Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Ghost Stories Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost Stories?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Lia_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:37 pm
Me and friends:At my b-day party some years ago.
"Oh god I'm tired" Deami, one of my closest friend complained. "Me too!" Tia exclaimed. "Not me!!" Amber; a hyper friend of mine, babbled.
I laughed at them and looked at the front coat closet "Hey guys" I began as all there eyes went on to me "See that closet,right there?" I asked as i pointed "Yes" they all answered at the same time. "Its haunted." I smirked, not really knowning if i was right or wrong but, even since i was a little girl i hear noises from the closet. "Yeah right Sarah!' Deami grinned "No, i'm serious" I lied. "fine! i'll go in!!" Tia shouted and walked to the door, opening it and walking in. After a minite of no noise, Tia yells and runs out gasping "Someone pulled my hair,and pinched me!' Deami and I looked at each other " Okay Amber, Deami and I will go in" I stammered "No,no! I'm not!" Deami shrieked "Everythings going to be alright" I urged them to go. Once we were all in, wrapped like a taco, we sat down and right when the door shut, some one grabbed my waist, deami's hair pulled and AMber's nose pulled and hair pulled.  

Lia_Dragon

Lia_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:45 pm
Me:
I was a little girl and I was scared of the dark, because i always heard noises, and being 4 aroung the time, its not easy to get around to sleeping with noises. Well one night, I was laying down in my twin bed looking at an easter gift years back. As I layed looking at its face, a fear came over me, like it was trying to haunt me, or trying to talk to me. Getting scared, i lean over my bed and through it under the bed, looking under too see how far it went, it was against the wall. Getting bak to thet top of the bed, i watched the floor and about 19 minites later, that same bunny came flying out of under my back. Stunned and scared, i look under the bed to see if anything was there.....nothing was there...it came out on its own...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:09 am
Hmm...nice. Most of my encounters have been less scary. My mom tells me that I've been befriending spirits since I was young, my first being my older brother who died stillborn yet his spirits grows along side me as I grow.
When I was younger and we were living in a different house, I had a "friend" I always played with, a young girl who died in the house. But there was also an older man spirit who scared me. I was the only one who knew very much about him, and I don't remember except what is told to me.
In our current house, there are a few. Of course there are the two that watch over me and my mother. Also there is one on the stairs of my room, the first spirit I ever talked to consiously besides my brother since I hit my teen years. He can be pretty aunry, trying to push other people down the stairs (he usually catches me if I almost fall) or saying "boo" in my mother's ear (he really did that, I'm not kidding). I seem to be the only one he either respects or trusts; I'm the only one he's given his name to.
Another family ghost wanders the main part of the house. I have little contact with her. And it is my belief that the last one haunts the laundry room and basement, but there really hasn't been any experiences to prove this...well, not any that's total proof.

Okay, one of the scariest encounters I had was while I was staying in the dorms on a college campus for this summer camp where we spent a few weeks in college. I had just gotten through doing tarot readings for a few girls and advising them other ways. Me and my roommate had just turned out the lights and laid down in our beds. A few ghost stories had been told--real ones--and she was telling me more about her own experiences. I happened to catch movement near her but thought nothing of it until I saw the shadow go across the closet doors. My intense gaze and stillness scared her into silence. Next thing I knew, I could see the outline of a spirit walking towards me; an unknown. It scared my roommate for she couldn't see but she could clearly hear me asking "Who are you? Why are you hear?" over and over again. At last the spirit stopped beside my bead and said the name of the one who haunts my stairs. I wouldn't accept this at first, but once I relaxed and paid attention to the energy, I realized it was him. It took me awhile to calm down my roommate. It was the first time I had physical proof and a witness because he ended up sitting down next to me against the curve of my legs and we both saw the blankets and matress sink a bit.

Oops, that was a long post. lol  

Writer of Fate

Lia_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:36 pm
Deami's Mom: Deami's Mom use to live in Japan and at the School she was a teenager at, she played Tennis. Well one After noon, it was rainy and they couldn't go out side, the classroom next to the Tennis court that they where in, they started to hear "ping" "pong" and when they looked out side....no one was there....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:42 am
when i was a little girl i could sit in the living room in broad daylight and my parents would be outside in the garden and id hear a mans voice then a womans voice and theyed keep going back and forth talking to each other from the opposites sides of the room not even paying attention to me  

notforcats

Lia_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:29 pm
me: I was in my mom's shower(9yearsold) and i was washing my hair when i heard a evil micky mouse laugh.don't remember much, the rest is blank  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:42 pm
Ghosts stories!!! Man, I have alot to tell XD

Well, two years ago, me, my friends Lin, Mint, Sara and a whole lot of other people slept over in my temple's library. We were all up until the teacher came in and told us to go to sleep. We were all tired by then, except for like Sara and Mint, so we all went to sleep.

The next morning, Sara was all quiet and scared and when we asked her what was wrong, she said that she saw a girl sitting on one of the chairs in the library, she had really long hair, but she didn't look scary or anything, she looked like she was reading a book or something. Then, Lin got all quiet and she was like, 'Last night, I had a dream about a girl with that exact description.'

Later, we were talking to a guy named Goppy that use to live in the temple adn he said that a girl use to come to the temple and sit and read in the library all the time. We were seriously freaked out. We thought that we saw her again a few days later, but it only turned out to be a bag ^.^'  

Fire_Rayne

Llij

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:31 pm
a few years ago. not sure. my great grandmom past away. a week later ..like 1:00am while i'm sleeping i hear something hitting the walls and my celling. i got scared and tried to get back to sleep and i kept saying let me sleep in peace. the next night around teh same time i feel something poke my shoulder , cause when she was alive she use to poke me. the third night around the same time she started singing. i was scared and tired cause i wasnt getting enough sleep because of her.

another story is. my and my friends and a male sprit ( we named him bob)comeing to our houses. like he would spend a few nights over each of our houses. one day me and my friend chrissy were at teh mall, the sprit started pushhing me, trying to kock me down. but i think he was only plaing around. then he get out of hand and kinda slaped my friend. the next day. i was home alone i hear a mans voice right next to me and he said sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:19 pm
Llij
a few years ago. not sure. my great grandmom past away. a week later ..like 1:00am while i'm sleeping i hear something hitting the walls and my celling. i got scared and tried to get back to sleep and i kept saying let me sleep in peace. the next night around teh same time i feel something poke my shoulder , cause when she was alive she use to poke me. the third night around the same time she started singing. i was scared and tired cause i wasnt getting enough sleep because of her.

another story is. my and my friends and a male sprit ( we named him bob)comeing to our houses. like he would spend a few nights over each of our houses. one day me and my friend chrissy were at teh mall, the sprit started pushhing me, trying to kock me down. but i think he was only plaing around. then he get out of hand and kinda slaped my friend. the next day. i was home alone i hear a mans voice right next to me and he said sorry.
Thats wicked...cool...  

MidnightHaunt

Llij

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:14 pm
hey everone. i love all your stories. i think thre intresting, and how the ppl in the sprit relm like to visit our relm  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:30 pm
Yeah, I've asked about that a couple times. Some spirits try to tell you something, like something they've left unfinished before they died, but most of them just want some merits so they can have a better afterlife.  

Fire_Rayne

Dokt0rGunn

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:13 am
Ghosts can be cool or annoying - the thing to remember is they're still just people the only difference is they're dead. Not that scary when you really think about it in my opinion. However in the spirit of ghost stories this happened to one of my friends:

Allright - so my friend (I'm not naming any names), she lost her father a while back. At anyrate one night she woke up to feel someone sitting at the end of her bed - she was frightened and didn't open her eyes, but then she felt someone pat her leg and whisper "It's okay," the voice was soothing her - when she opened her eyes no one was there but the voice continued and she could see an imprint of her bed. She then slowly fell asleep though still frightend - she believes it was her father saying goodbye.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:48 am
this isn't scary or anything...kinda funny actually. but i've got a ghost in my new apt...at least i think so...
we named him waxxer off of a character on the old 80's show 21 jumpstreet.
so far he's just a bathroom ghost...haha like moaning myrtle on harry potter!
first thing he did was take a tampon out of it's wrapper and left it on the counter...weird.
and then he left a puddle in the middle of the floor. i know it wasnt a leak or anything coz there was no trail of water. it was like it came from a leak in the ceiling. but it didnt
then he unraveld the tampon. even weirder!!
and then he messed with the toothpaste.
gah!
so weird.
either that or my friend who is staying with me is playing a trick on me.
but i don't think she would do that....
so yeah. that's my ghost story.
i'll keep you all updated on him.
heehee whee  

lorilea

lil__one

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:36 am
most freaky.. hhmm I would have to think about that one. But untill then let me tell you about the house my in laws live in and the house across the street.

The first time I walked in their house I was.. well uncomfy I suppose but not to bad i assumed it was just a new place and that was all. They showed me all over the house except the back enclosed porch/laundry room area.. just pointed it out.

Well about 3 weeks later or so I was house sitting and saw a young lady about 19 or so walk thru the kitchen door and into the liveing room. I just watched her and thought ookk that is why I was not happy here at first no big deal. But when she got to the kids room ( my in laws were raiseing their grand kids at the time) I felt.. pure rage comeing from the girl. Bad enough I actually moved between her and the kids door. ( and in case I am not being clear here I was alone in the house at the tiome.. or supposed to be at least) and she jsut poofed on me.

The next morning I went into the laundry room.. my first time in that room.. my in laws had just gotten home and I was going to put the kids clothes in to wash for them and nothing was odd at the time. As I put the stuff in the washer I felt something touch my neck and just ignored it. As I turned around I saw what it was that touched me.. it was the girl I had seen.. it was her hand... she was hanging from the rafters and I got the impression that she had killed herself when she became pregnant before marriage. Well I walked out of the room and into the rest of the house and my mom in law asked if I felt the girl back there and I .. well not as kindly as I could... told her not warning me was not a nice thing to do as I see what she senses. And so I told her what I had picked up and after that she refused to let the kids go back there.

Ok for the house across the street.. its connected I promise.

There was a girl liveing there that baby sitted for my in laws... I went over to tell her we were going to be leaveing soon. I was standing on the stairs and when she opened the door.. well hatred is the closest I can come to it but it was stronger than that and aimed at anything female.

We later found out the guy that lived in that house was prosucted for getting the girl across the street with child wityhout being married to her.

So that was one of the things that has happened since i have moved here.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games