Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
3DS Friend Code Thread!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:11 pm
Hey guys, I've been really, really busy lately with my recent promotion to Assistant Manager at the grocery store I work in. Of course, I ain't complainin', heck, I'd be a crazy person to complain upon looking at the raise that came with my promotion, but that's my excuse as to why I'm not on the internet that often anymore.

Of course, with my new found evil capital, I have more money to burn, and one of the first things I bought was a 3DS, in which I don't have a lot of friends on it. I don't know how many people have these things kicking around, but I'd like to be all of your friends! (Mainly to spy and see what everyone is playing at any given time).

My FC is:
KangisKhan 5172-0584-8946

Currently, the only 2P game I have is Mario Kart, as I refuse to get Animal Crossing until my sister stops pestering me about it.

PS: I've been playing Earthbound lately, while I enjoyed Mother more, the graphics and setting are both too cute to stop playing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:39 pm
I've got a 3DS as well. It's a spiffy Awakening 3DS. Fire Emblem: Awakening kept me playing for quite a long time (despite its sizable flaws I did enjoy it), though now I am catching up on my backlog. I've been playing a lot of Phoenix Wright (as my youngest brother recently bought a new copy to replace the one I owned that he had lost), and Psychonauts, though that's not on any Nintendo system. The next 3DS game I want is the new Luigi's Mansion. Part of me wants to get Animal Crossing, but then the other part just reminds me that I haven't been pleased with any of them beyond the gamecube version.

Friend code: 0061-0067-4908

"Babs"  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

Ninja Ryu11

Friendly Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 pm
Hmm I see... Welp, I've got a 3ds too! =D

Though, the only 3ds game I've got for it is Fire Emblem: Awakening actually... Though, it's a pretty fun game. It's not exactly my favorite game but I still do like playing it pretty often when I get the chance. I'm currently going through hard mode on classic.(I'm thinking of trying out lunatic mode afterwards on classic to see how that one is...) I'd like to get a 2 player game for it, but I haven't really figured out any other games I'd like to get next. >.<

I've also been playing some other DS games lately like DQVI, Apollo Justice and some Professor Layton and the specter's call. Really been having a total blast with those very much.

Anyways, I'd be glad to swap friend codes with ya. Here's my Friend Code:
4339-3467-0418 Matt  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:27 pm
Wooo, apparently even Nintendo makes faulty things time to time, my 3DS in particular. That, or I hold onto the shoulder pads when drifting on Mario Kart too strongly. In either case, my warranty, and an extra $40 saved me a lot of headache, and I bought a lovely blue 3DS XL, as there is no such thing as a blue normal 3DS. Whether it was me, or Nintendo, we'll find out when I test this one with my aggressive, manly drifting. I hope it wasn't me, Rainbow Road stresses me out, but not THAT much!

Anyway, my Mii name is the same: KangisKhan, but my FC is 5172-0584-8946. I warn ya' I am one mean Lakitu on Mario Kart 7, when I'm not breaking my R button, but other than that, Star Fox on a good day, and Tales of the Abyss fills the rest of my 3DS life.  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:59 am
I'll be sure to drop you a swapnote sometime.  
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games