Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:47 am
MDaylus

Loki continued to stand watching Tony as she tinkered with the gauntlet. He looked up when Rhodey spoke once more telling him that Tony had told the man all about him. Loki smiled pleasantly but he sincerely doubted that Tony had had enough time to tell the man everything about him. "When one lives for a long time the story is bound to be lo g. Do nit worry Tony I do not mind the interrogation, it is by far the most pleasant one I have had." Loki stated when Tony attempted to scold his friend. He made no comments on someone scaring him, neither of the men did and he doubted Tony ever would.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked back to Loki when he spoke, frowning slightly when he refused his protests. He was tired of people questioning Loki and wondering about him. He trusted Loki, knew he wasn't out to hurt or use him, he could judge people for himself. Reaching back, he touched Loki's hand, sending him a soft apology through the bond before he turned back to his work. Rhodey watched them closely, judging how they reacted with each other. Tony was much more calm with Loki than he'd been with just about anyone in his whole life. Even with Pepper he'd been mouthy and hyper. Looking back to Loki, he titles his head a little. "Tony seems to think a lot of you. He's only ever called a handful of people boyfriend of girlfriend.....and you two haven't even known each other that long....." he said slowly, measuring his words before he said them. "And he's explained that most of your past....incidents haven't been you.....I trust that means there won't be any future incidents to sorry about yes?" He questioned.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Tony a reassuring look when the man frowned at him. He understood that he didn't like people questioning the god but Loki knew it was necessary until all suspicion had been thwarted it would only continue and reactions to him could get worse. No, he could answer questions to help keep that from happening. Sending reassurance through the bond when Tony sent an apology he squeezed the man's hand for an instant offering comfort in his touch. Looking back to Rhodey as the man spoke once more he couldn't help the gratefulness he felt for Tony holding him in such high esteem that his friend knew it so well. "I was under the impression that on Midgard the term boyfriend or girlfriend allowed a couple to get to know each other better before they decided to pledge themselves eternally to each other." Loki stated looking confused. He knew what the man was getting at but he couldn't resist a bit of mischief. "I will not promise the lack of further incidents but I can say that I shall try not to have them. After all seeing as though I have not regained full control of my body all the time I could not possibly promise such things."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Rhodey narrowed his eyes at loki’s comment about boyfriends and girlfriends, even as Tony smirked in amusement. He seemed a little surprised by Loki’s next words and looked sharply towards his friend. “Tony….’ He said slowly. Tony looked to him, holding his arms out a little. “What?” he asked quickly. “I told you we were working on it….not my fault you ignored that part.” Rhodey snorted at Tony’s words. “I was assuming that ‘working on it’ meant something a little different.” He replied. Tony just waved a hand at him and looked back to his work. “Not my fault. It’s fine, nothing to worry about.” He replied simply. Rhodey frowned at him, jaw working slightly. Looking back to Loki, he sighed. “I guess I really can’t say anything about all of this if Tony is already so set…..I just don’t know how the world is going to survive two people that are so much alike…..’ he said, shaking his head. “I don’t even have to talk to you very long to see bits of Tony’s personality all over you.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Rhodey narrowed his eyes at him, he was pleased to see it was easy to get a rise out of the man. Noting that the man seemed confused about Thanos still being in his mind loki grew confused. He had figured that would be the first thing Tony explained. Tony proved that right when the man stated that Rhodey had merely neglected to listen the that part. "I am working on making sure that is either no longer possible or that there is a way to take me down. Tony is already capable of that." loki explained. "It is true that we share many thing is our personalities but there are also many differences. It comes from the ways we were raised but our similarities makes us quite compatible."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony finally gave up on concentrating at the moment as Loki talked. Sitting back fully, he didn’t say anything or let his emotions show too much, but the talk of taking Loki down clearly still unsettled him. Smiling when Loki talked about how compatible they were, he reached out for the god again, taking his hand and bringing it to his lips to kiss. Keeping a Loki’s hand in his, Tony looked to Rhodey. “Rhodey….you honestly don’t have to worry about us. What’s between us….it’s preventing a lot of bad things…. From both of us…” he said slowly. He knew Loki probably would be going down a bad road without him, one Thanos was likely to snatch him from, and Tony wasn’t sure he would’ve survived very long, he might have even begun to cause problems because of his own distraction. “And I know I haven’t always made the best decisions. But you have trusted me in many things before…..trust me again Rhodey.” He said softly. Rhodey watched Tony as he moved. Even if Tony was known to sleep around and enjoy physical relationships, he’d rarely sought out affection before, and his continued affection with Loki just made it more and more clear that this was not only what Tony wanted, but possibly what he needed. When Tony spoke up again, Rhodey sighed. Looking back to Loki, he finally sat back, letting down his guard some. “I suppose I should welcome you to the family now then.” He said softly, causing Tony to smile happily and squeeze Loki’s hand, containing himself from scooping Loki into his lap.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced towards Tony as he felt the mans discomfort at the topic of bringing himself down. Sending reassurance through the bond and squeezed Tony's hand when it grasped his. Smiling as Tony lifted his hand kissing it before facing his friend. They were a united front and it was a relieving thought. Listening to Tony plead for his friend to trust him was a bit hard, he knew all to well how to do that. It was one of the reasons he trusted Tony so much, they both needed to have faith in each other to make up for what wasn't given elsewhere. When Rhodey sighed loki looked back to the man unsure what to expect. Seeing the man relax his guard was strange, he had not expected that much less to be welcomed to a family. "Thank you, it means alot. Loki gave a small genuine smile. Returning the squeeze to Tony's hand he smiled. "I should leave you two to your project, I have some things I need to accomplish for tomorrow." Loki stated reluctantly separating from Tony and standing. He did lean down to kiss the man before he left the room however. Entering the elevator he waited for the doors to close before addressing JARVIS. "JARVIS, to the lab please and I also request that Tony not be informed of my whereabouts and actions until I am ready. Also if you might warn me of his approach before he gets close enough that would be quite helpful." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt the reassurance from Loki and pressed his mind close for a moment in response. Tony let his emotions begin to leak across the bond again as he saw Loki’s smile, knowing it would be okay again. He was disappointed when Loki said he had to leave. He didn’t question it however, figuring that whatever Loki had to do was necessary. Sitting up when Loki moved, he leaned into the kiss, unwilling to let Loki go. When Loki was finally out of his reach, he sighed and sank back against the couch again, watching him leave before turning back to Rhodey, the two beginning to speak softly again.

JARVIS responded immediately to Loki. “Of course sir. Would you like me to initiate lockdown procedures on the lab so no one else will disturb you?” he asked briskly. One could almost imagine him bustling off to take care of things already.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:09 pm
MDaylus

"If it is not too much trouble JARVIS I would find that quite agreeable though I would prefer that you notify Dr. Banner that there is a slight chance I may need his services." Loki stated. He was glad JARVIS was willing to help him or it may have been much more difficult to do. Entering the lab he summoned the hammer to a table. "Can we record the current setting and then switch this to previous settings.?" Loki questioned. Once it had been done Loki altered the magic a bit, he made sure it was something he could take off later but he made it stronger. He needed to make sure he could be put out. "Can we monitor my vitals and switch the machine off it is causing damage, also please keep track." Loki stated taking a breath. He knew what this meant, he would be thrust back into the void, probably revert him to his Jotun form but he needed to do this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Of course sir.” JARVIS replied quickly, already contacting Bruce. As Loki summoned the jammer, JARVIS sent DUMMY over to help, the robot giving a loud whistle, his actions seeming to show a pleasure in working for Loki. JARVIS recorded the data as asked and had DUMMY show Loki how the machine could be switched between settings. The AI remained silent as Loki worked, used to observing work until needed, but with the next orders, he spoke again. “I can do that. But if I may, I would advise you wait for Dr. Banner to be present. Particularly if you wish to keep this from Mr. Stark. I have already notified him and he should be in the lab momentarily…….but if I may ask sir, why do this? The secrecy and context of your conversations today suggest that you are modifying the jammer to injure yourself…..if Mr. Stark should find out, he will not be pleased….and I haven’t observed you doing anything to upset Mr. Stark directly yet.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when JARVIS directed DUMMY over to help him. He was happy to have the robots help. When he had finished and made his requests to JARVIS he nodded but found himself a bit surprised when the AI asked him to await Bruce. "I will await Dr. Banner." Loki agreed. "I do this for Tony, I know he does not want this but I can not promise that my body and magic will become his enemy. I can not take that, I do not wish harm to come to him. There are few people who know how to take me out permanently and only one of them exists here on Midgard, Thor. Thor if he can avoid it will not harm me, I must make sure there are other ways to take me out. The first way to do that is to remove my magic. We have already figured out how to block my magic but I need more than that. If I have even the slightest bit of it I can heal. What I do next will most certainly upset Tony. If this does what I intend for it to do then it should knock me out like before but it should affect my vitals." Loki stated. "If we can modify the jammer to have two setting which you can control then you will be able to determine when it is necessary to use the setting against me." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS listened to Loki silently and the silence stretched for another moment after he finished as JARVIS actually ran situation data and formulated his response. “That does seem like a reasonable plan. And as my primary function is to assist and protect Mr. Stark in any way that I may, I cannot argue that these plans shouldn’t be put in place…however, I feel compelled to ask that you examine these situations and plans at length before you fully implement any of them. You and everyone else close to him operate as if Mr. Stark can figure out a way to move passed anything….and there was a time when that was true sir….but not anymore. If you had not come and begun this relationship….Mr. Stark would not have made it to the end of the year, and he knew that as well, he has just hidden that from everyone…..as much as you need to not be the cause of pain for him. He needs you to be there to continue.” He said carefully. “Dr. Banner is outside now I will send him in….he is very concerned.” He announced right after. He wasn’t supposed to have revealed that, but Tony had made him smarter that even he recognized sometimes, and he was just as tricky as his creator in getting around rules and orders.

Only seconds later, Bruce walked in, looking a little alarmed. “Loki? What’s wrong? JARVIS had me on standby, and then he calls me down here saying that there was concern for your health…did one of Tony’s experiments backfire? I keep telling him to not put people near his experimental things.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki waited as the silence stretched on almost expecting JARVIS to inform Tony of what he was doing. When the AI finally conceeded to his reasoning the god felt relief. "You misunderstand JARVIS, it is not that I do not think he can move past this, I even believe he will find a way to make it so I stay with him. However I have learned in my life that one can never simply just hope for that and I know that it would destroy Tony more to have to be the one to take me out should something go wrong. I can not have him do that, I can not destroy him like that. This way if he does lose me at least he will have a while longer to go on, maybe he'll find someone else." Loki stated but his words felt heavy on his tongue. He did not wish that to happen, he wished to stay with Tony for as long as he was able. "Thank you JARVIS." Loki thanked when the AI told him that he was letting Bruce in. When the doctor entered Loki smiled at the man. "It is alright, there is nothing blown up. I am making something that could affect my health in great lengths so I thought it was imperative to have you on stand by. JARVIS stated that it might be wise to have you down here instead." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I can assure you he won’t…..he doesn’t have it in him.” JARVIS replied softly before Bruce entered the room.

Bruce frowned when Loki explained himself crossing his arms over his chest. Looking passed Loki, he saw the jammer and after a moment, he put things together. Slowly moving to the machine, he looked it over before looking back to Loki. “Are you sure you want to do this? I’ve been working on it, but I am not completely sure of how to treat you in emergency situations yet.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games