MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:21 pm
But sometimes when I come to the guild and post stuff...and don't check in for a few days...sometimes I wonder if people miss me.

You know?

I have...a lot of real life stuff going on. With work and...home life. I feel like I've become complacent about things and I worry about it.

I worry if...people miss me when I'm not here.

Kind of silly huh?

You know, like I stated in the title I don't normally post anything like this but I just thought I'd come here to just...post how I'm feeling, Ya know?

Sometimes when I get on the computer, I feel like a robot and...I get on gaia, respond to the one roleplay I have going, and check in on the guild.

I'm sorry for being weird. My mind has been in a strange place right now and...I've been under some stress this month. This month was really terrible for me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:43 pm
Is anyone....out there? .__.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

preciouseevee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:55 am
MadxHatterxTeapot
Is anyone....out there? .__.

Im here . Just joined the guild c:
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 am
Eh, I'm sorry. I'm here too.... Kind of... sweatdrop *gives you hugs of reassurance*

I'm similar in that I've had a lot going on lately too, but I have a tendency to hide away when things start getting to me. Which may explain my long periods inactivity.

*emotion fail*  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:21 am
Bluetabbycat
Eh, I'm sorry. I'm here too.... Kind of... sweatdrop *gives you hugs of reassurance*

I'm similar in that I've had a lot going on lately too, but I have a tendency to hide away when things start getting to me. Which may explain my long periods inactivity.

*emotion fail*

But isn't there like a rather large time gap between the UK and the US? XD 'Bout 6 hours?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:37 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot
Bluetabbycat

*emotion fail*

But isn't there like a rather large time gap between the UK and the US? XD 'Bout 6 hours?

Well yeah, there is that too!  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Meridian - Real Life Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out