Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Fallen [MDaylus] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
The sins of the father shall be visited upon the son…Lucifer fell from God’s grace. With him he took many angels, some of whom became demons and the others became the ‘Fallen’. Over centuries the ‘Fallen’ have survived on earth walking among the humans, looking for a way back into God’s grace.

There is a war brewing between Heaven and Hell. As a result God has given the ‘Fallen’ an opportunity they are to find a human ‘mate’ that suits them and the ‘Fallen’ are to protect them. The demons want the ‘Fallen’ who are one step from becoming demons themselves, to help them in the war against heaven that will soon erupt. The demons will even go so far as to kidnap the human ‘mate’ and then kill them with the ‘Fallen’ watching.

Can the ‘Fallen’ find and protect their human ‘mates’ during the war? Can they keep themselves keep from slipping beyond forgiveness? Will their human ‘mate’ accept them so that they can obtain entrance back to paradise?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:40 pm
Haruto is a human who is in a very messed up relationship with his boss. He has forced himself to believe that he is in love with the man and that the feelings are returned. His ‘boss’ controls Haruto’s life since the man the man takes care of Haruto’s mother and sibling.

When Haruto meets [x] he is at a bar with his ‘boss’ meeting a client. The client turns out to be [x] who immediately feels a calling towards Haruto. [x] begins to make a deal between himself and Haruto’s ‘boss’. Somehow he manages Haruto’s ‘boss’ to give Haruto to him.

Haruto finds himself being passed from one man to another seemingly easily. Haruto’s beliefs and illusions of his relationship between himself and his ‘boss’ is shattered. It leaves Haruto lost and confused. However there is something more about the man he sees right away.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
Name: Haruto
Race: Human
Personality: Haruto is submissive in almost all forms of life accepting whatever was done. He makes himself believe the best of situations so that he can live with himself.
Bio: Haruto was working himself to death when he was still in high school trying to care for his mother and his sister. His 'boss' found him at his job and offered him a better life in exchange for being his personal assistant. The man would take care of any debts, his mother and send his sister to the best school she wanted to go to. Haruto had no choice but to accept and that has been his life since.
USS: Uke  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto followed Jakobe out to the car not even bothering to glance at anyone else in the restuarant. He didn't even want to potentially see his previous boss. Impressed with the make of the car he blushed when he got in as Jakobe held the door open for him. Remaining quiet for a few minutes into the drive. "What do you do?" Haruto questioned finally breaking the silence.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe let Haruto remain silent, not wanting to make him uncomfortable by needless conversation. When he asked his question, he gave a soft smile. “I work as a financial planner and advisor for several nonprofit businesses and charities. I also run a soup kitchen for the needy on the weekends.” He said slowly. “of course if you’re uncomfortable with that, you can stick with helping me with the financial matters.” He said softly. He hoped that Haruto would find some joy in helping others if he was to be his mate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:56 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto expected Jakobe to have some cut throat job like his boss, he didn't know why the two men would have any other reason to deal with each other. Therefore he was quite surprised when the man said that he was and advisor for non profits and owned a soup kitchen. "Why would you meet with..." Haruto questioned but he couldn't voice his words anymore than that. "Uncomfortable with a soup kitchen, why would I be? I've had to go to one before."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe knew what Haruto was about to ask. "His company is trying to enter a market that one of the companies I advise has some high stakes in....I had to speak with him about it." he said slowly. Blinking at the other's words, he shook his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't know.....Some people just don't like to get involved with such things, feel that they are above it." he whispered. "If you want, I would welcome any help or ideas you could offer for the soup kitchen." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto nodded when Jakobe explained why he had had dealing with his previous boss. "You came to do a business deal and ended up with a person." Haruto snorted. "How could you know whats happened to me? We've really only just met. I'll never believe myself above such things though. You never know when you're going to hit rock bottom." Haruto continued. "I'll help in any way I can."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe flinched slightly as yet another dig was sent his way. He didn’t want Haruto so upset, yet he’d had to get him away from that other man, into his protection. “That is good of you. It will make sure that you remain a good person.” He said softly. Sighing, Jakobe thought for a moment before he spoke again. “May I ask you a question Haruto? It might sound strange, but it’s just for curiosity.” He said slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto looked to Jakobe as he saw the man flinch and frowned. Looking out the passenger side window he frowned, the man had helped him and yet he was still taking it out on him. "I'm not a good person..." Haruto muttered before looking over to Jakobe at the question of asking him a question. "I suppose..." he blinked curiously.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe smiled gently. “You are….I wouldn’t ask for you to work for me if I didn’t think you were.” He whispered. When Haruto agreed to his question, Jakobe let his head tilt. “What do you think about fate and destiny and the like?” he asked, voice carefully light and curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:42 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto looked to Jakobe with a bit of surprise at the man's words. With everything that he had said and done to the man so far, how could he still think he was a good person. "I think it would be wonderful if it existed for good things only. Because if it really exists than fate and destiny sucks. For everything that happens sometimes it seems all you ever get is bad. Its hard not to give up, because can whatever your waiting for be worth the pain?" Haruto spoke after taking a deep breath.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe's eyes softened at the words. It seemed like Haruto had gone through more than he ever should, and that thought pained him. His mate should've been safe and protected, not allowed to suffer. "But what if whatever it is really is worth it? What if everything was preparing you for something that would make everything far better?".  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto looked to Jakobe when the man asked him what if it was worth it in the end. "Then I guess it would be great, to have everything actually be worth it in the end. The only thing I can really do is hope that it will be like that." Haruto sighed giving Jakobe a small bitter but almost hopeful smile. Because even though he had been through so much he was still hopeful that maybe there was a light at the end of it all.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I think it will be for you. You seem like someone who really deserves something good to happen to them.” Jakobe said softly. They’d been driving out of the city for some time and into nicer neighborhoods. Eventually they pulled up to a gated estate with a nice house sitting well off the road. Driving slowly up the driveway, Jakobe sighed. “Home sweet home.” He said softly, not seeming too happy about it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff