cheek, smiling at his lover. “You know….I’m excited…..when return from Asgard, it’ll be the first time you get to be just you. You had that horrendous collar on, and as soon as it came off, there was Sif and Fandral….we finally get to be ourselves.” He said, twirling a piece of Loki’s hair in his fingers. It really did amuse him how his hair looked when he was just waking up and he hadn’t washed or styled it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:57 am
MDaylus

Loki leaned into the hand cupping his cheek but looked curiously at Tony as the man said that he was excited to return from Asgard. He nodded when the man stated that he would get to be just him. "It will be nice without other things to worry about." Loki stated. He rested against Tony once more as the man played with his hair thinking over what he expected of Asgard when they arrived and how Tony might handle it. The god determined that he would need to speak with Thor. "Tony..." Loki started then paused for a long moment. "They will chain me again on Asgard. Despite what my mother says I know this but you must promise me that you will not interfere immediately and that you must go to my mother and Odin to free me."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was content to continue playing with his lover’s hair for a while, shifting the covers down around their waists so he could see properly again. He knew Loki was thinking, but didn’t ask, just letting his mind run. Giving a questioning noise when he heard his name, he continued to run his fingers through Loki’s hair until the silent moment drew his attention and he stopped to give him his full attention. Loki’s statement had Tony stiffening and frowning. “No…..I won’t let them put you in chains again. You are not their prisoner.” He said vehemently. He would not let anyone touch his lover.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed when Tony protested. He knew it would come but he had hoped to avoid it. "If you try to stop them they will either take you with me or kill you. If they try that I will undoubtedly fight back, it will become so much worse. Please Tony if you can ask me to kill you then I can ask you to allow me to be taken. Besides you will be able to free me not long after if you can get to my mother quickly. She will go to Odin and he will demand the council free me." Loki pleaded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s frown only darkened as Loki tried to convince him to stop. But then he used his request from last night against him and Tony looked away, jaw tightening. “How can I not fight to keep you out of those chains? These people hurt, or at least allowed you to be hurt….I don’t want you anywhere near them.”  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:17 pm
MDaylus

"Please Tony t will only be for a little bit." Loki pleaded. He didn't know if he would come to harm but he had no doubt he would be dragged past Sif and Fandral in the dungeons. It would be trying but it would happen without his consent.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked away angrily. “I will not promise anything Loki.” he said finally. He knew he’d probably have to go with it, if for no other reason than the fact that he would be surrounded by Asgardians twice his size and ridiculously strong, but he was not going to like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt his heart sink when Tony looked away angrily. He thought guilting the man with what he had asked him of the night before would secure his cooperation. After all it wasn't as if he was asking the man to kill him, merely allow him to be taken into the custody of those who despised him. "So be it then... I am off to the shower." Loki stated separating himself from Tony moving off the bed to the bathroom.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew he’d managed to upset Loki again and felt horrible for it, but he’d promised Loki that he wouldn’t let him be hurt again. How was he supposed to even attempt that if he went around letting people lead him away in chains? Letting Loki move off to the bathroom, he laid there for a moment, stewing, but when the water had been running for a few moments, he finally got up and stripped. Slowly moving into the shower with Loki, he stepped up behind him, hands resting on his hips as he kissed his shoulder. ‘I’m sorry…..I just want to protect you.’ He whispered into his mind.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games