Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Washing away clean (Nevada/Amrita)[Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 am
Nevada's work usually consisted of organizing paperwork for Death, reading over reports into more reports and filing them in folders. It wasn't that she disliked field duty but for a long time, she was wary of leaving her sisters pod on the Island and found jobs there that others didn't want to do so she didn't have too. She went on the big missions because they were required but...

Today was different. Her sister was awake, so no need for her to stay on the Island. And walking through the haunted house, scoping for active FEAR in it gave her plenty of time just to think, wallow in the sadness she allowed herself to be brought into again.

The whole mess she had made with herself, with Roland and Tuck. She had liked Roland a lot, really she had. He was sweet, and so innocent. But she had hurt him, and done something unforgivable to him in her mind. In that, She would do her best to earn his friendship and that was all she would do. But Tuck....Tuck she had wanted since the moment she saw him. It didn't have to do with being twins, but a fatal attraction. And the more she got to know him....She thought of him as one of the sweetest, caring, strong and protective. He wasn't afraid to press on, to fight the good fight. He had family, siblings he loved. He respected her. Every time he told her something about himself, she became even more curious. At one point she started to wonder if she was reeling from emotions of the break up with Roland, and Tuck was the outlet.

She didn't think so. She was just easy. Easy to give her feelings up to those she really cared about, heart on the sleeve or something? She just didn't know how to express it with honesty. Stormy held a piece of her heart too, and Otto. Roland. Alaska. All people she would give herself up for. Tuck was there, he'd always be there. She just needed to...forget that warm fuzzy feeling her feeling where she wanted to take Tuck and her friends and leave and just have them all to herself.

She sighed, opening a door into one of the rooms and poking her head in.

"Anything?"

/Nothing, Don't feel a rat's pellet of FEAR in this place./

"Fantastic analogy Leroy." She chuckled.

/Nevada....You gonna be alright with all the thoughts bouncing around in your head?/

She stopped, forgetting that she had her weapon inside her brain with her. She didn't mind talking to him outloud either, it made it this creepy place a little more well...normal.

"Probably not. Third times a charm, at least on my part for failure. Are you okay with the thoughts? I can't really control them but I can do things to distract you from them...."

/It's fine Pidge. I'd rather you work it out. Don't need my dame breaking on me /

"Ah Leroy, you're such a sweetie." She shrugged again.

Enoh Love
Ah sorry had to edit something QQ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 pm
Things had been going well lately. There had been a distinct lack of Hunters (at least the kind that could best her - she counted her recent tiff with Robert a draw), and aside from some very intense relationship problems, her unlife was the best it had been in a while. Which was...very sad, actually.

When the hallway to the Haunted House first presented itself that day, she ignored it. No need to mess up her good time, right? Her luck would run out the moment she stepped over the threshold of that particular land, she knew it. She continued on with her day, between classes and Student Council work, and it kept appearing. Every time she moved locales, it was there. A wind even tried to lure her in, but she ignored it and went back to event planning. Paperwork. Anything that wasn't Haunted Houses and potentially Hunters.

Days passed this way. It wouldn't let her go, and she started to get irritated. Avoiding it reminded her of everything it stood for, and everything that had since happened because of it. The pain, the suffering, the new scars that no amount of stitching or new flesh could mend. The Hall to the house dogged her, and eventually she just couldn't take it any more. She had no choice; she had to go in.

The next time it appeared she did just that, her entire body tense and her mind on high alert. This was not going to end well, she could see that already...even before she heard the female voice in the room around the corner. The ghoul pressed herself up against the wall, cursing her unavoidable bad luck.

"Please Leave." Amrita hissed loudly, her back to the wall just to the left of the open door. She was hiding herself from view for now, hoping that the warning would be enough. "I don't want to tango today. Leave."

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:33 pm
Nevada tensed as she felt...a change in the wind. Her head swiveled as she looked around for the cause...and yet nothing there. Thinking herself crazy or crazier since she had just been talking to Leroy out loud from her head, she sighed.

And then there was a whisper of a voice, menacing from the shadows.

/Jack! That's a lot of FEAR coming this way.../ Leroy tensed, as much as a voice could as Nevada summoned him to weapon form, her hand on the hilt of her barrel pointed at the shadows.

"I'm not leaving just because you tell me too." Nevada frowned, "my job is to eradicate any presences of FEAR, which my weapon tells me you are." She shifted nervously, "come on out monster and we can this dance over with" And then she could go home and angst about her love life.

Room effect: Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:56 pm
"You should go. The last time I danced with one of yours, he nearly died." Actually, the last two males nearly died...but she left out that both of them returned the favour. It wasn't fun to nearly die, and she had done it a few times already. She looked down at herself, flexing her patchy hands - wait...patchy hands? s**t.

s**t s**t s**t.

The ghoul fell silent as she panicked, and in a moment of frantic looking around she paused, coming to a conclusion. Why was she panicking? She could fix this. The ghoul started to shift and twist, writhing in her own skin until she pulled out of it; the patchwork body dropped with a thud, a lifeless shell on the ground.

"This is your last chance to leave, Hunter." She said once she was in her natural form; but her voice had changed, dropping to something almost dual-toned, neither masculine nor feminine. Just...a voice. To protect her body, to keep it hidden from the Hunter, she slowly stepped around the corner to see her would-be opponent face to face.

"Leave. Please."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:34 pm
Nevada blinked, unfazing as her face fell into stoicness. The only males she knew that had come to the haunted house and had made it barely alive was Otto. And if this was the same creature that had taken Otto down, There was no way Nevada was going to leave here without damaging it first.

Otto had been seriously hurt, and her friend...

/he warned us to stay away from her!/ Leroy's fierceness of those words startled the Mist huntress, her head swiveling as the voice disappeared.

And reappeared behind her. Her hand pulled on the trigger instantly, acting of fear more than actual thought.

/Dammit Nevada!/

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It appeared out of no where! She pulled down her shooter glasses, focusing on the creature.

"If you say what is true, then you should know that one of the males you hurt was a really good friend of mine. And I won't let you leave here alive after what you did to him."

Nevada: 50/50
Damage: 8 x 2 = 16 (omg no ROFL Dice do not troll with me)
Charge: /nulled/

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:09 pm
The creature let out a screech of pain as the bullet tore through it's shoulder, enough to make it stumble back a pace or two, it's free floating hands reaching up to grasp the fresh hole. Once it recovered, the creature stood still, merely gazing at the Hunter.

"Just remember, Hunter...I gave you a chance to leave unharmed.." It was more than Robert, or that Otto kid, or really anyone had gotten. This Hunter ghoul apparently wanted to play, so...she was going to play. The ghastly creature ducked suddenly, shooting towards Nevada in a run. One twisted, clawed hand lashed out to grab the Hunter's throat, the other clutching at the wrist holding the weight of the gun.

"I'll take that, thank you." The creature hissed almost sweetly, just before violently twisting Nevada's wrist.

Quote:

HP: 34/50
Damage: 8 x 2 = 16
RETURNING THE FAVOUR, NEVADA

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Nevada felt in that moment that she should've probably taken Ottos warning and pendanted out of there. She was barely a intermediate trainee, she wasn't ready for danger. At least the thought crossed her mind...but as the form cam closer, she took a step back. Her mind froze, as did her body as the claws scraped her neck. It hurt, but she didn't cry out in pain till Amrita twisted her wrist. Leroy dropped as Nevada twisted her body relieve the pain of her wrist being distorted a way that it wasn't meant to.

Adereneline kicked in though, loosening the grip of the monster on her as she kicked it away, rolling to her weapon. Once in her grasp again she fired, making a small pleased sound when it hit. She could win this. She'd get revenge at least for Otto...

Nevada: 34/50
Damage: 10 x 2 = 20  
Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:05 pm
The cry made the glowing vents on the creature's face grow brighter. It enjoyed this, hearing something scream in pain, something that deserved it more than anything. It's grip did loosen at the kick, and it twisted wildly to try and grasp the Hunter again, trying to keep it from the weapon that had since clambered to the floor. It dove after in one last ditch effort to keep them separated.

Too late, though. The weapon fired at point-blank range and Amrita felt the pain explode in her chest, drawing another inhuman yelp into the air. It looked down at the new hole in it's chest, and then quickly at Nevada, only inches from the girl's face. Oh, she was going to regret doing that. Amrita didn't think of the consequences of her next actions; her body was moving on autopilot now, acting on pure rage impulse.

The right hand reached out suddenly, openhanded smacking into her face, claws quick to sink into the soft flesh; she hoped the move would be enough to distract her just long enough to do what she had to. The other hand flexed for a moment before pressing into Nevada's chest, her grip sinking into the flesh without a single wound. Amrita's whole hand disappeared, followed very shortly by her forearm and shoulder; she slipped into Nevada's body like she was putting on a jacket.

Her mind went blank for a moment, and after a few seconds of darkness she blinked open her - rather, Nevada's - eyes as if clearing the sleep from them. All the while her wrists and ankles strained, trying very hard to twist backwards.

"...Ow!" Nevada's voice cried out, jolting and dropping the tommy gun as if shocked. She stared down at it with narrowed eyed-hatred, kicking away the offending weapon - now in totem form - and turning her borrowed back from it. She gazed around the room through Nevada's eyes, swaying tiredly and clutching her chest as if the wound from the gun still hurt her.

This possession was taking a lot out of her, and yet...she seemed to be looking for something.

Quote:

HP: 14/50
Damage: 7 x 2 = 14

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:23 pm
Nevada too, took delight in hearing the monsters cry. A tit for a tat, and she was feeling confident that she had the ghoul under handle. Leroy whispered for her to finish it off and get out. She could tell the reaper weapon was still wary of the undead.

She was going to pull the trigger one more time, watch as the creature would fade from fear to whatever he'll she came from. Or it came from. Bit all she saw was its face and rage so potent, it stiffened her from moving. Leroy screamed in her head to run bit she just stared blankly at the thing.

"What..." She didn't get a chance to finish the thought as pain and blood erupted from her cheek, a scream escaping as her mind raced. She didn't know what happened as the pain echoed, drowning out Leroy's own screams of rage.

And then there was a pressure in her chest, green eyes lowering to watch dumbfounded the creatures hand disappear. Soon it was followed by the whole things body and Nevada felt herself being pushed back. She couldn't move, she couldn't talk...all she could do was see.

Leroy!!! What's happening, where is the creature?

/inside...possession..../ his words were like static, and she watched as her body stood. Or she felt it stand without it wanting too. Panic took over as she tried to figure out how to break whatever the hell was going on.

"Let me go!!!" She screamed to no avail. Her voice wasn't here. Or it was but it didn't say what she wanted. Instead of the screaming she was doing...it was a soft ow.

Leroy, help me please help me, don't let this creature do what it wanted. Don't let it keep her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm
Whatever it was she had been looking for, she apparently found it. She limped her way over to it, raising a shaking hand to grab and pull it out a bit, just enough to get a better look at it; it was a mirror. An old, broken, dusty old mirror.

"I warned you. We didn't have to dance." Amrita spoke, staring into the mirror, at the bloody face and pain slouched body. "I don't know if you're awake in there, or if you can hear me...but let this be a lesson to you." Her hand raised to cover her left eye, pressing nails into the flesh just above the brow. "When someone says to leave, you leave." She raked her nails down the side of her borrowed face, nails digging in hard enough to leave long, deep gouges. She didn't flinch, she didn't shy away, and the eye never closed.

"You said you were that boil's friend, right? Would you like to see what he did to himself?" It was a rhetorical question, but the sadistic side of the Vetala had reared it's ugly head; she didn't even know if Nevada was conscious, but she liked the idea. "Feel free to tell me no." There was a clear sneer to her voice; mocking, forever mocking.

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 pm
Nevada had only moments to ride the panic train. When the creature who was in her found what she was looking for, she had hoped the thing would leave her body and go.

Such hopeful thinking was rewarded with more despair as it...she pulled up a mirror. What was this reflection she was seeing, she knew it was her but her face was contorted with...such malice and anger. And then her mouth moved, and it wasn't her thoughts being projected but the creatures. It was speaking to her.

"Get out!!!" Nevada screamed again, but her voice kept talking through Amrita. She tried to move her hand, she tried to move anything. And then Amrita was taking her hand, she was taking it down her face...no oh god no. It stung so badly, felt like hell around her eye. And it filled with blood, in one eye that didn't close, everything turned red.

"Stop please god don't...just stop." She screamed and mentally beat against Amrita. And the. There was the whisper of what the creature had done to Otto and she screamed louder, harder.

"I'll ******** kill you, I'll kill you when I get my body back!!!" She tried to close the eye that was drowning in blood now, she wanted to kill, she wanted to be fre. She was terrified.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:12 pm
"Silence, huh? Well okay then. You asked for it." The mocking tone never left Nevada's voice. She pivoted awkwardly on her heel, swinging her borrowed right arm into the nearest piece of furniture she could find - a table, it seemed. The force of the impact echoed with a very distinct crack of a broken bone, and she flinched at the feel, grinning through gritted teeth as if it didn't bother her. She had seen Nevada use her right hand frequently; if all else failed, perhaps the broken bone would deter the use of the weapon for a while.

"Oh, oops! I slipped." Though she was feeling the pain on her own, she was too angry to care; the sensation was numbed for her in this body. Part of her knew she would feel it when she returned to her own, but that wasn't something she focused on, or even seemed to care about. She turned back towards the mirror, curling her right hand into a fist.

The bottom half of the mirror smashed under the sudden crushing blow from Nevada's fist, the reflective glass splintering and slicing into the offending hand. It didn't seem to phase her, and she reached down, searching through the shattered glass until she found a long, jagged piece. Her expression was fit into an angry growl, hiding whatever pain she may honestly be feeling.

"One last chance. Speak up, or forever hold your peace."

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:16 pm
It was terrible how she fought to ride the storm from her eye. In one side, the pain was unbearable, she wanted to blink it close and put her hand up and block the flow more. And the more the creature mocked her, the more Nevada wanted to scream and beat it and try to break it's hold on her.

And then her arm cracked with a inhumane sound of bone breaking....Her body mocked her, laughing while the bone jutted from her skin. And she was using it to break the mirror. The pain was so unbearable, she wanted to throw up...She wanted to just black out and stop watching, If she was going to die....

She hitched a breath inside her body. She was going to die. She wouldn't see Alaska anymore...Or Otto or Stormy or Sherry. She wouldn't get to see Tuck....God her heart hurt...She didn't not want to see him. Even if he was dating Heidi, he was still someone that held a piece of her she didn't allow to anyone else. he had seen her bad side, she had seen his.

But even worse than that, something that made her heart waver and falter, She imagined Roland and the step they had taken down the road of recovery. She wouldn't get to see him again. Would he miss her when she died? Would any of them.

She looked at herself in the jagged mirror, and the piece that Amrita spoke into. Mentally she said ******** you...

But what came out instead was...."Don't...Please Don't...."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:48 am
Nevada's plea went unheard.

"Masochist." Amrita chuckled lightly, Nevada's warped voice echoing in the dark, broken room. The uninjured hand reached up to pull the scarf from Nevada's neck, throwing it away from her and near the door she had come in from. Whether or not she had meant to throw it that far was questionable and honestly at this point irrelevant, but she raised the jagged piece of glass, tapping it against the now bare throat. The jagged edge slid down Nevada's front, not enough to break the skin but just enough to threaten her with the possibility. Soon the point rested against that little depression just under the ribs, in the spot where they connected.

Her grip tightened on the glass, pulling back to prepare for the deadly swing. She swung down, and then froze. The glass, which had only made it half an inch into Nevada's flesh, dropped uselessly from now trembling hands. She stumbled to the side, one arm clutching her stomach while the other groped blindly for something to hold onto. Her mind was spinning and her vision blanking out; the pain she had been dealt, along with the pain she had recently inflicted, was back with a vengeance. Everything about her hurt, and her grip was slipping.

Nevada crashed into a nearby pile of discarded items as Amrita was ripped from her body.

The ghoul was gone, and Nevada was now completely alone.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:48 am
Nevada prepared herself, Waiting for the glass to finish the job. Pain already numbed her mind from anything else...

And suddenly she was free. Amrita was gone. She lifted her hand and cried out when the one she attempted was her broken one. Fumbling with in her pockets, her head swimming and on the verge of blackness...Where was her pendant?

It didn't matter, her fingers closed around her phone and she sobbed...pulling it out was effort of its own. With her eye out, her arm gone....she fumbled to get the one message to one of the only hunters she knew could handle if she came to get her.

If anyone could come to get her...

Eight
Text to Candace: Help..Haunted House.

And then she was done. Swimming in black as her head dropped to the ground, small amounts of blood pooling around her from her wounds.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff