Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Your_Queen_is_back

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:40 pm
Hi everyone smile my name is Mandy. I am the girl who is gifted with many nicknames. So many that I can not fit them all in this post XD . My favorite TV show of all time is Hell's Kitchen. My favorite TV chef is Gordon Ramsay and last but not least... I have an obsession for chocolate razz . Also I am a chatterbox. Nice to meet you all biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:29 pm
Joan of Canadia here! I like cheesy Horror flicks, westerns, Garage Rock and the Psychedelic sound.  

Joan of Canadia

Batty Jackster

t0adlicker

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:04 pm
Hello, my name is Allisha. I am an Artist and Photographer. I love nature, sci-fi, horror, and space. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:05 pm
Hello,Im SkullMaryBooty,but you can call me Skull.

Im 25 years old and im from Portugal.

I love to draw,make new friends,chat with people and so on ( among a lot of other things xD )

I like kpop and anime.

( i do artles commissions haha -sobs- xD )

i've been on gaia since 2009,but,this is a new account that i have started this year for personal reasons.

I hope to become friends with everyone :'>

SkullMaryBooty

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500

gengarly

Ruthless Pup

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:26 am
♛ hello!
My name is Max and I'm new to this forum and also new to Gaia! I just turned 21, and I'm a California native, but going to university in Ohio. I'm an art & writing major with minors in photography and women's studies. I'd love to be able to call myself a gamer, but I don't have consoles, I just play the games my friends have. sweatdrop Additionally, I just lost my 3DS. gonk But enough tragedy! Being new to Gaia, I've been looking for a place to get to know people, and this place seemed pretty good! Is that everything? I think that's everything... If I missed anything, my tumblr is timhowardsmagnumdong. Right, I'm also a soccer fan.
Oh yeah! And this is my face. It's huge.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:28 am
Not sure how long I've been here on gaia, but its been years. I am a 22 mess of an artist with bread crumbs in my hair.
I sleep at ridiculous hours and like to chat, but forget to reply.
So yeah, nice to meet everyone~  

BreadBear

Tipsy Flip-Flopper

Verto Mihi

Newbie Gaian

1,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:13 pm
Hello!

I'm relatively new to Gaia, found this guild while browsing and figured I'd jump in on the fun! wink

Uhh... let's see. I'll be turning 30 in August (whoo I think?), I'm a dog groomer by day and an introverted artist/gamer/whatever I'm in the mood for by night. Heh... no, really! I love to draw. I was an animator once, even went to school for it but couldn't handle the stress in the industry, so I draw mostly for a hobby now.

I'm crafty too, I love being creative. My other "loves" are reading, roleplaying (on MUSH/MUX and if you know what that is... kudos!), playing video games (currently obsessed with Mass Effect), gardening (not great at it) and a whole span of other things I'm too tired to remember at the moment. *coughs*

In a nutshell, I'm looking forwards to getting to know others here! I do enjoy chatting, even though I'm often too shy to start it (go figure). Hopefully I'll break the habit here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:08 am
Hi. I'm not new to Gaia, but I'm new to this guild. Nice to meet everyone. heart  

Randy_ArchAngel

Dusk-Rhyme

Mewling Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 am
im luka and i love anime, sleep. video games and food =^.^=  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:48 pm
Hello! My name is Holly and I am a role-player and anime enthusiast. My hobbies include drawing, learning, and playing my clarinet. I am not very atheletic but I do enjoy archery. As for my taste in music, I typically listen to Kpop, but I occasionally listen to classical music. I also love to chat with my friends, but it usually takes me about an hour to reply. I hope that I can get along well with my fellow guild members! cat_3nodding  

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

Canterellare

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:39 pm
Greetings!

My name is Wanda and before you ask, there is no Cosmo in my life. Anyways, I'm cynical goofball, which is a weird combination but describes me oddly well. I like to draw, play video games, and read comic books. Pretty much a nerd, which is common these days.

Also, I love food.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:12 pm
Hi! Name's Neko Breeze, but you can call me Breezie >w<

I'm a girl, about 2,894,749 years old, and I've been on Gaia for a year now! (Still kinda a noob.)

I'm into anime and manga and my biggest hobby is writing. I'll write anything. Fan fiction, original fiction, non-fiction, essays, grocery lists.... I've been writing since I was little and aspire to be an author one day~

I also love to sketch, especially manga-styled pics. Maybe I'll do some avi art ninja

I look forward to meeting friends here and having a great time~ See you around!  

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:39 pm
Neko Breeze
Hi! Name's Neko Breeze, but you can call me Breezie >w<

I'm a girl, about 2,894,749 years old, and I've been on Gaia for a year now! (Still kinda a noob.)

I'm into anime and manga and my biggest hobby is writing. I'll write anything. Fan fiction, original fiction, non-fiction, essays, grocery lists.... I've been writing since I was little and aspire to be an author one day~

I also love to sketch, especially manga-styled pics. Maybe I'll do some avi art ninja

I look forward to meeting friends here and having a great time~ See you around!

Me: "Welcome, it's nice to meet you Breezie. My name is Shon. I also go by Kor, but call me Shon since it'll help avoid confusion since I also RP as my RP character, Kor Saiyajinkami, in regular posts sometimes when it's appropriate and I feel like it.

"Seeing as you say you'll write anything, does that mean you participate in text-based RPs too? If so would you possibly be willing to join my TSSA RP. It's a Multiverse Crossover RP about a group of Heroic Multiverse Travelers that travel the Multiverse doing various heroic stuff and whatever else they want to do and it is currently taking place in a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Universe."

Kor arrives too straight from the sky above.

Kor: "Hiya Breezie, I'm Kor and as you can probably tell I'm a Saiyan. Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:11 pm
Hi, I'm Josh. emotion_c8

Actually been on Gaia since 07 but
I've lost a lot of love for the site. I'm
recently coming back from a hiatus.
I will try to be active, but I'm kind of
awkward and shy so ye.

*rolls away*

Nifalie

Shy Gaian

Saint Lux

Adorable Ace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:11 pm
Heyo.
I'm Uta.
I'm 20 and an art student. I focus mostly on illustration.
Other than that, I love anime, Disney movies, cats, and voice synths.
I've been here since about '08, but got bored in '12/'13-ish and left. I rejoined earlier this year just for the hell of it in June, I think?
Idk. But, I'm here so yeh.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces