Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to his mother when she took his hands in hers. loki swallowed a bit harshly when Frigga tried to convince him that he was safe until at least Thanos came to Midgard. "He does not have to present to torture me mother. He still has a hold on my mind. He has used it openly and regularly. He haunts my sleep and even my waking moments. As he gets closer it gets stronger, I can feel him." loki breathed out. He hadn't told Tony that Thanos had been the center and cause for his dreams and nightmares. "He wants the infinity gauntlet, wants to gift it's power to his lover; lady death." loki continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga’s eyes grew sad as she listened to Loki’s words. She hadn’t realized that he had continued to suffer in such a way. She knew he had nightmares, but that was to be expected from someone who had been through and seen what he had. His mortal lover hadn’t even experiences the void and he continued to suffer from trauma he’d dealt with in the past. Stiffening at the mention of the infinity gauntlet, she took a slow breath. “Lady Death would not take such a thing, she has no need for it and she knows it, but her denial would make Thanos’ possession of it all the worse…” she said slowly. “And I knew he had other plans for the Tesseract. There are far more dangerous and powerful things on their own that he could have gone after.” Shaking her head, she gave his hand a little squeeze. “Still….I believe that there are other ways to handle this than your death. I have seen shadows of shadows of a future still forming, a future that is still full and meaningful, people that will need you to be there for them….but what you wish to happen is still your choice, and I will not stand in your way.” She said softly before looking to Thor. “And whatever your brother may say, you must honor it Thor, even if you do not like it. If you are determined to not end things in such a way, then prepare to fight Thanos, help these friends of yours in finding a way to defeat him….as I will be searching for as I can myself.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:19 pm
MDaylus

"He does not wish to give her the guantlet mother. He wants to give her the power it holds. He seeks to use it to cause more death in her name." Loki explained. He knew it didn't matter if Lady Death accepted what Thanos was doing for her, it would not stop the being from using the weapon to its fullest. "If he has all the gems mother it would be the stronger than anything I can think of, with all of its powers... He must not get all of it." Loki stated looking to Thor who nodded. Looking back to his mother when she stated that she saw a future for him with people that needed him. It didn't make sense, Tony could survive, it wouldn't be easy but Loki knew the man could. His children were grown and did not need him any longer especially if his mother managed to free Fenrir. "You plague me with the promise of a future I can not see..." Loki stated mournfully. He was mournful because he could not see a future for himself past Thanos with anything short of a miracle. Also because he wished he had his mother's sight to see what his future might have been. Looking back to Thor as Frigga stated that the blond must do what he said even if the blond didn't like it. Thor sagged but nodded in agreement. "I will fight mother, I will fight with everything I have and that I am but I know I must be prepared for the worst. I will not leave someone else to do it for me." Loki finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga sighed softly at Loki’s mournful look. “I know you long to see what I see…..you always have Loki….but trust me, it is not all that you think it is.” She said softly. “And you should live for the possibilities of the future…..I know you haven’t felt like there is much hope for a very long time, but you have finally found a place and people who can give you that….but you have to let them do so my dear.” She said softly. It wasn’t just Tony, but all of these humans her sons were involved with, they could offer so much to both of them. Looking away for a moment, she didn’t speak, thinking over everything. Finally turning back to Loki, she gave him a gentle smile. “Trust in your brother Loki. Trust in Thor, and Tony, and all of these friends you have made…..if you do, you will not regret it.” Slowly cupping his cheek, she shook her head. “But I do not think Thanos will be too much of a problem for you right now. Now if we could, I would like to have our lunch. The Captain Rogers has been more than wonderful and cooked food for us…and I believe Jane cooked a dessert as well?” she asked, looking to Thor for confirmation.

It was at that moment that a note of both joy and annoyance leaked through the bond to Loki, followed by a small shake from the floors above. “Miss Romanoff would like me to inform you that Colonel Rhodes and Mr. Grimm have arrived so you may disregard any disturbance from the other floors for a time.” JARVIS said gently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:56 pm
MDaylus

"I know that it is not all I think it is but it is hard to not imagine the things I could see." Loki sighed when his mother told him once more that her visions were not all they seemed. "I am trying to allow them such things mother but it is hard." Loki continued when Frigga advised him to trust in those around him. He finally relented nodding to agree to trust them but he would still plan back ups. "Lunch sounds wonderful," Loki smiled finding himself relieved at the change in topic. "Thank you JARVIS, I shall remain here until things have passed." Loki thanked when the AI informed him of the arrivals.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga was slowly standing when JARVIS spoke. She gave a suspicious glance toward the ceiling, not used to the voice, but she shrugged it off. Tony’s emotions continued to leak through the bond for a few more minutes before he seemed to realize what was going on and hastily pulled them back so he wouldn’t disturb Loki. Seating herself at the dining table, Frigga looked at her sons with a small smile. “The two of you have grown up to be wonderful, handsome men….I am lucky to have been your mother.” She said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki trained onto Tony's emotions when he felt them trying to figure out how the man was faring explaining the situation to the two new arrivals. He was a bit disappointed when the man claimed down on them and Loki no longer had insight. Looking to his mother as she stated that he and Thor had become wonderful, handsome men and that she felt lucky to be their mother. "We are lucky to have you, without your guidance we would not have become who we are now. Come now let us have lunch and then perhaps Tony will be kind enough to introduce us to those who have come to help the team whilst we are in Asgard." Loki stated embracing his mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled warmly at the hug, appreciating that her children still showed some affection for her. "Oh you would have figured it out eventually. You are both smart, driven young men." She said gently, touching Loki's cheek before he sat. "And I do believe lunch would be nice now." She said, looking to Thor as he brought out the food that Steve had sent for them. It was roast with vegetables and a warm loaf of bread. Overall delicious. Frigga made sure the conversation over the meal was kept light and she helped guide it so that both of the boys could talk and be interested. Of course Thor was mindful as well and there came a point where Frigga didn't even have to keep up with it, everyone seeming more comfortable with each other than they had in years.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when his mother assured him that he would have figured it out but he knew better. Without her, his life would have been much different; without her love he may not have survived childhood. Loki helped where he could when Thor brought out the food and enjoyed the conversation. He was a bit surprised that he and Thor held a normal conversation for so long but he was pleased. When lunch had ended Loki pondered going to find Tony, he did not know how the conversation was going but it was taking a long while. "This has been pleasant but I think I shall need to go see how Tony is doing." Loki stated standing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga understood when Loki said that he had to leave. Tony had made it clear to her that one of the men coming in was a close friend. Standing as well, she took his hand and squeezed it between hers. “Thank you for coming dear…..” she said softly. “And I’m sure everything will work out well today. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said softly, kissing his cheek before sitting back down.

Tony and Rhodey were in the penthouse living room with Rhodey’s suit standing just inside the door to the balcony. Rhodey was seated comfortably in a chair, drink in one hand and Tony was on the couch, bent over what appeared to be the gauntlet of the War Machine suit, tinkering with it. Both men were talking however. Tony providing a steady stream of words, not seeming to pause for breath as Rhodey tried to keep up, interjecting and responding even as Tony continued to speak. There didn’t seem to be any real animosity in the room. Tony giving off a little frustration and Rhodey a tiny sense of disapproval, but nothing too horrible.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to his mother as she squeezed his hand and he in turn embraced her for a moment. "I am always pleased to spend time with you mother. I am sure it will work out too, I do not know if I will see you before tomorrow so I bid you well the rest of the day." Loki replied before leaving. He ventured out of the room and down the hall quietly. He did not wish to make his presence known if it was unwanted. When he found Tony he was a bit surprised to see the two me working together just talking. "Tony?" Loki questioned visible in the hallway. He did not step further unsure if the man across from Tony knew about him yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Both Tony and Rhodey turned their attention towards Loki when he spoke. Smiling widely, Tony hopped right up, abandoning the gauntlet and coming over to Loki. “Hey babe, how was lunch?” he asked lightly, giving him a peck as he slipped an arm around his waist, guiding him into the living room. As they came in, Rhodey slowly stood, looking over them closely, face unreadable for the moment. Stopping near him, Tony looked between the two men. Rhodey, this is Loki, my boyfriend, god, Asgardian and all of that. Loki, this is lieutenant colonel James Rhodes, United States Air Force and royal pain in the neck.” He said. Rhodes stretched out a hand towards Loki, but was distracted by Tony’S words. “I’m the pain in the neck? You’ve got to be kidding me.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't move as both men turned their attention to him. Seeing Tony smile and instantly stand to retrieve him caused god to smile in turn. "Lunch was quite good, it has been a long time since Thor and I could sit through a meal and not argue." Loki informed the man pleasantly. He allowed himself to be guided into the room and before the other man. He analyzed Rhodey as he could, a bit impressed with how controlled the man had his features. Listening to the two argue for a moment Loki chuckled. "It is a pleasure to meet you Colonel James Rhodes." Loki greeted offering his hand in turn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki extended his hand, Rhodey looked back at him before shaking it with a small nod. “Likewise.” He said simply. Slowly sinking back into his seat, he pointed at the gauntlet. “You need to finish that before you forget it Tony.” He said firmly, to which Tony rolled his eyes. “I never forget anything, I just decide it’s less important for a time.” Rhodey frowned. “Well that’s not less important.” He shot back as he watched Tony sit again and begin to tinker on it. Looking back to Loki, he glanced him over once again, clearly unsure on how he wanted to approach this. He knew Tony had slept with both men and women, had known since college, but he had always assumed that Tony would settle with a women, if he ever settled at all. And he’d been pretty sure that Tony and Pepper would ultimately end up together, yet here he was with Loki, God of Mischief, and probably the only person in the universe that could make Tony’s life more complicated than it already was. But that always seemed to be the way with Tony. “So…..Tony has told me all about you…..It’s quite a long story.” He said slowly, taking a sip of his drink as Tony glanced at him. “Rhodey…..be nice. He isn’t one of your recruits you get to run around scaring.” He said slowly, shaking his screwdriver at him. “Oh no, if anything were to scare him, you would have accomplished that a long time ago.” He shot back.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games