Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Remeetings are awkward. [Bao Yu | Mengyao]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 am
She hadn't seen Mengyao in a very, very long time. Usually when the noble boy came to play, she was too busy studying. Back then, she didn't invest her time into getting to know him. Bao Yu knew him as 'the noble that came to play' and hardly said more than a few words to him at a time. However, news around the place was that the would be noble was involved with her sister.

Instead of going to Lifen about it, first, she wanted to confirm it through Mengyao. After getting some directions, she knew where to find the man. That's why the horsewoman was standing outside of the noble's residence.

"Excuse me, is anyone in? I am Hua Bao Yu." Her voice was gentle, even quiet. It was similar to Lifen's but had more of a husky quality to it, naturally. She would place her hands together, in her sleeves, waiting patiently for permission to enter. She hoped she would catch him, here.

kurotomato

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 pm
The little house was quiet, Mengyao absently tapping the end of a calligraphy pen against a sheet of parchment that lay on the desk in front of him. Ink was spattered across the surface in jagged dots, and he ran his hand across it, smearing black onto his already greying fingers.

The voices rose in his head, pressing against his skull, and then subsided. Mengyao rubbed his (non-inked) hand across his forehead, sighing a little and trying to soothe the headache beginning to form above his eyes.

There was the sound of footsteps - and then a voice. A familiar voice, one that Mengyao had not heard in several years. In fact, he could not recall the last time he had heard that voice; perhaps when they were children, and that had been so long ago.

He pushed back his chair and stood, sweeping across the little house and reaching out with his clean hand to pull the door open, lifting his head and settling his gaze on the Conquest female that now stood in front of him.

"Bao Yu," said Mengyao evenly. "What a surprise to see you at my door. It has been such a long time, has it not?"

Saint Sergio

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:30 am
When he pulled to door open and greeted her, Bao Yu bowed her head in respect and looked up at the taller nobleman. "You've grown." It was a statement, not a question. She let a little smile pull at her lips. He hadn't always been that tall, from what she could recall of him. "Many years, sir. I was off isle for a long time," she agreed with him, nodding her head a bit.

Her red eyes stared up at his unmatching ones and her brow quirked. She still hadn't found out what infliction Lifen had to cause her such changes, but it seemed it had it's claws in Mengyao as well. "The last I saw of you," she started, "you were about here." She brought one of her hands out to indicate to about her hip. "Gangly thing, if I remember correctly. You've grown. Look at you, towering over everyone." Her voice was gentle, soft, even warm towards one of her sisters friends. She wasn't going to make things tense between him and Lifen. She knew better.

Especially now that the horseman numbers were so few compared to what they had once been.

kurotomato

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:34 pm
He stepped aside to let her in, his expression flickering to one of slight exasperation, Mengyao's dual colored eyes shifting a little. He tucked his ink-stained hand into the sleeve of his other and tried to push back the headache that was already beginning to throb against his skull.

"That I have," he replied lightly, and shut the door behind her, taking a few steps to the side to stand in front of his desk and face Bao Yu properly. "And I beg to differ, I was not gangly. I had merely not grown to my full potential just yet."

The words were not spoken in irritation, just in a very quiet, factual sort of voice. There were dark circles beneath Mengyao's eyes, and he leaned against the desk a little, gaze moving back to his guest.

"What brings you here today, might I ask? Surely it cannot just be to inquire after my height."

Saint Sergio

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:15 pm
Bao Yu couldn't help but give a soft laugh at his remark and shrugged. Differences of opinion on that, she gathered. Wandering in, she took a look around to see what it looked like on the noble side of things here and then turned back to him as he questioned her.

"No, I didn't come to question your height. I heard you survived and you've taken care of my sister. I wanted to thank you, Mengyao. To thank you and see how you're doing. I know we didn't speak as children, but you've seem important to her." Her brows raised over her glasses more and she pushed them upwards with a finger. The look on her face was one of gratitude.

Shifting, she bowed low at the waist, back straight as she did. She stayed like this for a moment before getting back up and looking him full in the face. "I am indebted to you, sir. Let me know how I can repay you.."

kurotomato
<3 <3

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces