Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Raziel for mayor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What to name my town in animal crossing?
  Call it Nosgoth!
  Pooptown!
  Call it your mom because everyone goes there for a fun time
  You do realize this game is for small children, right?
  I love animal crossing! -- Wait, this game isn't about cross-breeding animals to make sins against nature? Well, never mind then....
View Results

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:18 pm
So tomorrow is the long-awaited release of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

... Yeah, I don't get the point of this game either, but the idea of being mayor and running the lives of the hapless, woodland creatures sounds somewhat appealing~

My main still does not know what to name her town so she's come to you lot for suggestions.

And for all those who don't know what animal crossing is, this is the basic concept of the game or at least how I see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZ_QMQkedI

So, any suggestions on a town name?

Also, Turel, can I please dye my hair back? Its keeping me up at night  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Here are some names I have considered and the origin of said names.

- Oyashiro: A vengeful God from the anime series Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. (When the cicadas cry, in English) It is said that Oyashiro has laid a curse on the small village of Hinamezawa (what I actually wanted to call my town, but it would not fit) and anyone who leaves the town will go insane and die. Hopefully it will discourage my favorite townspeople from moving away *yandere slasher smile*

- Lavender: Lavender town from the Pokemon games. There's a mass Pokemon grave yard, creepy music, and demonic possession... also I like the colour biggrin

- Termina: From Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. A play on the word terminal, you have to beat the game in three days time, or else you (and everyone else in Termina) will DIE

- Obscura: The camera from Fatal Frame and I just like how the word sounds, seeing as I am very odd --- I mean, I'm considering naming my happy, little town after these horrible places, Nosgoth included! I really wonder what the townspeople will do when they find out their new mayor is a psychopath.  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:27 pm
Considering main names her character in every game "Fluffy", I think you can guess what kind of girly names we'd suggest.

Or names from Pokemon. because that is all that she thinks about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:34 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Considering main names her character in every game "Fluffy", I think you can guess what kind of girly names we'd suggest.

Or names from Pokemon. because that is all that she thinks about.

I can be ridiculously cutesy too, its kind of embarrassing sweatdrop

I'm terrible when giving the villagers in AC greetings and catch phrases, the end up saying stuff like 'moshi moshi' or 'nyaaan?' or even the dreaded desu.  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Main's town suggestions:

Canterlot: It's what she names her online servers.

Camelot: The non-mlp version. Arthurian legends and all that.

Cupcake Junction: Because cupcakes are awesome and this needs to happen.

Waffle World: Because waffles are delicious  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:46 pm
I thought of Canterlot and Equestria

Now that I have the game, I've decided to go with Obscura since I like the way it sounds and it doesn't really pertain to anything so I don't have to be atuck giving my town a pony theme -- as awesome as that would be~

Thank you for the suggestions, though!  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas