Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] No Charlie this time. [Mengfen]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 pm
It had been rather delightful to see all those little prospected pairs lined up during the get together for the annual thing called "prom", memories from last year still rather fresh on the horsewoman's mind. So fresh, that she decided that with the hype of the Lost Clans actually being more or less invited en masse this year, she wanted to see if a certain Noble would be fine with going again.

This year without Tahki, as much as she loved the little Gryphoness.

Clearing her throat, she knocked on his abode, lightly patting down her dress a bit to fix any inconsistencies that weren't there, waiting him to answer the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:26 pm
When Lifen knocked at his door, Mengyao was in the process of putting together something special for a certain someone - an obvious someone, by the looks of things, and it took him a few moments to hastily push aside and cover his little project.

"One moment," he said carefully and stood, straightening his robes and making his way towards the door, which he pulled open.

Just the person he wanted to see.

"Lifen," said Mengyao. "Please, come in."

Nerpin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:36 am
Hearing the sudden noises of someone meandering through their room at a heightened pace, Lifen couldn't help but tilt her head, wondering what the nobleman was doing behind his doorframe.

She was a woman of great patience though, and standing quietly, she gave him a content little smile when he finally opened his door, happy to see he had actually bee there.

"Good evening, Mengyao" She replied in turn, lightly tilting her head, as if to try and read what kind of secrets were behind that cheerful look. "I hope you have time for me." She asked, accepting his offer to come in to his household.

kurotomato

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:38 pm
He still wasn't fully sure of how to act around her, which made things a little more difficult. The last time he had seen her, he had spent the night with her - innocently, of course, as all they had done was sleep, as Mengyao had been trying to claw his way back into sanity. But still; it was an entirely improper thing to have done, and Mengyao could not think about it without getting somewhat frustrated over his lack of discretion.

Still, it pleased him to see her at his door. Mengyao allowed her past and then moved away slightly, closing the door and taking a few steps in. Hesitantly he stood beside her, fiddling with the cuff of one sleeve.

"There is always time for you," he said gently. "How are you today?"

Nerpin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 pm
Safe to say, that there was a dash of pink already on her cheeks - he didn't even have to remind her of what they had done recently (Lan had made it so she remembered rather quickly, being suddenly accosted by the little noblewoman), but it didn't affect her desire to seek out his company. She still enjoyed that.

Turning up to Mengyao when he came to stand next to her again, she gave him a soft little smile, shrugging a little at his question.

"I went to the little town center for the Lost Clans - Ying had the bright idea to offer up a sort of . . ." a pause, "blind date type event for our group. Prom and the like. I decided to watch the ongoings and assist, as it were. Found it rather amusing. How have you been today?" She allowed the softest tilt of her head when she asked that, hoping he would be open to her - since he was still on the mend with his recently break down.

kurotomato
emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 pm
Mengyao's frown at the topic of prom was half due to the fact that he wasn't entirely certain where he stood on that subject, and the other to the fact that he still wasn't quite over Lifen going with a boil from the school (of all places) last year - even if last year had ended rather well for the both of them.

He cleared his throat a little.

"I've been all right," he said. "Perhaps better, but I have also been working on a little project of mine that has kept me somewhat busy as of late, so forgive me for not coming to see you sooner."

Mengyao hesitated a moment and then said, almost shyly, "I have something for you, if you would oblige me."

Nerpin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:16 pm
"It is good to see that you are better, at least. Makes me feel a little better about everything." She admitted lightly.

She could see that frown easily on the man's face, her smile lightening up, an eyebrow raised lightly. Sure, she could probably assume what he was thinking - considering how prom had been the year prior. Regardless, she decided to humour him further, since he was wording everything so carefully.

"Of course, please feel free." She answered him afterwards, feeling a little shyed by the prospect that he had something for her - she was normally not the kind to accept random gifts, but . . . she would oblige him, this time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:01 pm
Mengyao took a little breath and then stepped back, moving back towards the small desk on the other side of the room. On the wood surface there was a sheet of parchment, the edges held down by small stones to keep it flat. An inkwell and a small brush stood on the right side, and Mengyao gestured for Lifen to step closer.

"I discovered that I recently acquired some new abilities," he said, and reached for the brush. Dipping it in the inkwell, he brought it to the paper and carefully traced a few lines. After a few moments it became apparent that he was drawing a bird, a little sparrow, the lines going from thick to thin, gliding across the parchment.

When he was finished, Mengyao set the brush down and turned to Lifen, giving her a little smile.

"Here," he said, and gently brushed his fingers over the ink, pressing down briefly before he drew them away - and with it came the ink, the sparrow peeling off the parchment until the paper was empty and the little black bird was left floating in the air. Mengyao pulled his fingers away and it fluttered there momentarily, its tiny wings flapping up and down.

Mengyao blew it gently towards Lifen.

"A gift."

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:33 pm
Following his request, she took a few steps closer, until she was about an arms length away from the nobleman, eyebrows raising lightly at his little secrecies as he hovered around the parchment. Her curiosity was evident on her face, including the slightest tilt of her head.

"New abilities. . .?" She trailed a little lightly, watching him as he worked on the drawing. This didn't seem terribly new - he had spent many hours as a child being taught calligraphy art, but she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, watching the lovely strokes of the brush, feeling relaxed from the movements, before he placed the brush down, giving her a rare smile.

It was when his fingers graced the parchment that she concentrated a little more, watching as the ink followed his hand, becoming a true being, fluttering and creating little noises around him, before it came towards her on the breath of the nobleman, flitting around her lightly, making her giggle softly out of wonderment. Placing her hand out, she offered it a place to perch on, enjoying the soft sounds that it created, a strange comfort.

"I see, a wonderful little gift." She answered him after a moment. "How beautiful." She murmured, watching it as it preened and hopped around her fingers, like a real bird. "Is it permanent?"

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games