Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[prp] The Grapes of Famine (Fai/Uttam)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 pm
Sobriety sortta... well, he wouldn't lower himself to using the word aloud, but it ricocheted through Fai's mind. SUCKED. It was terrible. He had the worst headache he'd had in centuries, and the sun--which he'd been able to ignore until now, was blinding him. In fact he had double wrapped his scarf around his forehead to try and block the sun from his very sensitive eyes.

And he was realizing that he had an entire field of beautifully raised wrath grapes for wine--and no longer would be using them. So the Famine Alchemist stared out at the field on the edge of the Famine part of the sanctuary and wondered exactly how he would use them.

Perhaps he could start selling the wine. But that would bring him back into temptation--

In other words, the stallion looked like his heart was breaking as he reached out a hand and plucked one of the grapes off of the vine. "It is enough to bring a stallion to drink again," he said, popping it into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:18 pm
"Nice grapes there." A voice from behind Fai called, dry and humorless. The origin was a Famine stallion of average height with a long shawl that would cover his body, were his arms not folded over his chest, sweeping the garment behind him. A half snarl, half melancholy pout was pasted on his lips. He stood like he belonged there, like the other stallion was invading.

"How about you pick me a few, hm? Famine to Famine? Helping out the hive?"

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:25 pm
Fai turned, looking at the other male a bit blankly. "Tell me," he said. "Do you know anything at all about wine making?" He seemed to be ignoring that suggestion he should do manual labor for the other male--because he was.

"There's a very fine line between good grapes and bad--it's based on the PH-EAR balance of the dirt, amount of watering, feeding, and the things growing around the grapes. I've been here since the isles were destroyed--I, somehow, in a drunken stupor, have managed to create a perfect harmony for raising marvelous wine grapes. And I'm expected to go sober."

He looked at the other male dryly. "Do I really seem in the mood to 'pick you a few grapes as a favor?'"  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games