Have at em! [Plot Thread] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:31 pm
Okay, this is a super lazy plot thread...go crazy peeps!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:47 pm
The fellas

User Image
Okeanós'Mystikó - Blank slate pretty much, think tropcail, sauve guy..

User Image
Raven's Wing - Ravens, LARGE lion, laid back, easy going, gentle.

User Image
Kulap - Ladies man..xD Flings? Mate? IDK!

User Image
Mi'Shyamal - Shy is in Pridelands, think that guy next door, devilish charm.

User Image
Jyotsna Enki - Enki (Ink) is a guarded fellow, with a giant heart behind lock and key. Hes no interest in the matters of love, has only seen it hurt his mother and he has no time for that. Could be interesting to see if someone can change his mind, and he has the potiental to die in an upcoming plot.

User Image
Isamu Obi - Bounty Hunter. Aloof, charming, quick wit and likes to laugh.

User Image
Murchadh - Broken hearted and in a dark place. He could go either way, be someones dark body guard, or be returned to his charming, helpful self.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:17 pm
The ladies

User Image
Maya'Najwa - Maya, is a black magic woman. She will use whatever tricks she has, to get the means to the end she wants, or desires. Shes a vixen with sultry eyes and a smile that makes the world shift in her favor...and she knows it.

User Image
Keezheekoni - Koni is a medic and she takes her job seriously, following in her mothers paw print. She prideful, sassy and can handle her own, but dont let that fool you. She has a huge secret, while she is proud of her pride, of her family...shes actually alot more softer than them.

User Image
Butterflies Whisper - Whisper is very soft spoken, shy and alluring. Other than that...totally blank.

User Image
Zaramunia - Z is a little larger than most females, it comes from the Pridelanders in her bloodline, shes a peaceful girl with a nasty temper. Her mother was from the Demons, her father from Pridelands who wandered away and was raised by the land, shes got her fathers easy going out look but wont take s**t from others. Needs everything.

User Image
Althea'Janan - Althea is a lover of knowledge, she wanders the lands collecting as much as she can, this can get her in a bit of trouble from time to time. Looking for everything.

User Image
Asherah Enid - The one of several love cub between a couple doomed from the start. Asherah grew up in the Amazons with two loving mothers, and wonderful stories of her father, she is a pure romantic at heart, very sweet and gentle.

User Image
Tisis'Libi - She was once the favorite concubine of a disgusting King, and when he finally chose a Queen to have at his side, Libi found herself exiled from the pride by her new Queen. Libi knows no other life, than that of servitude to males, she doesnt believe in love and wears the weight of her life on her shoulders.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:18 pm
Open!

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:25 pm
I BRING YOU OFFERINGS!

User Image Ammon is up for anything really. I've kind of neglected him as of late so I'm open to all sorts of plot possibilities. c:
Personality: A very kind guy who would move the heavens and earth for just about anyone. He has a sister Nefertari (I own her) who he's been searching for, but has yet to find. Ammon isn't really the type to be patient about something and prefers to keep his feet moving. If something is going to get done it should be done now, not even a second later. While he may be a bit rigid about things at times he is usually pretty easy going.

User Image Bedros is in the Mazunguko pride and yes, he is a homosexual. Not sure if any of you're boys are so I thought I'd toss him up here as an offer. Or he could meet any of your lions. XD A few things to note about him are: he should be an adult and I've never really RP'ed him so his personality isn't really set in stone.
Personality: A very quiet and calm cub who likes to go on adventures but tries to keep himself out of trouble (for the most part). He wants to one day be a caver so he of course likes small, dark places and isn't afraid of anything. Or so he thinks.

User Image Lalawethika is just my pride and joy to put it simply. He's in the Nchi and won't be leaving. I'd love to find him a mate, but I'd be just as happy to get him interactions. c: Lala is descended from the Mufasa/Sarabi line and his father is Sozin so he has a very large family.
Personality: Lalawethika is the type of male to sit quietly and calmly, observing everything around him before he makes his move. (Cool and calculating). He seems rather apathetic in most everything he does except for dancing. That is the one time a smile really become apparent on this small cub's face. As he grows I see him being the type of guy that gets in trouble a lot either because he did something or just because everyone assumes he did it by default (seeing as how he seems to care very little about anything).

User Image Jahzara is open for anything right now, not sure if I'd prefer to find her a mate or fling her a couple times. Either way, I'd definitely like to have some fun with her in any possible way. 8D Mostly a blank slate.
Personality: A vain individual who thinks she's the most beautiful thing to walk the face of the planet. She has a gentle heart and can be very kind, so long as she gets proper homage paid to her. A good theme song for her would be "when your good to mama" from Chicago the movie.

I also have a journal full of other singles/SoA open for RP and a plot thread for some of my singles too. Not sure if any of the lions above fit your fancy, but I thought a couple of them might have some funny RP's with your lions listed at the very least. c:

Ovarian Paint

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:51 pm
You asked for it!

Althea - GIVE ME HER BABIES! Yes? or YES!

Ink - I have two offers for him. Arenji needs a male to give her babbins! She doesn't want a relationship or anything, she just wants to please the pride with her special delivery of cubs C: This could lead to further heartache for poor Ink D: But its good heartache, cause he'll have cubbins to love on <3 Cause y'know all boys are his to care for.

Tazi also needs cubs - hybrid cubs owo Her plan is to take them back to the K'N with her in order to try and impress a leopardess she has a crush on. In this arrangement, poor Ink would probably never see the cubs =[

Okeanos - Arenji again! She's looking for cubbins so bad XD

Libi - I think we had something going on with Libi and one of my SoA ... I dunno who it was though neutral Do you?

On another note:

WHO IS THIS FINE LADY? >:0

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:00 pm
Ovarian Paint

uhm, so...three of your dudes piqued my interest.

I've got Anette here, part of the vikings, who might be interesting in meeting your Murchadh? she's very powerful, headstrong, and won't take crap from anyone. She's very much a leader sort of type, and won't hesitate to show that she's in charge. But she does respect others who show respect, and are strong as well. Uhm.. I'm bad at explaining things but.. yeah... she's pretty rough around the edges, but he sounds like he might be a fighter himself? so I thought that might be interesting.

Raven's Wing also intrigued me, and seems like a nice guy. I've got an ex-dawnwalker who is just aimlessly wandering the rogue lands now, rather lost, and alone, and pretty darn sad. Kanika is quite sweet, affectionate, flirty, caring, and playful, but without her pride she's been just on her own and down in the dumps big time. She's frightened of most things now, and doesn't venture out from the safety of forest coverage, or tall grasses, and typically goes out and about at night, since her coat is so dark and noticeable. She doesn't want to be the target of some vicious pride. But I thought maybe with him being so gentle, and easy going as he is, she could find a friend in him? {and if he's still in the pride?} maybe she'd be interested in joining it?

and last was your isamu obi. love that he's a bounty hunter, especially. makes me wish I had my leopard assassin concept... but anyway. not sure exactly who of mine to offer... but my Thelara is very guarded, somewhat hostile, and sharp tongued. uhm... hm. maybe they'd be amusing to play? or perhaps my anya who I'm debating on sending to be an assassin too. But uhm... she's super charismatic, charming, and silvertongued. Pretty easy-going, and affectionate, as well as a bit fearless.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:52 pm
I has a little offer to Keezheekoni!!~ I own an adol that is still an apprentice but her training is to one day be a medic! Maybe the RP can be at first a meet and greet with a little chat that'll lead up to the adol to figure out her rank and would request a little advice to further her training a bit, since the personality and past she has is really shoving her in the direction of medic.

User Image

Her name is Sendatzeko Sua. :3 I hope the RP is interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:36 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

User Image Bedros - An rp with him and Asherah could be interesting, both of them prefer their gender and she would be amazed to find a guy that lives the lifestyle she does as well!

User Image Lalawethika - And an rp with my Maya could be interesting, she could possibly catch him out dancing and want to learn herself, any added moves she can have to help her use her wiles to charm is a plus.

User Image Jahzara - I want to steal her. But Im unsure of with who..Maybe Kulap?  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:43 pm
Depawsit

Althea & Him, could happen. A fling wouldnt be something she'd naturally be interested, but she'd be willing to have one if he was to tell her about his pride.

Ink - I have two offers for him. Arenji - I could be into this, Ink would be willing to help out and since he wouldnt have to end up with muddled feelings...why not? Oh, and Ink is Azu's son..xD!

Tazi - I has cheetahs?

Okeanos - Arenji - I think it would work better with Ink.

Libi - I cant remember but if you have an idea please fling away!

On another note:

WHO IS THIS FINE LADY? That is Malvado Sevmek, or Sev, she lives in the Navi pride with her mate and children, shes got some beautiful sons and one daughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 pm
musicaloner7
Ovarian Paint

uhm, so...three of your dudes piqued my interest.

I've got Anette here, part of the vikings, who might be interesting in meeting your Murchadh? she's very powerful, headstrong, and won't take crap from anyone. She's very much a leader sort of type, and won't hesitate to show that she's in charge. But she does respect others who show respect, and are strong as well. Uhm.. I'm bad at explaining things but.. yeah... she's pretty rough around the edges, but he sounds like he might be a fighter himself? so I thought that might be interesting.

Raven's Wing also intrigued me, and seems like a nice guy. I've got an ex-dawnwalker who is just aimlessly wandering the rogue lands now, rather lost, and alone, and pretty darn sad. Kanika is quite sweet, affectionate, flirty, caring, and playful, but without her pride she's been just on her own and down in the dumps big time. She's frightened of most things now, and doesn't venture out from the safety of forest coverage, or tall grasses, and typically goes out and about at night, since her coat is so dark and noticeable. She doesn't want to be the target of some vicious pride. But I thought maybe with him being so gentle, and easy going as he is, she could find a friend in him? {and if he's still in the pride?} maybe she'd be interested in joining it?

and last was your isamu obi. love that he's a bounty hunter, especially. makes me wish I had my leopard assassin concept... but anyway. not sure exactly who of mine to offer... but my Thelara is very guarded, somewhat hostile, and sharp tongued. uhm... hm. maybe they'd be amusing to play? or perhaps my anya who I'm debating on sending to be an assassin too. But uhm... she's super charismatic, charming, and silvertongued. Pretty easy-going, and affectionate, as well as a bit fearless.

So I want to say yes to all three of these, except on the last one, I think Anya would be a better fit than Thelara since she is very much like him when hes on the job.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 pm
DraconisSiirexus
I has a little offer to Keezheekoni!!~ I own an adol that is still an apprentice but her training is to one day be a medic! Maybe the RP can be at first a meet and greet with a little chat that'll lead up to the adol to figure out her rank and would request a little advice to further her training a bit, since the personality and past she has is really shoving her in the direction of medic.

User Image

Her name is Sendatzeko Sua. :3 I hope the RP is interesting.

Would love to, Koni takes her job very seriously and will be hard on those under her wing, she will only accept the best as her own mother wouldnt allow anything less.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 pm
Ovarian Paint

cool she could use a friend in a similar field. and I want to play her some more.

uhm. do you do im rp's by chance? guild rp and I just don't seem to work very well together.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 pm
musicaloner7
Ovarian Paint

cool she could use a friend in a similar field. and I want to play her some more.

uhm. do you do im rp's by chance? guild rp and I just don't seem to work very well together.

Ive a cheetah male that might work with her a bit better, hes a bit dark himself as well.

And I do indeed, via aim mostly.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces