Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:09 pm

User Image

: D

A message from Po:

I know I pulled a bit of a disappearing act due to school, but it's summer now and I'm trying to pull things back together here. c: I'm going to take it kind of slow at first, but hopefully I can fully get back on the bus~ ^^ At this point, I'm considering almost all of my previous plots a blank slate, unless they were like, concrete. Feel free to re-offer, though~ : D

A message from Schicksa:

I disappeared mainly because of College and low muse inspiration. Everything is starting to wake up and I know I've some plots hanging, which I do apologize about.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:19 pm

User Image

:Name || Kali
:Bio || Living up to her domain, Kali is free-willed and destructive, doing whatever she pleases whenever she pleases. She understands very well the fragility of mortals and likes to take any chance she can to harass the living daylights out of them. Her powers include:
Temporary:
+ Falling skies: Can create hazards wherever she goes, like pitfalls, falling trees, rock slides, etc.; areas affected can see remnants of this for up to three days
+ Witchy Woman: Can create an aura that naturally causes slight or moderate hazards to become more apparent and dangerous; as in, “see that teetering rock up there? *in walks Hazards* Oh no, it’s falling on us!”; this tends to not linger for more than a day
Permanent:
+ Bane: Can curse someone so that they will constantly be around/encounter natural-born hazards; i.e. wherever they go, they will be in contact with some sort of hazard, be it pitfalls, hidden potholes, or things like trees and rocks having a tendency to fall towards or on top of them.
:Looking For || General RP; I'm entertaining ideas for flings as well

User Image

:Name || Wei
:Bio || Born in the Mtaishi'miele, Wei spent most of her life believing that she was an incarnation of a past life. After meeting a wandering older male, she was enchanted and followed him to a new home. After a while, though, the male disappeared, leaving Wei all alone in a foreign land. She took it all in stride, however, until her new home eventually disbanded. She's still roaming the area, however, as she's become so used to it. She's naturally a little shy and reserved, but a very kind lioness.
:Looking For || General RP, romance

User Image

:Name || Momozono + Vanellus
:Bio || Vanellus found Momozono when she was just a tiny little cub, naming her because she looked like a tiny peach all wrapped up. They've been together ever since, Van acting as a best friend and father figure to this young kind-hearted lioness. They've found a great and fitting home, and don't plan on leaving any time soon.
:Looking For|| Pride RP, maybe a crush

User Image

:Name || Mzuka
:Bio || Mzuka grew up with a playboy father, having over 30 siblings scattered around the savannah. She grew up with various litters coming and going, but at least she always had a loving mother and father there to guide her. As she grew older, however, she decided that she wanted a change of pace, and went off to join a pride that she had half-siblings residing in. They lived there peacefully until the pride's unfortunate disbandment, when she left with her half-sister and her familiar. Mzuka was content, for the most part, until her half-sister came back pregnant one night. Being a fertile hybrid, this made her really start to consider a future family for herself.
:Looking For || A fling/mate

User Image

:Name || Mahina
:Bio || Like her mother and father, Mahina has a love of the night and stars. She isn't quite as nocturnal as her mother, though, but don't expect to see her up and about before afternoon.
:Looking For || General RP, ....

Polette
Crew

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:22 pm

User Image

Name : Taplo
Background : Born and raised in the Pridelands, to a large family. She's a Seer but doesn't really know it, nor would she really care even in the event of finding out. Taplo is and always will be, a big peachy fluffball of love. She lives to love and loves to live. She loves to explore and has a childlike innocence.
RP info : She doesn't have a hateful bone in her body | stops when she has a vision and gets a ' funny ' look on her face | I don't have much planned for her, so throw plots at me.
Not wanting : Another Pride, Death, Maiming, Slavery, Breeding

User Image

Name : Dubhshith
Bio : Was not a born and raised Swmpy, but regardless, is glad that the Pride no longer resides in a muddy mess. He was born to loveing parents that experience heartache when he and his siblings were born. Ragged and hunger deranged males had come upon them and ate Dub's siblings, but he was barely spared because of the ferocity of his mother and father. He is not a well adjusted male, by any means. Growing up, since he was the last of his litter, Dub's mother forbid him from exploring or talking to anyone without her permission, or going anywhere out of her sight. His Father, tried his best to let his son be himself and not get suffocated. ...Didn't pan out too well. For a long time, well into his adolesence, the small family had wandered the Plains until they came upon the Jini-Msemi, and joined them. Sometime later, his mother became comfortable enough to have another litter. Needless to say, she doted upon them and seemingly forgot about her grown son ( it feels that way to him ). He doesn't really know how to be an adult male. He ..fails at hunting and most things. He's also begrudgingly ' in charge ' of looking after his albino sister.
Looking For : General RP, romance ( I think I had someone ), and a Bro.

User Image

Name : Kuu
Bio : She is the current leader of the Koti Kaikille, and is the product of a loving fling between a Leopon and wandering Cheetah. The Leopon, Safi, came upon the Koti when the Coalition was just coming back after a massive flood that had done its own damage. He'd made the place his home and helped out, deeming the Pride was a great place for his daughters and son to grow up in. Kuu was anointed as leader by the Council, for her intelligence and wisdom, respect and knack for details. As is expected, much of her time is spent doting upon the Koti, and speaking with members to make sure any complaints are filed and taken care of. ..She really needs a friend or two.
Looking For : Pride RP, maybe a crush ( don't care about gender, but she is infertile ) and..she definitely needs friends.

User Image

Name : Stunde'Null
Bio : He's big, arrogant, but he's got a good heart. He's loyal and tends to stand up for those that can't do so themselves. Unfortunately, Null is also a thrill seeker, so it isn't too uncommon to see him running from Rhinos and not being scared about it.
Looking For : General Rp, Friends, Rivalry? ( no mate offers, please )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:25 pm

User Image

:Name || Risasi'kugiza
:Bio || Much like his mother, Risa is fairly passive. This partly stems from the fact that he does not like to touch demons, as he thinks their impurities and evil will transfer to him. He can be rather protective over his sisters, as he doesn't want anyone taking advantage of them. He tries his hardest to share the view that not all demons are evil, but sometimes gets blinded by the actions of most demons.

Risa was completely blind-sighted when news of his mother's death reached him; especially as it was his own sister that killed her. He found refuge in helping his pride as the new Ardhi, but that didn't last too long, as his pride was forced to disband soon after.
:Looking For || General RP, maybe a new pride, a crush fo sho'

User Image

:Name || Kamala / Rohit
:Bio || Roh has been oddly anti-social since he was a cub, often going off by himself to just lay out and stare at a body of water. Born before insanity left the pride, he still retains his form of it; it comes as red splotches in his vision. After so many others lost their muses, he took a slight vacation from his home, on a bit of a 'soul-searching' journey, where he was infatuated with a free-spirited lioness. Together, they became surrogates for an infertile hybrid pair, but sadly split soon after.

OCCly, I haven't been up on the happenings of the pride. For any rp, we could decide whether he's still roaming, or if he's returned home.
:Looking For || General RP, pride RP, ....

User Image

:Name || Nishant
:Bio || A very mysterious leopard, Nishant hardly ever speaks; rather, he uses gestures and facial expressions to convey most of what he wants to say. At this point, not much is known about his past or why he doesn't really speak.
:Looking For || General RP, ....

User Image

:Name || Ilari
:Bio || Ilari is a blank slate, though I see him as more of a playboy romantic type. Very flirtatious and flattering, but a runner when things get too heavy
:Looking For || General RP

User Image

:Name || Nakisisa
:Bio || Blank slate; though I remember offering him into a pride I/T, but I don't remember. ;3; He looks like Scar~ : D
:Looking For || General RP

Polette
Crew

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:26 pm

User Image

Name : Ekkusu
Background : He's just like X from the Megaman X games, but a little less whiny.

I haven't had enough RP to reliably be able to summarize his personality. He's loyal, forgiving, understanding, righteous.. HE'S TERIBLY LADY SHY
Looking for : General RP

User Image

Name : Mani
Bio : Born to wandering parents, Mani got the itch to explore when young. It's a lonely life, but she treasures all the time she gets with everyone that she comes across. This cheetah is an absolute sweetheart, though her mind can be spacey. Mani is quite loving and more than willing to give others a second chance.
Looking For : General RP, and perhaps a traveling companion.

User Image

Name : Chilali
Bio : A nice enough leopardess if you stay on her good side. It's tough to get on her bad side, however, as it would seem that she has a bottomless well of patience. She can have a sharp tongue though. Actively patrols her patch of wetlands, and is always intrigued when she encounters a God or Goddess, or their spawn.
Looking For : General RP

User Image

Name : Mandara'Smriti
Bio : The poor boy is an absolute sweetheart, but his memory is quite slow. Sometimes, he'll even be talking, and then forget what he was saying. He does realize that his memory is not up to par, and ends up repeating things to himself, so that he'll remember later on. He does his best to keep it up, but.. unfortunately forgets to do even that. He loves his family to bits, and does whatever he can to help out. ...Even if he forgets to do it. He used to reside in the mountains and is quite the hair lion because of it.
Looking For : General Rp, and perhaps a friend.

( Also : His cert is a lie, he's a Rogue )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:51 am
*pokes around*

o uo

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 pm
Lette:
With Kali: Gen RP with Makorowezo. He's pretty accident prone already and (he probably wouldn't like more hazard in his life) but I would love for him to meet her and have all sorts of misfortune plzzz (maybe some petty worship to maybe get the mishaps to stop even though I don't think she can change those but if you'd like for her to have some mortal followers than I am so offering).
With Mzuka: if you want any family RP ; o; I also have Ngamasanii available for flings if you'd like??
With Mahina: general RP with a gentle seer. She has no huge knowledge of the stars, but she has an interest? still general RP, yes good?
For Nishant: Also RP with Asha - she's my most observant and needs fleshing out so...

Schi
For Dubhshith: I offer Abu for broship or just gen rp (pfft, old cert shh).
For Kuu: I obvs offer Chozi for general RPage.
For Mani: We have an RP going between her and Chozi that's never been finish >>
For Chilali: Ahhh meeting with Kilua cause she's a halfling and please?
For Mandara'Smriti: obvs I'm gonna ask for sibling RP.

-demands all the RP in the world-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:45 pm
Hee~ <333

Yess~ I'd be happy for all. o uo Kali would get a kick out of being worshipped ~ I've never rped Mahina (sadly), but I'd definitely love to give it a go~ : D And I really enjoy rping Nishant, too, so that's a yussss. |D

And I'd be happy for any RP with Mzuka~ 8D I know she'd probably be a little torn about having the pride she went off to disband, so some family time would be great. ; u; And I'd definitely be up for a fling with him~ c:

Polette
Crew

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:12 pm
Seaki

Aww yeah, RP's accepted!
ALL THE RP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Schicksalswende

Are we still on for

Mliniz x Chilali

&

Mez x Mani?

Mez has enough RPs built up for a breeding - as does Mlinzi.

Haven't heard from ya in a while so I wasn't sure if it was something you still wanted to work towards.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Depawsit

Yeah, sorry about that disappearance. D;
I'm totally still up for those lovely breedings, I just need to get the RP's for it.
Do both Mez and Mlinzi have five, or did we agree on ten?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:35 pm
Schicksalswende
Depawsit

I'm totally still up for those lovely breedings, I just need to get the RP's for it.

They both have 5. Though if you're interested in trying for 10, I could try to crank them out C:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Depawsit
Schicksalswende
Depawsit

They both have 5. Though if you're interested in trying for 10, I could try to crank them out C:

Alright, five it is then!
Just wanted to be sure ~
Haha, I'm good with five. I've done ten RP's for a hybrid breeding and it.. grueling. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 pm
Schicksalswende

Just wanted to be sure ~
Haha, I'm good with five. I've done ten RP's for a hybrid breeding and it.. grueling. xD

Ha! Yes especially if you have to crank out all 10 at one time ;w;

That would definitely be painful.

Let me know if you need any help with getting things set up! I have tons of lions who could use RP for breedings.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:48 pm
Depawsit
Schicksalswende

Just wanted to be sure ~

Ha! Yes especially if you have to crank out all 10 at one time ;w;

That would definitely be painful.

Let me know if you need any help with getting things set up! I have tons of lions who could use RP for breedings.

I will be sure to contact you about any RP's ~
C:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas