Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 am
I decided I need some plotting ideas so why not make a lil plot of some kind? IDK XD If you don't see a Kizi lion of mine here but you want to rp with them... gimme a poke! I'd love some ideas and would love to get the ball rollin' on shizz!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 am
User Image
Muhali
"Insanity can be a Blessing or a Curse"

User Image
Name: Muhali
Other names: Paradox, Mali
Mate Status:Unmated (Working on something)
Pride: Kizingo'zaa
Stuff to know:
• Muhali is Residing in Kizingo'zaa under Mortal disguise. She's decided to adopt the name 'Mali', and the gypsy name 'Paradox' during her stay. She's crafted a story about how she was a member of the pride during the time of the Muses, and that she held one of the 'Story Seeker' ranks.
• Her story pans out enough that she's convinced both King and Queen that she speaks the truth (but this does not mean peeps can't be suspicious of her!).
• She looks exactly like her god-self on cert, except wingless - yes she has the leopard tail. She's merely claiming to have some leopon genes or something in her, somewhere. She's smaller than average lions in this disguised form, but her God form is normal god size (Aka, much larger than mortals).
• No one is allowed to know she's a goddess yet; not even seers, please! You may find her suspicions or you may think something's up, but until she reveals herself during the Kizi Meta, please don't poke at this XD

Things I want:
• Pride interactions! I want her to meet people before she reveals herself, form some bonds, both friends and enemies are welcome.
• For you to toss ideas at me! I'm open to just about anything, gimme ideas!

Things I don't want:
• Flings/Mate plots given that she has something in the works! She'll flirt quite happily, almost shamelessly in certain situations, but she doesn't really mean anything with it! I don't want any actual flings XD
• Death/Rebirth plot ideas or anything like that. Muhali's not gonna die soon.
• She can't use her permanent power because she'll be making use of it soon.

RPs:
• [ x ] Peaceful psychopaths and Insane Kings | Complete
• [ x ] New Faces | In Progress
• [ x ] The harbringers | Complete
• [ x ] Wait, What? | In Progress
• [ x ] Not-so-warm Welcome | Complete

User Image

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 am
User Image
Chicanery
"Specially when times are Rough"

User Image
Name: Chicanery
Other names: Chi, Tail
Mate Status: Unmated (Working on something)
Pride: Kizingo'zaa
Stuff to know:
• Chi grew up in a rather hostile environment. She was the daughter of a slave, and was thus, a slave for most of her life.
• She was 'bought' and freed by Myuto, whom she decided not to part ways with, and instead, both became travelling companions.
• She arrived at Kizingo'zaa as Myuto's companion, because the male wished to issue the pride a warning due to a vision he'd had.
• She's currently staying within Kizingo'zaa lands, but she's not an actual member as of yet. She WILL however, become a member soon, and won't be leaving the pride.

Things I want:
• Pride interactions! I want all the pride interactions. She's a spitfire, and won't hesitated to voice her mind now that she's 'Free', given that she's not been able to do so before. Despite this, she's mostly harmless, and she's more bark than bite.
• Feel free to toss ideas at me!
Things I don't want:
• Flings/Mate plots given that she has something in the works! She's quite useless at flirting and is a bit socially inept anyhow.
• Death/Maiming plot ideas or anything like that. She has something in the works...
• Leaving Kizingo'zaa.

RPs:
• [ x ] You're Free | Complete
• [ x ] Darkness just before the Dawn | In Progress
• [ x ] The harbringers | Complete

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:01 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meet Misae. She one of the pride 'founders' (I use the word in quotes because she's one of the second founders), along with the now deceased Hadithi. Long before they came along, the pride was founded, but... dwindled in numbers enough that only a small handful of lions where left. She mated the then current king, and witnessed the new growth and surge of the then small pride.

She's a seer, and her Muse is the wind. Despite the fact she can still hear her muse, and still often likes to mediate with it, she's not crazy (or at least not crazy enough to not be able to function). In fact, she had a muse in the form of the wind way before joining the pride. It's just pretty much the form her 'visions' take, in a way. It's mostly a coping mechanism due to her seer powers being a bit on the verge of being a touch too much to handle. She's grown wise, and despite being old, still has much to say and do. When the pride lost the muses, she was troubled enough to appoint Shandor leader and walk away in search of answers and 'what on EARTH happened here'. She took her son Nili and her Granddaughter Wimbi with her. She will be returning to Kiza, lead by Muhali's daughter after the Meta. She will NOT try to 'reclaim' the throne and will be perfectly content to just retire and let 'the young ones' lead.

She's open to anything, really. She no longer has a mate, and she's mostly a wise, sweet lioness. Mating would require a plot!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meet Nili. He used to be the equivalent of Gypsy king before he and Misae appointed Shandor the role so they could leave in order to get answers. The role of King was not something he was born to do; in fact, he never really even wanted the role, and the only reason he stepped up was because his brother, Panu, heir to the throne.... vanished shortly after their mother and father were to pass their titles. Forced into the role of leader, Nili did as best as he could, but it was not something he enjoyed.

He left with his mother and one of his daughters to find answers, and will be returning shortly after the Meta ends. He will want nothing to do with the role of king; good riddance to the role!

His muse are Flowers, but he's not insane at all, and no longer hears them. He does, however, still very much likes them and... despite how femenine that might be, Nili will have absolutely no problem snapping and otherwise growling at anyone that says so. He's a very grouchy, prickly lion, and despite being quite 'girly' for lack of better word, he's capable of giving out a verbal beating, if not an actual physical one; he's learned a thing or two in the roguelands.

He's now mateless (his old mate was played by a friend that left the shop), and up for anything! Mating, however, would take a rather good plot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Meet Wimbi. Previous heir to the Gypsy throne, and quite happy to be back home, thank goodness! She's never really had a muse, but she's heard about them and despite finding them fascinating, can't really understand what all the fuss is about. This girl is a daydreamer, and an absolute sweetheart. She's innocent, and she's been mostly sheltered, despite being in the roguelands for almost as long as she can remember.

She's not particularly interested in the throne either, but she's very interested in the pride as a whole! She would love to meet people! She's mateless, plotless and in dire need of development. Mating,again, would require a good plot.

User Image

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 am
ASAP:

- Voddy/Mali (prior to Myu/Chi arrival)
- Nema/Mali (Prior reveal) friendships and mummer's ball!
- Asker follows Muhali around.

TO DO:

- Meet Goofy
- Vanellope/Mali
- ???
- PROFIT  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 pm
I'd love for Goofy and Muhali to hang out : D Or Chi.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:26 pm
WALK UP TO THE THREAD LIKE WHAT UP, I GOT SOME COOL PLOTS.

Pawsie said something about Voddy and Mali RPing at some point, and him not liking her at ALL. She said she was gonna have Voddy tell Asker to follow her around, if you'd be up for that. Asker and Hana are currently chatting, and the way that's going he'll probably decide to follow Mali on his own. xD
So maybe him just popping in at the end of some RPs with Asker watching at a distance, and then an RP where she figures out Asker is following her and confronts him? (I mean, she's a god, so I don't think Asker could tail her for long without being figured out. xD)

Asker would also like to check up on Chi, make sure they're settling in. Maybe he can show Chi what a jellyfish is. xD He isn't too suspicious of them, and wants to keep things friendly. Myuto's injured, so maybe Asker can give her a tour of the pride while he's resting?

Moving on, when Besnik gets into the pride, we def need some Besnik/Mali RP.
And maybe him being slightly creepy-ish towards Chi and Myuto, since he's the coming "storm" they were talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:35 pm
Alpaca Chobi
I'd love for Goofy and Muhali to hang out : D Or Chi.

I would very much be up for either! Or both! XD Got any ideas for rp plot or just simple meetings? Either or, is also okay by me!

The Captain Britain

Aaaah, plot ideas! Come here, let me hug you, my precious *strokes your hair lovingly*

Okay then.

Asker - I really like this idea XD he's more than welcome to try tailing her. With the current commotion and the way things are going, it might actually take her longer than usually to catch on that the young one's trying to tail her, but when she notices.... she might try to mess with him in a way similar to what she did to Shandor in "Wait, what?". It might be fun to do this!

I... I have some Besnik ideas that I really need to run through you at some point, but I can't really comment on them here because ~spoilers~ so I'll pm you asap XD. But def want rps with him because I think it'll be interesting to play out the drama. He's also more than welcome to be creepy towards Chi (and Myuto!) - got anything specific in mind? Creepy as in hostile, or creepy as in .... hey baby? XD  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 pm
Dark Fire Angel

Aaaw yiiiiis. *purring*

Wahaha! I was totally not reading that RP as it was going.... ninja

Asker would be so flustered and confused. All awkward teenager-like, while still trying to keep up his appearance as a noble.
Just poke me during your RPs where he can be all shifty-like in the shadows. It'd probably be a good idea to let whoever she's RPing with to know that Asker will be popping up. I don't think it'd be too much of an issue seeing as he wouldn't actually be interacting with anyone, and it would literally be like a post at the end. xD And then we can do the confrontation RP whenever. I'm in the process of finishing up some RPs, so my plate is finally clearing up again.

Mm, yes good idea. Wouldn't want spoilers. You can also catch me on AIM as well, the.captain.britain
Besnik would kind of be creepy-hostile, but passively so. I'm thinking he would hear about how the two came with a warning and want to check them out. Or something. I'll wait for your PM/AIM xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:38 pm
The Captain Britain

OH, also, Chi and Asker would be lovely, actually, I just realized I forgot to post that up. I'll totally make a list of plot ideas up there, and we can tackle things one by one if you want (Same goes to anyone that sees this that might have several ideas!).

As far as Muhali goes, I just see poor Asker gaping like "Lady, lay Idk how you did that, but please teach me to do the thing?" But yeah I'll talk to the few peeps I have rps scheduled with and we can have to tagging a post at the end. So long he doesn't figure out what she is, this is good to go (He's totally allowed to smack himself later and go 'D'OH how didn't I SEE that coming?' later though lmao)

My aim is daffupanda - will be on tomorrow XD really late atm haha. I'll send you a poke or a pm when I iron out the last kinks but yesssss all the yesssss!  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:14 pm
Dark Fire Angel

To-do list type thing would prolly be good. xD

Lol YES. Asker does well in terms of brute strength, but he struggles with speed and stealth cause he inherited Voddy's size. Her vanishing would be like Huh? What? I want the thing, can I have thing? I need the thing.
And he will be smacking himself SO hard at the reveal. xD

Alrighty. I will be on pretty much all day, and I have it set to receive stuff when I'm offline as well, so just poke me when we can start chatting specifics and start RPs and whatnot. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:03 pm
I want in on some of this plot action! Meet Grassblade. He's every bit as insane as he was before Muhali left; he's still got this muse (grass,) believes his blue eyes to be a blessing, and doesn't trust anyone or anything, save his muse. In fact, he doesn't even trust that reality is entirely real.

And he's distrusting to the point that social interactions are extremely difficult, as he fears everyone and assumes that they could have the worst of intentions. Most of his days are spent chit-chatting with grass. XDDD

Any RP with him is lolzertastic, and that's how I like it. XP I'd love for him especially to meet Muhali/Mali, maybe end up being... quasi-friends? I also wouldn't mind him meeting Chi, as he'd be hilariously terrified of a complete outsider. Either way, up to you! (Maybe we could do both, though I'd prefer one at a time. :3)

Let me know~ XP  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 pm
Dark Fire Angel

ALL THE RP!

User Image

Voddy needs some serious RP with Mali and potentially Chi as well.

I want his RP with Mali to be backdated just a bit, to possibly right before Chi and Myuto [ I wanna call him Mewtwo so bad >3< ] come to lands. I want him to meet her so badly. Though he isn't going to take to her AT ALL.

Voddy is a super serious military man, who's been put out of commission. He's super grumpy, and doesn't take to any nonsense. [ He hardly takes it from his children ... they just have him wrapped around their paws. ] I want him to meet Mali and just instantly become suspicious of her. Which he where Asker comes into the picture.

Voddy is going to give Asker his first real job as a patron. Stalking Mali and reporting back to him with all her movements.

This could lead to more plots down the road .. depending on what tricks and turns the meta takes. But for now, that's the general plan.

User Image

MALI'S NEW BFF?

YES?-YES!

Nema is a sweetheart who loves her muse almost as much as she loves her mate Dhoru. But don't tell Dhoru that.

Anyway! Nema's muse is the stars~ She spends most of her nights awake chit chatting away, and then spends her afternoons [ Cause she sleeps all day like a lazy lady ] chattering away to her invisible family and her real family - which consists of Dhoru and Fireheart + Voddy's children. WHO SHE ADORES - Vanellope is always at her heels. So she might pop up in RP and be very curious of Mali.

Nema loves her muse, and couldn't imagine herself without it! Though her muse doesn't drive her crazy or make her any stranger, she does tend to get antsy on starless nights.

SO ASIDE FROM ALL THAT -

Nema would absolutely adore Mali, especially since i've seen her in action XD I think the two would make awesome friends. Nema might feel a bit awkward and act a bit more 'respectable' towards Mali once she reveals herself, but Mali should be mindful and smack her atop the head when she does this.

So definitely want some general interaction for these two. BUT I ALSO WANT MUMMER'S BALL RP!

As the two Lead Mummers they have to coordinate a dance for the ball! I'd love to see these two try to work together - while all the while Nema's family is chirping away in her ear.

Hmmm I wonder ... since she is the goddess that bestowed the insanity upon her ... could Mali jhear Nema's family?

OH GOD - THAT WOULD BE AMAZING XD

User Image

Nema's shadow. VERY hard to shake. She'll likely pop up in all the RPs and be very interested in Mali, if only because Nema is. She might be a little jealous >w> BUT THAT'S A SECRET!

I think it'd be cute if Mali could pull her out of her shell. Because as it stands right now, Vanellope will talk Mali's ear off so long as Nema is there. But the second Nema leaves ... she'll cower like Mali is the enemy of her nightmares.

-----

Xippy - I want Xippy to approach Mali with questions. Lots of questions.

Due to the interaction in the borders RP, Xippy is currently very confused on what she believes. Besnik has told her the land is without muses, and that they are to be their saviors ... but Mali contradicted that.

I wanna see her very torn between who she should believe. Besnik or Mali. Not sure who she'll side with in the end. I think it'll depend on which side gives her the most reason to believe.

----

Hima - Nema's bitchy sister. Nema doesn't know Hima is in the lands yet, and I want it to stay that way a bit longer.

Anyway Hima is a total b***h. She's only in the Kizi to further ruin her sister's life. She doesn't like the pride ... or the weird lions who live here. She looks down on them, and finds them shameful. I can't even imagine the RP between her and Mali xD But I so want it to happen.

That enough plottage for you? XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:42 pm
Light Atago

This is an adorable idea XD I'd be up for tossing Mali at him first? I figure better get that one done before the reveal? Might be more fun this way!

Depawsit

Oh man, all the plots lmao XD

I think we should also do the Voddy/Mali rp before the reveal so he can get a proper "omfg wat" surprise later on! And I don't mind backtracking if you want XD She'd have already had her talks with Shandor and her quizzes by then, but Fireheart wouldn't have spoken with her yet I guess!

Want to set that one up? Or should I go ahead? I'm cool either way! But I think this is the first rp I need to take care of because canon-ly it's before anything else.

@Nema: I LOVE NEMA. Mali will love her so much, you don't understand XD If you ask her later on, she'll probably tell her that the Kizi as a whole are her muse. SO YEAH. She's not crazy so much as uhm, strange XD I want them to meet and befriend each other prior to the reveal, if possible. We can backtrack if need be! I want this so that after the reveal Mali can 'smack' her per se if she gets respectful. They can meet up and start actually plotting the mummer's ball XD I figure if I start the Voddy rp, you can start this one, and vice versa?

Sadly that power is not included in her power set but I might change her last temp power to something like that XD because two of her powers make people want to do the irrational, pretty much so yeah.

@Vanellope - I want to keep her, mrft. But yeah XD I'd love that. Funny thing because Muhali can cast illusions big time. She can make it seem like she IS the monster of her nightmares if she wanted to.

@Xippy - is adorable and she is welcome to do that. I figure Mali will be a bit obscure as to what her muse is - and then reveal it's her pride. She's always called the pride her children and... they still are. It's her pride, her lions XD her muse in a way.

@Hima - I.... really want Muhali to screw around with her XD with her powers. REALLY bad, it'd be hilarious.

PS - no, gimme more plots.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 pm
Dark Fire Angel

For Mali: *click*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]