Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Gwen Cervantes || Death Hunter [READY]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Gwen Cervantes
Nicknames: How do you shorten Gwen?

Category: Death

The Weapon
Name: Calathair
Nicknames: Cal, Cali (For when Gwen is annoyed with him)
Type of Weapon:Broad Shield
Former species of weapon: Dragon (Just not sure what kind)

Personalities:

Gweneviere
All's Fair In Love And War: Gwen is about playing fair. She won't fight or attack anyone she knows is weaker then her. There's just no point to it. Sure, it's an easy fight but where's the honor in that? She will give anyone a fighting chance and give them the option to run away. Though, should they opt not to, Gwen warns that she can't guarantee they will walk away from this fight.

Gung Ho: Gwen.... Gwen can be a little... enthusiastic sometimes. It really depends on what's going on around her. And sometimes, this comes up at the most inopportune moments. Conversations about not jumping in seriously go as followed:
Person: GWEN, DON'T DO THE THING.
Gwen: PERSON, I'M DOING THE THING.

And then she throws her self into said thing. ...Sometimes quite literally.

Ain't afraid of s**t: There arn't many things that can scare or unnerve Gwen. She knows that sometimes it might be pretty stupid the only thing you have to fear is fear itself. Right? It was almost like a challenge. The only time she would put her life on the line though, is if someone was in trouble.

Calathair :
Sarcastic: Cali has been known to be very sarcastic when talking with Gwen. While he has always been a sarcastic little s**t, now a days he does it because it annoys the ever loving hell out of Gwen.

Encouraging: Calathair is always trying to push Gwen into trying something new, or trying something if she had already failed once. Kind words can go along way.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter? Gwen has never been afraid of the things that 'go bump in the night.'. Even as a little girl, she was all about conquering the fear of the unknown. Once Gwen saw it's face, that monster wasn't so scary anymore. When she heard about the Hunters, she jumped at the chance to show others that these things weren't as scary as they originally thought.

Weapon Ability
Battering Ram (Gamblers Chance): As a dragon, Cal's element was fire. He can channel this and ignite the shield. Once the shield has lit up, Gwen rushes at her opponent, slamming the burning piece into them. The down side to this is that Gwen can end up with some serious burns herself.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour/Style: Long brown hair that is pulled back into a pony tail. She does have bangs and a single strande that hang down though.
Skin Colour: Fair
Clothing Style/Colours: Hunter's jacket, Purple plaid dress with a lavender sash around her waist.
Extra: She also has a cross choker, fishnet gloves and what appears to be a ring on a chain.
References:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:32 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

Hi,I just wanted to point out that hunters, and the meta/story of Deus ex, are pretty heavily tied to Arthurian lore and do make various references to characters in the legend.

Having a name for both your hunter and weapon that takes from Arthurian lore is slightly awkward, so I would suggest changing their names to something more common perhaps? D:  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 am
iStoleYurVamps
v uv Aaaah my b. I didn't realize just how much my names related.. xD

>3> I did shorten her name down to just Gwen (xD Cause I really didn't want to change it.. I liked Gweneviere, though I can see where that would be a problem), and completely changed the dragons name so something I THINK won't coincide with anything.. Do they work better now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:02 pm
[Mistress Morbid]

//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 07. 09 .13

//Name: Gwen Cervantes
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points