Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ PRP ] And Odd Request (Aisa, ???)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:45 pm
This really was just a table for one. He looked up, and smiled, all gaunt face and wrinkles. "Fancy seeing you here." It actually wasn't that much of a coincidence considering that it was Charon who had brought Aisa here. A small Human World town, a small place, a restaurant perhaps, but empty. There was only one patron, and he sat on his table for one.

A bony hand pointed to all the other empty chairs and tables. "By all means, bring a seat over. What brings you here, my young Aisa. Is my gift not of your liking?"

On the table was just a plate, for one, and a fork, for one. A very resolute slice of pie sat on the plate, untouched.

Random Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 am
Aisa tipped her head back to look at the small and empty surroundings, her glance landing on Death. She wondered what he called himself here, surely in a small town like this, they must know everyone in the vicinity. Or perhaps they never asked, simply passing the Ancient without ever knowing. Both scenarios were amusing, the amusement partially woven in the fact that Death was rather unexpectedly modest at times, making these two modest scenarios entirely possible. Aisa, however, was a little flashier. Inescapable with youth.

A chair was seated, opposite of Death, the brief and careless sound of wood scraping wood.

"Your gift grants me an .. immeasurable amount of happiness."

She gave a calculated pause, knowing she was treading on thin waters.

"However, I've realized that there is a loose end.. and I'm afraid, Kreios and my time simply won't move until I've finished it."

She was staring at Death's pie.

zoobey

lizbot

revenant aria

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:38 pm
"It's the special around this town, this apple pie. Firm crust, tender filling, wonderful with ice cream in the summer, you must have a bite." There was just one fork. "I would join you but I must be off, times like these things get busy, and you know Humans, they get impatient." He stood up, adjusting the buttons on his formal shirt collar and tidying his gloves. "Your Guardian, well, I would like to help, but this is a matter that really has nothing to do with my job, and if I had the luxury of free time, I assure you, it would not involve politics."

A few coins were scattered on the table. "Tip for the pie." The Ancient winked. "As for you, Aisa, my Aisa, so loyal to me, a rare trait, a wonderful trait-"

- It was raining. It was busy, noisy, everyone was huddled in umbrellas in elaborate suits. In front of them, an impassive building. It read Orpheum. The Heir of Death now stood on the steps, wearing a simpler version of her usual outfit - a quirk that her progenitor had purposely incorporated - and she was surrounded only by Humans. Humans in groups and clusters, humans with their elaborate dresses and suits filing into the Orpheum. Something was showing tonight, Don Giovanni according to the boards across, and everything was very dark.

It was a pity Aisa never got to try that pie.

random artist

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 pm
That was the way Death was, he did the impossible and then simply left as if things were entirely finished, when in reality, it had never been started. In this case: the pie. A wholly aggravating quality about Death that nobody had been able to predict or cure, her eyelids lowering in distinct annoyance. It was so like Death, not even a single sentence of her guardian and Death simply sent her off.

Where did he send her off to?

With thoughts still partially centered on the pie, Aisa glanced down at her outfit and the existences around her. Aisa's comprehension of Death's plans didn't go very far and his choice of scenery was baffling. Considering the chastise the horsemen had received about killing humans, Aisa would have to assume they were strictly off-limits or else, she would incur Death's wrath.

But this was such a prime opportunity-- her fingers itched for the weapon that wasn't there.

What did Don Giovanni have to die with pies, Dear Death?

lizbot

zoobey

revenant aria

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:56 pm
The reason soon strolled the street in a well-tailored suit, all black but for the shirt, a darkening bruise of color that peaked out from his coat. Though he moved more slowly than the crowd, umbrella idly spinning as he walked, there was an air about the man that denoted a greater purpose and direction than those who scurried before him. He knew where he was going, when he needed to be there, and how much exertion was required to meet that goal. Anything beyond that effort was for lesser beings, too anxious and insecure to opt for anything other than fastest route from point A to point B.

As he approached the steps he glanced up to meet Aisa's eyes, and his expression lost a bit of the bemused arrogance that was his standard. Eyebrows lifting, he inclined his head toward her in acknowledgment and angled toward her. "Belle Morte, forever the most delightful of surprises."

random artist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:34 am
He was the male that Aisa least wanted to see, yet a contradiction rose in her amusement of the situation, that he was also the man she would meet in these circumstances. Especially now, in the human world, when Death had all but dropped off his farewells. When Aisa sought Death for a meeting, this was not what she had intended.. although she wasn't in any position to choose, as Death liked to remind her frequently. She yielded mentally, lowering her head slightly to glance down at the Doctor who stood on the stairs before her, a dangerous temptation to lose herself in his coal-black eyes. In the way his voice dropped, lacing every nickname and word with a pleasure darker than a moonless night. Truly, there was no meeting that was ever the same with the Doctor.

"A mutual surprise, then."

If she were anybody else, she might have asked for a share of his umbrella. But they both knew that she had fared worse, this being nothing more than a physical sensation.

"When do you have the time to enjoy such staged dramatics, when you're surrounded by battle all the time?"

revenant aria

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:10 am
He didn't offer the umbrella, simply tilted it just so, effectively shielding the two of them from the downpour and creating an almost private space. What he did offer, though, was his elbow. "Mmm...I leave the constant battles to those who don't know how to properly pick them. The young and impetuous so eagerly dash themselves upon the rocks of the cause, only to wash up on your sweet shores. It takes neither a great deal of time nor effort to simply let them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 pm
Aisa's relaxed her weight, against H, as she took his offered elbow. "But do they really ever stay on my shores?" Aisa chuckled, a single resolute shake of her head, recalling all their past endeavors. However, she had changed since that time and there was no possibility of that based event escaping H's notice. A pale hand, paler in the rain, followed the partial outline of H's cheek. She felt the lingering fear, of a recent battle, clinging to him. Her hand lowered to run along the shoulder lines of his suit, as if debating whether black or white looked better on the man.

"Is tonight going to be a battle? Or libertine pursuits first?"

lizbot

revenant aria

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:36 pm
"Let us say I intend an evening of pleasure rather than business." The doctor offered her an enigmatic smile as he led her into the building. His eyes traced along the her frame; though more subdued in her human costume, she nonetheless cut an elegant figure among the chattering masses. "And you, dear Lady? Shall I expect a disruption in the form of your brethren?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:01 pm
"At such an event?" Aisa's gaze landed on the scenery around them, shaking her head. She took a moment to appreciate, to acquaint herself with the Doctor's tastes. She stared to the side, to an unknown distance, before concentraing her gaze back to the entrance of the theater.

"Rien ne pèse tant que un secret."

Just their own.

".. Although, there is that other matter, after we discover the finer pleasures of human performances."

lizbot

revenant aria

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces