Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Jacob Knight - Moon Hunter [Accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 pm
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Jacob Knight
Nicknames: Jake

Category: Moon

The Weapon
Name: Wrong Way
Nicknames: Peanut
Type of Weapon: Hook - runes traveling along the length of the grip. Bottom portion shaped into a spike.
User Image
Former species of weapon: Sculpture-bound Poltergeist (heavily influenced by SCP - 173)

Personalities:
Jacob is a bit of a nerd. Maybe more than a little bit, actually. Nerd enough to tattoo himself with pop culture and consistent enough to never regret getting them.
He was diagnosed with ADHD when he was younger, but never really believed he had it himself. There's no entry on Wikipedia that states people with ADHD occasionally see... things lurking in the corner of their vision. If you constantly felt that something was watching you, you'd probably have a hard time concentrating on homework, too. However, he never told anyone about these visions. Jacob turned to video games to cope with them instead. Entering a world where he was faced with insurmountable odds, and overcoming them helped get him through a real world where you couldn't fight against the shadows under the bed and in the closet.
Now, however, it's his dream come true. Some stranger gave him the equivalent of "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!" in the form of a hookamabob, and Jacob is more than willing to take the fight to the monsters.

Having surrounded himself with all these empowering scenarios does tend to make Jacob a bit overoptimistic about his own abilities. He does have some skill when it comes to fighting, thanks to all that hand-eye co-ordination training, but pushing joysticks or a mouse around is a lot different than getting your body to perform epic feats of heroism without conditioning. It will take some time for Jacob's body to catch up with what his mind thinks he's capable of. In the meantime, it might be difficult for others to work with his 'NEVER FEAR, JACOB KNIGHT IS HERE" routine.

Wrong Way is a very, very patient box of shaken killer bees. Its conversion to a weapon has not removed its innate hostility, but it has thoroughly redirected that hostility away from its wielder. Wrong Way understands that Jacob is more than willing to give it an outlet for its violent nature, and for that reason it is almost friendly toward Jacob. It isn't particularly talkative as weapons go, but it will answer any question asked of it, and willingly take any task set to it by Jacob, trusting that each action will eventually lead to a chance to snap something's neck.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Jacob practically leaped at the chance to become a Hunter. Being told that he wasn't crazy, that the monsters were real, and that he could fight back was something Jacob had only dreamed about, or enacted in the video games he played. Quite honestly, he didn't have much going for him in the 'real world'. While he was attending college, he had no idea what he wanted to do, spent far too much time playing games to get anything close to a good grade, and had no job, so no spare money to take someone out on a date. So, becoming a Hunter is basically Jacob's dream job.

Weapon Ability
Blink - Swift Strikes
Once charged, Wrong Way can access the insane speed of its former self, literally blinking around the battle field to hit enemies multiple times. However, it's dependent on Jacob for aim, as Wrong Way wouldn't normally be able to move while under observation. When Wrong Way moves through space, it's literally dragging Jacob behind him, so the abrupt change of position can be very disorienting without practice.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Dark Brown (almost black)
Hair Colour/Style: Very dark brown. Medium length, sides shaved short, and the rest pulled back into a ponytail.
Skin Colour: Dark tan - Hispanic heritage.
Clothing Style/Colours: Jacob digs the coat, and he insists on an orange sash with a lambda λ on the end, so that anybody who took the trials with him will recognize him. Other than that, he wants to look badass, cause he just joined a seriously cool secret agent monster hunter organization, and he wants to rep-re-SENT! ((I.e. Go nuts and have fun, Zoo!))
Extra: Tri-force tattoo in black on the inside of his right wrist. 1-up mushroom tattoo in black and green on the inside of his left wrist.
References:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 pm
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I love that his weapon is a crowbar!

And I want rp with yooooou  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:36 pm
Yes!!! Please!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 am
YAY MOONNNNN.

I love him, and I love his weapon while I hate it at the same time because that SCP FREAKS ME OUT.

The only issue I can see is that I think the glowing graffiti trail isn't allowed. Deus has pretty strict weapon regulations.

Here is some information for you!

http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/weaponguide.jpg  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:37 pm
pinchmonster

Wow, Pinch, thank you! I'm glad you pointed that out to me!
I noticed the guide said to keep the weapons archaic. Do you think the crowbar, being a bit more modern, will be a problem?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Zee Oddwyn
pinchmonster

Wow, Pinch, thank you! I'm glad you pointed that out to me!
I noticed the guide said to keep the weapons archaic. Do you think the crowbar, being a bit more modern, will be a problem?
i think that archaic thing was lifted so you should be ok, if you aren't sure ask admin ;D  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100